Jean Byrne Met Eireann - what colour next?

Malbekh

I like Jean Byrne - she obviously is looking for a man in her life based on the SPACE 1999 consecutive outfits she's worn last night and tonight. The green one tonight here and apparently the scandalised Mrs. Malbekh informs me the silver last night.

I'm curious, were these part of a buy one, get one free (we usually call these BOGOF), or did she get three of them, and the vampish red is tomorrow night?

Can't wait.

Apologies for this post but 'tis Christmas and I need a distraction from the serious stuff.

uriah

I like Jean Byrne - she obviously is looking for a man in her life based on the SPACE 1999 consecutive outfits she's worn last night and tonight. The green one tonight here and apparently the scandalised Mrs. Malbekh informs me the silver last night.

I'm curious, were these part of a buy one, get one free (we usually call these BOGOF), or did she get three of them, and the vampish red is tomorrow night?

Can't wait.

Apologies for this post but 'tis Christmas and I need a distraction from the serious stuff.
You think so?

Stroke

Must have had a lot of Christmas wrapping paper left over. Probably red tomorrow night....

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Tonight's was especially distressing, that I understand RTE only has two members of their fashion police department - with resulting limited Christmas coverage. Doubltess though they'll scoop her up on Monday and charge her with being "Garish & green on a day other than Paddy's Day"

cYp

spidermom

ARA..in fairness...re Jeans choice of apparel and her quest for a man(????)...whats Miriam O'callaghans excuse SO??

Great thread BTW...I miss the Chat forum on the main page...its called light relief and WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO SOME....especially at the mo...!!

Mushroom

Tonight's dress was pretty spectacular right enough and, being sleeveless, it drew my attention to Jean's impressive biceps! I'd say she packs a powerful punch!

martino

Jean Byrne-the thinking man's weather girl. I don't care what she wears, I feel a warm front rising whenever I see her. Jean, you're great!

Clanrickard

Sorry folks but Jean doesn't get anywhere near the heights of Lucy. Lads you gotta aim higher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPvqbuuhukU"]YouTube- Sky News Weather Girl Lucy Verasamy[/ame]

Malbekh

I'm reporting you for having the gall to share my private dreams with everyone else on this website. A stunner.

atlantic

Ya see Clan thats what's missing on RTE they are not showing a bit of leg ,ya never get to oogle at the full body.I used to known Gerry Scully very well years ago ,I must give him a tinkle one of the days to get him to tell the camera men to pull back a bit.
Sorry folks but Jean doesn't get anywhere near the heights of Lucy. Lads you gotta aim higher.

YouTube- Sky News Weather Girl Lucy Verasamy

FrankSpeaks

Jean in the silver dress did it for me, I reckon she was wearing one of them magic knickers thingy. There is a lot of loving in her.

Destiny's Soldier

Can't wait.

I thought the same. Her outfits are straight out of Buck Rogers. She also has those power bracelets that deflect missiles.

Jean is not as sexually alluring as the weather cailín on TG4, but you'd be attacted to her all the same.

Anyone is better than the condescending Evelyn Cusack.

irish_bob

Can't wait.

if i thought jean byrne was single and looking , i wouldnt be on this poncey forum most nights , she is without doubt thee sexiest woman in ireland , incredibly sensual and the definition of a real woman , i adore her

Estragon

I like her, she makes an effort and that's worth a lot.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies