• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Izevbekhai's documents "faked twice"

pete2

Poor old Pamela, the latest documents she has at the Supreme court have been found to be counterfeit too. Thats twice shes submitted counterfeit documents.

..Lawyers for the state are expected to ask the Supreme Court to dismiss Izevbekhai’s case on the grounds that it was brought on the basis of fraudulent documents, not once but twice..
Papers "faked twice"; to fight deportation - Times Online

corelli

Poor old Pamela, the latest documents she has at the Supreme court have been found to be counterfeit too. Thats twice shes submitted counterfeit documents.
If true, obviously she should be deported, but after a spell in prison for swearing false affidavits.

Cato

Disabled student

If true, obviously she should be deported, but after a spell in prison for swearing false affidavits.
At taxpayer's expense eh?

Obviously Irish govt are too soft compared to the Australians and the Americans.

I know a chap who got deported very quick after being found out in the states and also he lied. He got himself barred for 10 years even for a holiday or otherwise.

corelli

At taxpayer's expense eh?

Obviously Irish govt are too soft compared to the Australians and the Americans.

I know a chap who got deported very quick after being found out in the states and also he lied. He got himself barred for 10 years even for a holiday or otherwise.
If deported here the same restriction applies, just for information.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org

corelli

drjimryan2

yawn.......

on a serious note tho, cases like this turn average 'middle of the road' people against the genuine cases, and thats very serious......

and thats why this particular case is so important and urgent, for once and for all.....

truthisfree

Funny how the Irish here would have done a whole lot more than forge documents to get out of here during and after the famine, and in recent years went through a lot of "illegal" hoops to remain in the US. But we're different, aren't we? The same morals and ethics does not apply to people who are from Nigeria as from Ireland.

pete2

Funny how the Irish here would have done a whole lot more than forge documents to get out of here during and after the famine, and in recent years went through a lot of "illegal" hoops to remain in the US. But we're different, aren't we? The same morals and ethics does not apply to people who are from Nigeria as from Ireland.
Comparison falls down when you consider that Pamela lived quite grandly in Nigeria and has no legitimate reason to flee. Considering shes told a pack of lies up to this point, im not even sure what her reason to flee was, anyone?

corelli

Most "middle of the road" people, or the merely sane here, would assert that neither forging documentation to remain here, or in the US, by anyone, is acceptable conduct.

liamfoley

You are obviously not aware of US immigration policy or legislation.

drkpower

Most "middle of the road" people, or the merely sane here, would assert that neither forging documentation to remain here, or in the US, by anyone, is acceptable conduct.
Depends on what the individual may be fleeing from. If someone, and their family, is genuinely fleeing from intolerable conditions, and forging documentation is what is needed or thought to be needed, not forging them would be unacceptable, from their perspective of needing to save themselves and their family.

Of course, in the vast majority of cases, we are not dealing with people fleeing from genuine persecution or practical starvation.

truthisfree

Comparison falls down when you consider that Pamela lived quite grandly in Nigeria and has no legitimate reason to flee. Considering shes told a pack of lies up to this point, im not even sure what her reason to flee was, anyone?
Why her desire to stay here then? I would not think that anyone who forges documents to stay in a country is going back to a life of luxury.

Acceptable conduct, what a lovely phrase, am sure you can obscure all sorts of things behind that. Whatever it is she does not want to return to in Nigeria I am quite sure is not "acceptable conduct" either.
You are obviously not aware of US immigration policy or legislation.
All too aware, I am waiting right now this minute on a friend to call who has been deported from the US for life, back to unemployment queues! works both ways.

I know that we can not possibly accept everyone who wants to gain entry here, but at least show a little decorum and human understanding about what a lot of these people are fleeing. We too have had to flee as well and who knows when we may have to do so again.

Last edited:

corelli

Why her desire to stay here then? I would not think that anyone who forges documents to stay in a country is going back to a life of luxury.

Acceptable conduct, what a lovely phrase, am sure you can obscure all sorts of things behind that. Whatever it is she does not want to return to in Nigeria I am quite sure is not "acceptable conduct" either.

All too aware, I am waiting right now this minute on a friend to call who has been deported from the US for life, back to unemployment queues! works both ways.

I know that we can not possibly accept everyone who wants to gain entry here, but at least show a little decorum and human understanding about what a lot of these people are fleeing. We too have had to flee as well and who knows when we may have to do so again.
Sorry, but you cannot, willy nilly, forge documentation in order to flout the law. End of story. It's not a matter for obfuscation. Additionally, she would appear to be fleeing nothing more than a backward country.

truthisfree

Sorry, but you cannot, willy nilly, forge documentation in order to flout the law. End of story. It's not a matter for obfuscation. Additionally, she would appear to be fleeing nothing more than a backward country.
I agree you "should not" but human nature does otherwise when faced with hard realities. Still no reason to be so hard faced about it.

pete2

Why her desire to stay here then? I would not think that anyone who forges documents to stay in a country is going back to a life of luxury...
Only Pamela knows this.

Her stance is along the lines of 'the documents are fake but im telling the truth'. The problem is the court demands factual evidence which proves the 'truth' she is telling. The system has been very generous in allowing her room to gather up this evidence, but she has been unable to do so.

While I don't begrudge her a shot at proving her case, surely submitting fake documents to the court twice just demonstrates her contempt for the process?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies