Jackie Chan vs Pierce Brosnan as Gerry Adams? Take my money!

mr. jings

The title pretty much says it all, but in the interests of crafting a solid OP I'll go the extra mile. So apparently a grim Jackie Chan is soon to be seen squaring off against Pierce Brosnan as a Gerry Adams clone? Take my money!

Something something politics something. And a link:

[video=youtube;33iuQu3UtjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33iuQu3UtjI[/video]

Blade Runner Shmade Runner. This is the one for me.

ger12

:lol:

silverharp

brosnan does a good Gerry

SideysGhost

Dear sweet suffering baby Jebus on a moped. Already a clear contender for "Worst NornIrn-related Movie Ever"

Did they get Eoghan Harris to write the script or what?

Finbar10

Saw a description of this movie a few months ago and though it was a pretty weird combination. Wasn't there some old fairly low budget Jackie Chan movie with at least parts of it set around Trinity College in Dublin? Think I've seen some of that and there were scenes with Dublin background in some shots intermixed with more footage with skyscrapers in the background! :)

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Chan is a pr*ck who supports despotism.

Because he believes freedom will lead him to do 'bad things' (like every one of his moronic movies) it will be true for everyone.

mr. jings

Saw a description of this movie a few months ago and though it was a pretty weird combination. Wasn't there some old fairly low budget Jackie Chan movie with at least parts of it set around Trinity College in Dublin? Think I've seen some of that and there were scenes with Dublin background in some shots intermixed with more footage with skyscrapers in the background! :)
That was The Medallion with Lee Evans, which had the working title Highbinders when it was shooting over here. Not a great Chan film by any stretch of he imagination, unfortunately.

Strawberry

This site is run by FG, if anybody gets to close to telling the truth they get banned, well FG we will be waiting next election, we will settle up with you on the streets and in the polling stations.
Are you Jackie Chan planning your next movie script? Jackie Chan vs Leo Vardkar, (played by a gun totin' Steven Segal).

mr. jings

Dear sweet suffering baby Jebus on a moped. Already a clear contender for "Worst NornIrn-related Movie Ever"
86% on Rotten Tomatoes, just a little behind In the Name of the Father, Hunger and Bloody Sunday, a bit ahead of The Boxer, and miles ahead of Some Mother's Son. Just saying, like.

Dub01

Gerry Adams as a British government official?

Marcos the black

This site is run by FG, if anybody gets to close to telling the truth they get banned, well FG we will be waiting next election, we will settle up with you on the streets and in the polling stations.
Erm... You am a bit lost.
In more ways than one.

InsideImDancing

I'm sure I read the book years ago.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com

Did they get Eoghan Harris to write the script or what?
Jackie Chan single handed beats the IRA, Jayus the Brits spent a century and tens of thousands of soldiers down the years and couldn't beat them !! Does Captain Nairac make an appearance too :lol:

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
We'll test out Jackie's Kung Fu skills v Conor McGregor :lol: Conor's father Tony used to be a member of Sinn Fein in the 90's for a few years, sent him and the sisters to gaelscoil Coláiste de hÍde Tallaght, serious.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies