• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Ivor Callely arrested?

Astral Peaks

More to follow:

RTÉ News‏@rtenews19m

The former junior minister and Fianna Fáil TD Ivor Callely has been arrested in Dublin this morning.

Ivor Callely due to be charged this morning in Dublin District Court, Gardai confirm it's in connection with a fraud investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:

mido

edifice.

Ivor Callely due to be charged this morning in Dublin District Court, Gardai confirm it's in connection with a fraud investigation.
Tried to link to twitter via the embed code, is it just a matter of copying and pasting the code?

Astral Peaks

Tried to link to twitter via the embed code, is it just a matter of copying and pasting the code?
Won't work here any more, I just copy and paste the text and remove the formatting.

I have asked for this thread to be merged into the pre existing thread, so best to concentrate there.

Astral Peaks

Analyzer

Ivor the conivorer.

Dublin 4

Don't think the threads should merge as this is fresh & readers might presume the old arrest story is getting bumped...

ShoutingIsLeadership

More to follow:

RTÉ News‏@rtenews19m

The former junior minister and Fianna Fáil TD Ivor Callely has been arrested in Dublin this morning.

Fraud?

Was he trying to pass himself off as an intelligent person?

greenbacks

With the witches death and now this - it looks like being a golden couple of weeks in politics.

enuffisenuff

Dynamo

Most amazing thing is that the Gardai were able to track him down in Killester. Thought everyone knew he 'lived':roll: in West Cork (and has the T&S calims to prove it .)

carlovian

Callely being senteced today.
I bet the Dublin meeja will be delighted at the fall of west corks finest.

Typical d4 snobbery at a country lad doing well.

Mr. Bumble

I bet the Dublin meeja will be delighted at the fall of west corks finest.

Typical d4 snobbery at a country lad doing well.
Born and reared in Clontarf.

Popular Threads

Most Replies