JAPAN - PM calls snap election .. a year early

razorblade

Japan is one country that has never been bound by political correctness and its all the better for it, how many islamic terrorist attacks have they suffered compared to European countries for instance.

blokesbloke

Hmmm so what's he up to?

I think he's the one was wanted their pacifist constitution changed... and with NK currently acting the maggot, he's got the perfect excuse to do so...

paulp

Japan is one country that has never been bound by political correctness and its all the better for it, how many islamic terrorist attacks have they suffered compared to European countries for instance.
True, no immigrants welcome in Japan, a country which has stagnated for the last 30 years and spends more focus than anyone else on building robots to look after them when they are old, the country with the oldest population in the world. It's grey and wrinkled.

Spanner Island

Hmmm so what's he up to?

I think he's the one was wanted their pacifist constitution changed... and with NK currently acting the maggot, he's got the perfect excuse to do so...
If I was living in Japan with NK shooting missiles overhead and reliant on the totally unreliable moron Trump... I'd probably be in favour of tooling up too...

blokesbloke

True, no immigrants welcome in Japan, a country which has stagnated for the last 30 years and spends more focus than anyone else on building robots to look after them when they are old, the country with the oldest population in the world. It's grey and wrinkled.
I love how immigrants never age!

They just turn up, do the jobs nobody else wants to do, then magically disappear when their shift is finished! They don't need healthcare, a place to live, or use any public resources at all.

And they never, ever age, get sick, lose their jobs and claim benefits! They just live forever in a state of perpetual youth!

blokesbloke

If I was living in Japan with NK shooting missiles overhead and reliant on the totally unreliable moron Trump... I'd probably be in favour of tooling up too...
I didn't say he was wrong, just wondering what his motives are in calling the election.

Happycamping

Your obsession is hilarious.

razorblade

Actually Japan is one of the most densely populated countries on the planet, in area its only slightly larger than the UK.

Spanner Island

I didn't say he was wrong, just wondering what his motives are in calling the election.
He's probably looking at Pyongyang and Washington and thinking 'f*** this... I've got a moron to the west shooting missiles over our heads and detonating hydrogen bombs and a moron to the east who I'm currently reliant on who is obviously unstable, is picking fights with anyone he comes across... at home and abroad... so I think I should avoid becoming another moron on the world stage which will undoubtedly happen if I do nothing and hope for the best...'

paulp

I love how immigrants never age!

They just turn up, do the jobs nobody else wants to do, then magically disappear when their shift is finished! They don't need healthcare, a place to live, or use any public resources at all.

And they never, ever age, get sick, lose their jobs and claim benefits! They just live forever in a state of perpetual youth!
It was just a bit of advice, if you want a poster boy country showing the benefits of no immigration, don't pick Japan.

paulp

Actually Japan is one of the most densely populated countries on the planet, in area its only slightly larger than the UK.
the biggest population of old people in the world, yes.

blokesbloke

It was just a bit of advice, if you want a poster boy country showing the benefits of no immigration, don't pick Japan.
Because there is no alternative for Japan but immigration is there?

It's the solution for every country.

Though what the countries they emigrate from are supposed to do I am not sure.

Still, who cares as long as rich countries have immigrants-who-do-the-work-nobody-else-will-do.

paulp

Because there is no alternative for Japan but immigration is there?

It's the solution for every country.

Though what the countries they emigrate from are supposed to do I am not sure.

Still, who cares as long as rich countries have immigrants-who-do-the-work-nobody-else-will-do.
ah, Japan are doing a favour for the poor countries, hadn't looked at it from that angle before to be honest, thanks.

paulp

Its a fact though Japan is safe from the effects of islamic terrorism purely down to the fact that they didnt open their borders to them all unlike Europe.
And why is Chile safe from the effects of Islamic terrorism?

New Threads

Most Replies