Ivor Callely arrested?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2913522/i...dolan-dispute/

Time for Ivor to be brought back before the Court to explain himself, once more, the guy needs locking up, he laughs at the Court.
Surely, surely, there is a judge somewhere in Ireland courageous enough to allege in an open courtroom that Ivor Callely between the ages of 5 and 11 had a 'good name'?

And that this should be taken into cognisance when viewing the cratur before him? Or are Fianna Fail entirely dead and in the grave with O'Leary?

stanley

Surely, surely, there is a judge somewhere in Ireland courageous enough to allege in an open courtroom that Ivor Callely between the ages of 5 and 11 had a 'good name'?

And that this should be taken into cognisance when viewing the cratur before him? Or are Fianna Fail entirely dead and in the grave with O'Leary?

DNS FF Mafia must still be working, the guy is on the edge, his family must be keeping well away, no point in going to Cork, cos he never lived there, only for an occasional w-e to play bumpers in a boat with a kimono as attire.

stanley

6 months have passed and Ivor has not been back in Court, simply amazing, he would probably have trouble retaining a solicitor now.

stanley

Ivor will be so very proud of his son, Oliver, carrying on the family tradition of being annoying, little prlcks.

Thought this lad was fronting his father's various properties, collecting rents that should be going to lenders and acting as a go-between with his parents.

It is concerning that it is reported that he has been in and out of the country several times whilst an arrest warrant was live, surely our Keystones could catch him.

Orbit v2

Still. It looks like he is being made to come back and face the music. What goes around comes around ..

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Is that the scion of the Callely name that tried to stand as a councillor in Dun Laoghaire or somewhere back in 2011, with a mobile number on the election posters which matched very well with one of the mobiles Dadda had assigned to him when he was in public office?

stanley

Is that the scion of the Callely name that tried to stand as a councillor in Dun Laoghaire or somewhere back in 2011, with a mobile number on the election posters which matched very well with one of the mobiles Dadda had assigned to him when he was in public office?
The very same, not sure how many more sprogs are about but we have to be thankful for small mercies, Bertie has no son.

hiding behind a poster

Ivor will be so very proud of his son, Oliver, carrying on the family tradition of being annoying, little prlcks.

Thought this lad was fronting his father's various properties, collecting rents that should be going to lenders and acting as a go-between with his parents.

It is concerning that it is reported that he has been in and out of the country several times whilst an arrest warrant was live, surely our Keystones could catch him.
I have to say I'm dubious about the Sunday Times running that story. To the best of my knowledge Callely Jnr is a private citizen, do the ST put every potential extradition on their front page?

stanley

I have to say I'm dubious about the Sunday Times running that story. To the best of my knowledge Callely Jnr is a private citizen, do the ST put every potential extradition on their front page?
It would appear Callely Jnr. got out of Dodge before the Sheriff called around and given who is father is and his despicable behaviour , Jnr always close to Dad and joined in when he could.

stanley

"A book of evidence was served on him and the judge made an order sending him forward for trial to the Dublin Circuit Criminal Court where he will face his next hearing on July 26".

Proper order, not going to be swept away easily.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies