Jamie Bryson - Closet Republican?

Irish-Rationalist

Breaking news story on Nolan - happening right now:

It has been revealed that Jamie Bryson, Loyalist flag protestor and blogger, was in secret contact with and coached by Daithi McKay of Sinn Fein before he made his allegations against Peter Robinson pertaining to a £1.24bn property deal in relation to the Republic of Ireland's state-owned so-called 'bad bank' the National Asset Management Agency (Nama).

Apparently Bryson received communications from Dathai McKay informing him how to make his allegations against Peter Robinson at Stormont, and Bryson followed his (McKays) instructions to the letter.

Mick Wallace alleged in the Irish parliament in that in the wake of the Nama deal £7m was moved through a Belfast solicitors firm to an Isle of Man bank account for the benefit of a politician or political party. Jamie Bryson alleged that Mr Robinson was one of five men who was to share the £7m.

Robinson refuted Bryson's allegations, which were not based upon the production of any evidence to substantiate his allegations, as "Outrageous". McKay's and Brysons liaison raises serious concerns about the workings of the executive and indeed Bryson's integrity as a fringe Loyalist political commentator who was permitted to make his allegations against Robinson before an executive panel.

Jamie Bryson: fanatical Loyalist or closet Republican?

EDIT: Link courtesy of the Biased Broadcasting Corporation aka the sanitised and neutered daily news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37116113

Last edited:

eoghanacht

Or a bloke willing to put aside tribalism for a minute when faced with corruption on a scale as NAMA.

between the bridges

Sf/Ra the second largest unionist party consult with flegger...

hollandia

I knew you don't grasp big picture politics, btb.

between the bridges

vivabrigada

"Seamy"Bryson was a bit of a giveaway!

between the bridges

between the bridges

And as for the rest of ye ladies when wee Jamie was making his claims ye were all saying it was Duppers feeding him! As for the ahem 'big' picture if true it shows that the shinners couldn't front up for fear of rocking the gravy train. Sf/Ra saving the union for the next millennium...

vivabrigada

Ach alo Vivy, remind moi of yer comments re political parties 'consulting' with wee Jamie...
Unionists consulted with Willie Frazer and Seamy Bryson during the Haass talks. It wouldn't surprise me if the Hucklebucks were feeding Willie his horse burger stories etc as well, he makes a laughing stock out of unionism.

Irish-Rationalist

Or a bloke willing to put aside tribalism for a minute when faced with corruption on a scale as NAMA.
FFS, get a grip. Bryson has an unenviable reputation as an amateurish, Loyalist, tribalist loon, a wee lad who went off hunger strike because he fancied a pastie. To attempt to imbue this now irrefutably dubious character with an undeserved integrity just make you look supremely foolish.

GDPR

FFS, get a grip. Bryson has an unenviable reputation as an amateurish, Loyalist, tribalist loon, a wee lad who went off hunger strike because he fancied a pastie. To attempt to imbue this now irrefutably dubious character with an undeserved integrity just make you look supremely foolish.
I think it was actually a curry as opposed to a pasty- I remember reading about it at the time and thinking to myself welll at least he didnt order chipper sh!te. One of his uncles was actually a famous Belfast Provie gun man. I think basically he was a nice middle class lad who fell in with a Loyalist "Pastor" and than started to do coke.

Irish-Rationalist

I think it was actually a curry as opposed to a pasty- I remember reading about it at the time and thinking to myself welll at least he didnt order chipper sh!te. One of his uncles was actually a famous Belfast Provie gun man. I think basically he was a nice middle class lad who fell in with a Loyalist "Pastor" and than started to do coke.
I don't know how he managed to get to such prominence. His fast, over-confident, risibly squeaky manner of speaking might impress the uneducated and easily led dregs of Loyalism, who are in desperation search mode for a Loyalist leader, but scratch the surface of Jamie Bryson and you find a kid who has been attempting to punch well above his political weight, and would now seem to have been exposed as an easily influenced kid, who has committed the ultimate sin of collusion with what Loyalists deem the enemies of (6 county) Ulster, in what was a bid to disgrace, embarrass and topple the then leader of political unionism.

cut the begs

I don't know how he managed to get to such prominence. His fast, over-confident, risibly squeaky manner of speaking might impress the uneducated and easily led dregs of Loyalism, who are in desperation search mode for a Loyalist leader, but scratch the surface of Jamie Bryson and you find a kid who has been attempting to punch well above his political weight, and would now seem to have been exposed as an easily influenced kid, who has committed the ultimate sin of collusion with what Loyalists deem the enemies of (6 county) Ulster, in what was a bid to disgrace, embarrass and topple the then leader of political unionism.
ahem,collusion .

GDPR

Another thing about our Jamie is that he is rather displeasing to the eye; it isnt easy to imagine a less sexy than himself.

Popular Threads

Most Replies