Jean Byrne Met Eireann - what colour next?

VHF

Conservative Catholic society. Disturbing to think this type of mindset continues in society. I see noting offensive in the attire. Of course, those who sent complaints are more than likely of a vintage era of uber reverence and besotted blind following of the RC religion that hood winked society here whilst they buggered defenceless children.

Narrow mindset of some in this society is bewildering, same segment of the electorate who are die hard FF voters no doubt - a certain segment of the grey vote.

Met Eireann keep it up, in fact turn it up a notch in defiance.

Rural

Conservative Catholic society. Disturbing to think this type of mindset continues in society. I see noting offensive in the attire. Of course, those who sent complaints are more than likely of a vintage era of uber reverence and besotted blind following of the RC religion that hood winked society here whilst they buggered defenceless children.

Narrow mindset of some in this society is bewildering, same segment of the electorate who are die hard FF voters no doubt - a certain segment of the grey vote.

Met Eireann keep it up, in fact turn it up a notch in defiance.
I agree!

There's nothing glamorous about weather, especially Irish weather, so yes, glam it up, make it more interesting and give us something else to talk about besides the...erm...weather!

Back in the day.......Yawn!

constitutionus

They've clearly never seen TG4 girls in action if jean and co are attracting their ire .

It's All leather skirts and leopard print dresses there .

Thank god

:D

firefly123

Jean going full time traveller/ziggy stardust/80's sad clown
Tonight.

New Threads

Most Replies