Jamie Bryson and Alexa

Observer B

Yep, There is no end to the hilarious attics I mean antics of the Seamie, You couldn't make some of them up:

AhNowStop

Yep, There is no end to the hilarious attics I mean antics of the Seamie, You couldn't make some of them up:

Unionisms new “go to man” ... how very sad & depressing.... and ultimately embarrassing this must be :rolleyes:

james toney

Everything he touches turns to shit.....he is whipping up hatred and sectarian hatred.....If unionists and their loyalist friends had any sense they would deal with him....and tell him to keep quiet.

AhNowStop

Everything he touches turns to shit.....he is whipping up hatred and sectarian hatred.....If unionists and their loyalist friends had any sense they would deal with him....and tell him to keep quiet.
Exactly .. but they dont .. they keep wee cretinous pr1cks like this around to do their dirty work .. and then shrug their shoulders and say "nothing to do with us" ..

they dont call them the DUPlicitous party for nahin

Popular Threads

Most Replies