• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Jackson 'appalled' by IRA comparison

Mr Crowley

Michael Jackson was reportedly "appalled" to learn that two BBC presenters had compared his comeback tour to recent IRA activity in Northern Ireland.

Speaking on Radio 4's The Now Show, comedians Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis had remarked: "I can't believe which '80s celebrities I want back less. Michael Jackson or the IRA."

A teaser for the programme posted on the BBC website described the broadcast as a discussion of "the return to Britain of undesirables from Michael Jackson to the IRA".

An insider told The Mirror that the singer was "appalled" by the comments, adding: "It was a disgusting slur. To compare him to cold-blooded murderers is not funny, it is highly offensive."

The 'Thriller' star has reportedly lodged a complaint with AEG Live, the promoters behind his upcoming London residency, and they are deciding whether to issue the BBC with an official complaint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson was reportedly disgusted and moved quickly to calm fears in the Loyalist community where he has many fans and fellow paedos.

Jackson, he's a Billy not a Tim.​

Jimmy Sands

Website
www.cafepress.com
How on earth can you compare an out-of-touch nutjob and danger to children with a penchant for dressing up in fake military uniforms with...

Sorry I've lost my thread.

Cael

Michael Jackson was reportedly "appalled" to learn that two BBC presenters had compared his comeback tour to recent IRA activity in Northern Ireland.

Speaking on Radio 4's The Now Show, comedians Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis had remarked: "I can't believe which '80s celebrities I want back less. Michael Jackson or the IRA."

A teaser for the programme posted on the BBC website described the broadcast as a discussion of "the return to Britain of undesirables from Michael Jackson to the IRA".

An insider told The Mirror that the singer was "appalled" by the comments, adding: "It was a disgusting slur. To compare him to cold-blooded murderers is not funny, it is highly offensive."

The 'Thriller' star has reportedly lodged a complaint with AEG Live, the promoters behind his upcoming London residency, and they are deciding whether to issue the BBC with an official complaint.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson was reportedly disgusted and moved quickly to calm fears in the Loyalist community where he has many fans and fellow paedos.

Jackson, he's a Billy not a Tim.​

Michael should be delighted to be compared to one of the finest Revolutionary armies in the world.

PaulMeyer

His dates for the forthcoming UK tour have now been announced:

David (12)
Adam (9)
Jeremy (10)
Jason (8)

Tiernanator

How on earth can you compare an out-of-touch nutjob and danger to children with a penchant for dressing up in fake military uniforms with...

Sorry I've lost my thread.
I rarely agree with you on much JS but I agree.. God I feel so dirty.

brasco

I can see Michaels point...

a godly lover of kids being ridiculed...

sad very sad.

5intheface

You tell me?

LISTOWEL MAN

most people believe Jackson was a sex offender

the IRA were sex offenders (same as those priests the vatican protected)