Jeffrey Epstein is dead

Apple in Eden

Occam's Razor suggests to me that Epstein and his cohort of pals are just an example of a certain moneyed class assuming they are above the law, and that the law is just for the little people.

I don't think there was any great philosophical move behind it. It is just criminality of a Versailles stripe because the people involved assumed they were immune because of the political power involved.

I certainly hope that this Maxwell woman is hauled in by the Feds because from what I've read she is the one sitting on the powder-keg now that Epstein is out of the picture.

I wouldn't be taking any sea-fishing trips any time soon if I were her.
The Maxwell women is a goner if she knows anything important and spills the beans.

Wagmore

Your proof that Clinton went to Epstein’s island?

By the way, it doesn’t matter who wanted it more. All that matters is who was in a position to carry it out, the current or the former (19 years ago) POTUS.
Well you did ask? Clinton telling porkies? Whudda thunk it? Not you anyway

RasherHash

owedtojoy

Well you did ask? Clinton telling porkies? Whudda thunk it? Not you anyway
There is documentary evidence that Clinton used Epstein's plane, and shame on him for the association.

But there is no documentary evidence that he was ever on Epstein's island, and there is no evidence that he had sexual intercourse with anyone there.

If Ms Gueffre had a better lawyer, he might advise her to confine her statements to people who had abused her personally (Clinton was not one, apparently), and evidence for which she would have a degree of corroboration. Those matters are actually important in a court of law.

Meanwhile, people in Trump glasshouses should not throw stones ....

McTell

Twitter
No
//

If Ms Gueffre had a better lawyer, he might advise her to confine her statements to people who had abused her personally (Clinton was not one, apparently), and evidence for which she would have a degree of corroboration. Those matters are actually important in a court of law.

//
Her lawyer is a Ms Bloom? Hopes to take alan dershowitz apart, that'll be the day.

Giuffre said she was told to sort him out 6 times / dershowitz never met her. My money's on professor D.

Wagmore

There is documentary evidence that Clinton used Epstein's plane, and shame on him for the association.

But there is no documentary evidence that he was ever on Epstein's island, and there is no evidence that he had sexual intercourse with anyone there.

The unsealed documents seem to totally exonerate Trump. As expected. The other party was in 1992---nothing too sinister seems to have emanated from it in that don't think we've heard from any of the calendar girls

Pyewacket

The unsealed documents seem to totally exonerate Trump. As expected. The other party was in 1992---nothing too sinister seems to have emanated from it in that don't think we've heard from any of the calendar girls
Well as long as Trump is OK, then who gives a f*uck?

No one except you cares that much that Trump is OK. Really no one. He is just another puppet.

Seek therapy. That old American shit won't make you feel OK. He is just a distraction, and a waste of your life. It is your life nor his.

Wagmore

Well as long as Trump is OK, then who gives a f*uck?

No one except you cares that much that Trump is OK. Really no one. He is just another puppet.

Seek therapy. That old American shit won't make you feel OK. He is just a distraction, and a waste of your life. It is your life nor his.
Sherry-o-clock?

Ardillaun

For an American President to spread rumours that his predecessor was involved in the suicide of a person in custody shows what a bizarre world we live in. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a President who didn’t tweet defamatory nonsense on a regular basis?

NYCKY

For an American President to spread rumours that his predecessor was involved in the suicide of a person in custody shows what a bizarre world we live in. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a President who didn’t tweet defamatory nonsense on a regular basis?

That stuff was GUBU even by Trump standards.

Mickeymac

I could go back, but, thing is...……….we are in 2019 sir.

Emily Davison

'Lolita's'?

Seriously?

We're talking about vulnerable kids from dysfunctional backgrounds who were sexually assaulted by Epstein before they reached the age of consent and you call them 'Lolita's'?

You stay classy, Emily.
Virginia Roberts doesn’t appear to be a vulnerable kid from a dysfunctional background to me. She had a job in 2000 at Trumps Mar a Laga resort as a locker room attendant. She’s now 35. So she would have been 16. She then went to work for Epstein in 2001 as a masseuse. She willingly engaged in sexual activity with him, which she was paid for. All over the world the word masseuse is synonymous with sex worker. Put starkly she was a prostitute. She’s pictured at various events and parties with famous people. I see no coercion. She claims she ‘had to’ have sex with visitors to Epstein’s island. The truth of that I do not know. She already was paid off by Epstein, so now she’s coming back for more money against Maxwell.

Last edited:

Golah veNekhar

Paddyc

Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress.

In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor.

Emily Davison

If you throw enough stuff out there some of it may stick. What need we for documentary evidence when Wagmore waves the Sun newspaper at us as proof.

Paddyc

Virginia Roberts doesn’t appear to be a vulnerable kid from a dysfunctional background to me. She had a job in 2000 at Trumps Mar o largo resort as a locker room attendant. She’s now 35. So she would have been 16. She then went to work for Epstein in 2001 as a masseuse. She willingly engaged in sexual activity with him, which she was paid for. All over the world the word masseuse is synonymous with sex worker. Put starkly she was a prostitute. She’s pictured at various events and parties with famous people. I see no coercion. She claims she ‘had to’ have sex with visitors to Epstein’s island. The truth of that I do not know. She already was paid off by Epstein, so now she’s coming back for more money against Maxwell.
The FBI had statements from over 40 girls against Epstein. Were they all prostitutes as well?

Emily Davison

Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress.

In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor.
If that’s true I’m not a bit surprised, he is pictured with Virginia and they very much look like a ‘couple.’

Emily Davison

The FBI had statements from over 40 girls against Epstein. Were they all prostitutes as well?
I’m not saying that. Are you saying they were all underage, that they were all sex trafficked and all coerced ?

petaljam

'Lolita's'?

Seriously?

We're talking about vulnerable kids from dysfunctional backgrounds who were sexually assaulted by Epstein before they reached the age of consent and you call them 'Lolita's'?

You stay classy, Emily.
Point of information: that's exactly what the original Lolita was.
For some reason I seem to be in a minority of one to take that from the book. I suppose it's less obvious in the film, but it's there all the same.

(Just wanted to point that out.)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies