It's war at the White House - new boy Scaramucci accuses Trump's Chief Of Staff of leaking

owedtojoy

Jaysus you loons are delusional. It's like two days since US policy in the South China Sea fell apart, China flexed its muscles and Vietnam and the Phillipines had to cave because they know Trump is a weak cowardly and untrustworthy blowhard.

But in your deranged alt-reality world all the bad guys are really terrified of Alpha Winner Trump and his fearsome cabal of Generals? :lol:

p.ie Trumpettes. "Thick" just doesn't even begin to cover it.
Meanwhile, it is said he was only preventing from throwing the Iran nuclear agreement in the bin by Mattis, McMaster and Co. A nuclear arms race in the Middle East, if not another Middle East war (havn't we had enough of those?), might be his legacy. All he cares about are his hotels in the Gulf.

On North Korea, clearly sanctions have failed. Trump's brilliant solution is to have a Trade War with China to pressure them into .. doing what, exactly? No one knows.

Russia is expelling diplomats and refusing to let Russians work at American consulates. Trump has been silent - has he a policy? Er, no, except to be sycophantic about Putin.

The man supposed to be driving American policy is sick and tired of it all. Rex Tillerson is said to be close to resignation, and will probably be gone next year - he was promised to be let hire his own staff, but Trump broke that promise. Tillerson ran the largest and richest company in the world (Exxon Mobil), but finds he is being overruled by third-rate gobshytes like Steve Bannon. You could hardly blame him for jacking it in.

Emily Davison

Ok what's the next episode then, either you or Trainwreck tell us the master plan, specifically who gets fired when and why.
Im waiting fir Gajevif Thrones to end to watch in the winter, so could do with some mad drama for August. How long will Kelly last do you reckon? It who will be out on their ear begins that. Will Kelly or Trump do the firing?

owedtojoy

Here's a story that might make Rethuglicans sh!t themselves.

Trump’s New Chief John Kelly Reaches Out to Top Dems to Save White House’s Agenda

I said at the start that if Trump was a real populist he would call in the Democrat leaders and offer them a deal on healthcare, infrastructure, taxes and jobs, and a bipartisan approach to issues like immigration, abortion and minority rights. If he did, he might have the makings of a great President.

As it is, he has ended up as a President without a party anyway. So maybe Kelly is trying to reboot the whole shebang.

It is clear to me that Trump does not have a tenth of what it takes to be a good President. He never wanted to be President, really, he just wanted to play at being one in a reality TV show.

Telstar 62

Jaysus you loons are delusional. It's like two days since US policy in the South China Sea fell apart, China flexed its muscles and Vietnam and the Phillipines had to cave because they know Trump is a weak cowardly and untrustworthy blowhard.

But in your deranged alt-reality world all the bad guys are really terrified of Alpha Winner Trump and his fearsome cabal of Generals? :lol:

p.ie Trumpettes. "Thick" just doesn't even begin to cover it.

China has territorial disputes with: - Japan - India - Indonesia - Bhutan - N Korea - Taiwan - Vietnam
- Philippines - Malaysia - Brunei.

Apart from annexing Tibet, of course....

owedtojoy

Worth watching again. Colbert does Bohemian Rhapsody in a tribute to his beloved Mooch.

[video=youtube;vr_o1y47icc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr_o1y47icc[/video]

GDPR

China has territorial disputes with: - Japan - India - Indonesia - Bhutan - N Korea - Taiwan - Vietnam
- Philippines - Malaysia - Brunei.

Apart from annexing Tibet, of course....
The People's Republic of China liberated Tibet which was always part of China from an incredibly sick and cruel set up. There are lots of things I would criticize the PRC over but not that. Given the Hitlerite and Neo-Hitlerite love affair with Lama restorationism I'm surprised you are coming out with that nonsense.

yobosayo

Jeff Flake's devastating indictment of his Republican Party, in 11 quotes - CNNPolitics.com

The Republican senator, who was a vocal critic of President Trump during the campaign, has penned a book entitled "The Conscience of a Conservative: A Rejection of Destructive Politics and a Return to Principle " that takes off after not only the President but also GOP leaders who, Flake alleges, have enabled the man in the White House for far too long.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/04/jeff-flake-most-unpopular-senator-america/315763/

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

Trump’s New Chief John Kelly Reaches Out to Top Dems to Save White House’s Agenda

I said at the start that if Trump was a real populist he would call in the Democrat leaders and offer them a deal on healthcare, infrastructure, taxes and jobs, and a bipartisan approach to issues like immigration, abortion and minority rights. If he did, he might have the makings of a great President.

As it is, he has ended up as a President without a party anyway. So maybe Kelly is trying to reboot the whole shebang.

It is clear to me that Trump does not have a tenth of what it takes to be a good President. He never wanted to be President, really, he just wanted to play at being one in a reality TV show.

All true.

Trump's problem is that most of his actions are guided by getting back at other groups. He sees the Democrats as the party of Obama and the Clintons, so he can't abide anything that has anything to do with Obama or the Clintons.

Taking healthcare as just one example, he had no vision as to what a revised healthcare system should look like. Instead it just had to be different from Obamacare. That's why he has backed a series of measures that are all over the place - he has no vision beyond making sure that whatever gets proposed looks different from Obamacare. All he could do with each variation was talk gibberish about "it's going to be great".

As you say, if he had any sense he'd try to build a bi-partisan grouping of Democrats and Republicans to pass a reasonable healthcare plan that pleases most people. Convince the centre and ignore the extremes. Instead he's determined to just whine on about the Democrats not backing anything that he does. PLUS he loses enough centrist Republicans to ruin the whole thing.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
If it doesn't quickly emerge that Mooch was a total cokehead I give up
People like him are easily duped. The coke and the ego convince him that he's the centre of the universe. Then you just play to the ego.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
The People's Republic of China liberated Tibet which was always part of China from an incredibly sick and cruel set up. There are lots of things I would criticize the PRC over but not that. Given the Hitlerite and Neo-Hitlerite love affair with Lama restorationism I'm surprised you are coming out with that nonsense.
Tibet is occupied territory.

blinding

That Dalai Lama gives me a pain in the hole.....

If Tibet was free he would probably be just another religious nutter.......

Last edited:

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
That Dalai Lama gives me a pain in the hole.....

If Tibet was free he would probably just another religious nutter.......
I think you're doing it wrong.

"In his discussions of the traditional Buddhist view on appropriate sexual behavior, he explains the concept of "right organ in the right object at the right time," which historically has been interpreted as indicating that oral, manual and anal sex (both homosexual and heterosexual) are not appropriate in Buddhism or for Buddhists."

Emily Davison

What makes you think he wants to play at being in a reality TV show, it looks remarkably like real life to me.

former wesleyan

In the future everyone will be a White House Communications Director for 15 mins.

Andy Warhol.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies