It's war at the White House - new boy Scaramucci accuses Trump's Chief Of Staff of leaking

firefly123

Jeff Flake's devastating indictment of his Republican Party, in 11 quotes - CNNPolitics.com

The Republican senator, who was a vocal critic of President Trump during the campaign, has penned a book entitled "The Conscience of a Conservative: A Rejection of Destructive Politics and a Return to Principle " that takes off after not only the President but also GOP leaders who, Flake alleges, have enabled the man in the White House for far too long.
traitor! burn him! etc.

Happycamping

I can not see that ever happening and be horrified at the thought.

I also cannot see Trump being impeached. The numbers and the will are not there. If he leaves office early it'll almost certainly be a resignation. He'll most likely see out a very seriously hobbled term.
Couldn't imagine him ever resigning

Couldn't imagine him ever resigning
Oh, he would, and in style.

It would be the only way out which would allow him to set his terms.

He certainly wouldn't depart in humiliation. Turning his back on Washington at a time of his choosing would allow him to ring down his denunciation on the place.

firefly123

He certainly wouldn't depart in humiliation. Turning his back on Washington at a time of his choosing would allow him to ring down his denunciation on the place.
my great hope is he is so vain that he sets up his own political party that draws in all the teabaggers and assorted fundis under his banner.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Jeff Flake's devastating indictment of his Republican Party, in 11 quotes - CNNPolitics.com

The Republican senator, who was a vocal critic of President Trump during the campaign, has penned a book entitled "The Conscience of a Conservative: A Rejection of Destructive Politics and a Return to Principle " that takes off after not only the President but also GOP leaders who, Flake alleges, have enabled the man in the White House for far too long.
That reads very well.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
alphas thrive on chaos.
"Alpha males who solely use intimidation and aggression to keep their position often provoke dissent and coalitions will eventually end up forming, which at some point will topple him. There have been rare cases of murder where a group has killed the alpha male."

Tick tock.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
my great hope is he is so vain that he sets up his own political party that draws in all the teabaggers and assorted fundis under his banner.
That would be the honest thing to do, instead of trying to drag the Republican Party over to his way.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

You're right.

He'd make a big show of it, proclaiming as he left that resigning was the only possible thing that he could do, as he was being prevented from doing "the right things" by the deep state, the Democrats, disloyal Republicans, the media etc etc.

GDPR

and would you agree that Kelly could be its creature ?
Yes. I still don't think that Trump is but I do consider either an awfully naïve gobshyte or an effeminate wretch of an excuse for a man but most likely a combination of both. I'm still incredibly joyous that he beat Hilary though. The consequences of her winning were just so utterly terrifying that I'm still grateful to God for hearing our prayers over that issue.

SideysGhost

Well that's the public persona anyway. It may all be a facade though, designed to distract and entertain the masses. Whilst other agendas work away in the background. We could all be taken for fools and shown to have been manipulated in time.
Well, the circus at the White House with all the chaos, tweets, firings etc might be distracting from other stories all right, but those stories are if anything even worse for Trump. His foreign policy is a shambles

The Week Donald Trump Lost the South China Sea

And his domestic agenda is completely stalled. Even with the White House and both houses of Congress the Republicans have tried and failed to get their insane healthcare plan through multiple times now, there's no Wall, no infrastructure programme, no tax reform strategy (apart from the usual Republican mindless "give the rich tax cuts" mantra), the bazillions of coal, mining, steel and manufacturing jobs simply are not going to re-appear, it's not the fncking 1950s any more and the world of work has moved on. Those industries are over in terms of mass employment in the 21C, either obsolete or heavily automated. It's a fantasy that only someone actually mentally ill or really really Stupid could Believe in.

About the only actual policy they've managed to get done in over six months is environment - gutting the EPA, pulling out of Paris, and dismantling regulations on coal and mining pollution.

Yeah, that's really making America great again :roll:

Even in the asylum that is p.ie we're now down to the same 6 or so real die-hard loony cultist True Believers who genuinely would believe Trump if he told them to sacrifice their first-borns to Cthulhu (well, if any of them had children, which is unlikely cos they'd have had to meet an actual woman who isn't Mammy first....well, unless they are from Longford I suppose). A few more insane tweets and policy failures and his approval ratings will start falling towards 30%, at which point he'll be ushered into an empty room containing a bottle of whiskey and a revolver, with the Zapruder footage playing on the big screen.

Last edited:

GDPR

Sidey the Nordie Nationalist who believes that only the United Kingdom has a sinister Deep State even though the United States was founded by most evil and deranged elements of Britain (the Founding Fathers considered themselves British till they died and the heirs of Cromwell) doesn't have one. Sidey who thinks war with the Russian Federation would have been "Progressive".

SideysGhost

What is 'deep state'?
I believe it is alt-reality Trumpspeak for "people who actually know how governments function". Ya know, dem ol' pesky fancy-dan exparts wit all ther decades of experience and high-falutin' book-larnin and all. See also "snowflake" and "cuck", possibly, as far as anyone can understand the utter fncking gibberish these mushrooms drool out every day

GDPR

I believe it is alt-reality Trumpspeak for "people who actually know how governments function". Ya know, dem ol' pesky fancy-dan exparts wit all ther decades of experience and high-falutin' book-larnin and all. See also "snowflake" and "cuck", possibly, as far as anyone can understand the utter fncking gibberish these mushrooms drool out every day
Which is why the term was coined in Turkey in the 1970s. :rolleyes:

bonkers

Love your "rants" Sidey. On a very bad day you brought a smile to my face.

blinding

Joseph Dunford, Jim Mattis and John Kelly all hold powerful positions in the Trump administration. Al are former generals.

In many countries with an obviously deranged leader in charge you would bet money that they would step in to save the country. Is the US body politic strong enough to resist this?
North Korea , Iran , the Russians may be a bit more circumspect from now on......fook em....

SideysGhost

North Korea , Iran , the Russians may be a bit more circumspect from now on......fook em....
Jaysus you loons are delusional. It's like two days since US policy in the South China Sea fell apart, China flexed its muscles and Vietnam and the Phillipines had to cave because they know Trump is a weak cowardly and untrustworthy blowhard.

But in your deranged alt-reality world all the bad guys are really terrified of Alpha Winner Trump and his fearsome cabal of Generals? :lol:

p.ie Trumpettes. "Thick" just doesn't even begin to cover it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies