Jeffrey Epstein is dead

Ardillaun

I’m sceptical that Dershowitz is guilty. However, his main problem is that he chose to be a friend of Epstein’s, not a casual acquaintance as he now claims. Like many others, he seems to have been remarkably oblivious regarding the source of this mysterious pal’s wealth and his predilection for girls on the younger side. Alan’s days as an avuncular legal expert on daytime TV are surely numbered.

Pyewacket

I’m sceptical that Dershowitz is guilty. However, his main problem is that he chose to be a friend of Epstein’s, not a casual acquaintance as he now claims. Like many others, he seems to have been remarkably oblivious regarding the source of this mysterious pal’s wealth and his predilection for girls on the younger side. Alan’s days as an avuncular legal expert on daytime TV are surely numbered.
Are you surprised? This whole thing was always to do with money. The girls, god love them, were a sideshow.

Dershowitz was not going to turn down the luxury Epstein could provide. Stephen Hawkings didn't and no one says he was a paedophile.

raetsel

lwsm_kevinbill-nelson-2_9298.jpg

Kevin Spacey also travelled to Africa with Epstein and Clinton another man who has had many accusations of misconduct and rape including with minor's.
:rolleyes:
So what? These thing are well known.
It was an open secret that Spacey was gay for years.
The charges against him have now been dropped.
If you are trying to suggest guilt by association then it's an epic fail.
Trump has faced over 20 allegations from women concerning rape and sexual assault also, he was an enthusiastic associate of Epstein's also, who also travelled on that plane on various occasions, according to Epstein's brother.
Do you not believe that both Clinton and Trump are entitled to the presumption of innocence until some evidence of misconduct by both or either emerges?
When your political leanings become so obvious just based on the target of your innuendo then it is time to have a look at yourself.

Pyewacket

:rolleyes:
So what? These thing are well known.
It was an open secret that Spacey was gay for years.
The charges against him have now been dropped.
If you are trying to suggest guilt by association then it's an epic fail.
Trump has faced over 20 allegations from women concerning rape and sexual assault also, he was an enthusiastic associate of Epstein's also, who also travelled on that plane on various occasions, according to Epstein's brother.
Do you not believe that both Clinton and Trump are entitled to the presumption of innocence until some evidence of misconduct by both or either emerges?
When your political leanings become so obvious just based on the target of your innuendo then it is time to have a look at yourself.
People still think this is all to do with sex and not money.

Now look at Epstein's career. Look at where he was located. Look at the fact that no one can quite account for his wealth. That does not come from extorting dirty old men.

Volatire

mJIZZLANE-19878438987a44e3f404922b80485bc74a348747.png

Ghislaine Maxweel, Epstein's procurer-in-chief at Chelsea's Wedding.

Here she is with Prince Andrew and an underage Virginia Roberts

AAFC3kM.jpg

silverharp

^^

was Chelsea's father at the wedding?

Pyewacket

Lets face it lads if you had his money you'd do the same.
Underage or just legal is the best f.uck you'll ever have in your life. And that's speaking from personal experience. Thailand, Amsterdam, Vietnam, I've been there done that. I'd reccommend any red blooded male do the same!
Right, you are a self congfessed paedophile.

Or perhaps someone who is trying the edgy thing. |Look at me, I am so satirical.

Either way, you are a nut.

McTell

Twitter
No
How is it a 14 year old girl is allowed to go to his house regularly. This is not normal. As for the Alan D, 'had to have sex' how was force used to make her do that.

It struck me as pretty stupid that Epstein didn't leave the US with any of this sort of stuff hanging over him. Either he was way arrogant that he'd paid everybody off, or he hadn't done anything that wasn't consensual or he was an idiot.

Yes, Could be that aspergers helped his career (maths of finance), and the same aspergers meant he didn't see what is "normal".

Pyewacket

He ran an offshore money landering outfit with girls on the side. He was an utterly depraved sex maniac who got high on his own supply.

I think he was an intelligence asset. Not for the USA.

At the end of the day he killed himself. cos there was nothing left for him.

Emily Davison

Lets face it lads if you had his money you'd do the same.
Underage or just legal is the best f.uck you'll ever have in your life. And that's speaking from personal experience. Thailand, Amsterdam, Vietnam, I've been there done that. I'd reccommend any red blooded male do the same!
Not every man is a paedophile like you.

Odd you have an issue with the girls having abortions though.

Pyewacket

Not every man is a paedophile like you.

Odd you have an issue with the girls having abortions though.
Not a paedophile.

The way the world is now, lots of crazy people get an internet connection and think the rest of us take them seriously when they chat online

Praps you do. That is a red flag right there.

caledhel

So back to the dead in custody of Epstein. So what they've told us so far -

• Epstein maintained that someone tried to kill him
  • He was found in distress in his cell and put on suicide watch
  • Epstein was in good spirits
  • There was no activity at the entrance of his cell during his death
  • There were no cell visits by prison guards
  • There is no video of the death
  • There's a delay in the post mortem results
  • Apparently he died by a bizarrely difficult method

So he was traumatised first. Then he got happy pills passed to him. Then he got a rapidly metabolised pill from which he died or which led to a psychotic episode that brought about the extreme behaviour which led to his death.

Did he really have the mettle to strangle himself with a paper sheet? Well it fills in a box on the form.

Looks like he was put down - I'm sure the conversation around the table is that sure it was a good way to go and they'd only expect the same for themselves in that situation. They sneer at us and sweat.

Pyewacket

So back to the dead in custody of Epstein. So what they've told us so far -

• Epstein maintained that someone tried to kill him
  • He was found in distress in his cell and put on suicide watch
  • Epstein was in good spirits
  • There was no activity at the entrance of his cell during his death
  • There were no cell visits by prison guards
  • There is no video of the death
  • There's a delay in the post mortem results
  • Apparently he died by a bizarrely difficult method

So he was traumatised first. Then he got happy pills passed to him. Then he got a rapidly metabolised pill from which he died or which led to a psychotic episode that brought about the extreme behaviour which led to his death.

Did he really have the mettle to strangle himself with a paper sheet? Well it fills in a box on the form.

Looks like he was put down - I'm sure the conversation around the table is that sure it was a good way to go and they'd only expect the same for themselves in that situation. They sneer at us and sweat.
Oh for FFS. You are talking as if you know the facts. You do not.

LISTOWEL MAN

It's not a question was he murdered so much as who wanted him dead the most, dead and gone forever no loose ends

hollywood
the Royal family
the Clintons

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Bit awkward for a number of stakeholders this one. Dying in a cell while apparently being supervised.

I had thought the fashion these days in such awkward situations was either a dose of novichok ('morning, Moscow) or being able to take over someone's in-car computer to drive their car into a highway bridge at high speed ('morning, Langley).

Just imagine if this was a high profile arrest in Russia and the subject had twice tried to escape, only to turn up suspiciously dead in the cell.

You'd never hear the end of it from US observers. As I was saying a few weeks ago on another thread involving member nations of the security council there is no difference at all between Washington, Moscow and Beijing in that respect. All of them are prepared to kill people to stop them talking.

Washington have even discussed it openly as official policy in relatively recent years.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies