Jeffrey Epstein is dead

middleground

He ran an offshore money landering outfit with girls on the side. He was an utterly depraved sex maniac who got high on his own supply.

I think he was an intelligence asset. Not for the USA.

At the end of the day he killed himself. cos there was nothing left for him.
That makes sense that he was gathering compromising information on people in power for the benefit of a State actor, presumably Israel. Hence he made sure to get photos etc. of the men with money with the girls with appeal.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/07/12/did-jeffrey-epstein-belong-to-intelligence/

Interesting article here http://www.unz.com/gatzmon/predators-united/

Volatire

It would be surprising if Epstein did not provide information to multiple intelligence agencies. So what? Many people do that. Imbecile internet fantasists think it’s a big deal. If isn’t. It’s a amusing sideline, no more. If you reach a certain level in society, State actor intelligence gathering is a fact of life.

Epstein was his own man. He sold sex to prominent politicians, lawyers, scientists, businessmen. He made them feel like powerful insiders, that the rules no longer applied, the giddy euphoria of elite power.

Bill took 26 trips on Lolita Express while Epstein was a major Clinton Foundation donor. We don’t know what Bill did for Epstein but it must have been substantial.

Sex, power and money are not separate things. They are the same thing.

Losers never understand that and die bewildered.

caledhel

Oh for FFS. You are talking as if you know the facts. You do not.
It's reasonable speculation on what has been released to the public and I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise if an adequate investigation demonstrates otherwise.

I note that this story has been buried in a torrent of other news over the last 24 hours. One wonders how it will turn out.

Why did the Russian elite take such a conservative turn once order was restored after the post-Soviet collapse?

Volatire

Why did the Russian elite take such a conservative turn once order was restored after the post-Soviet collapse?
Clearly, you know little about Russia. Most Russians are Tsarist at heart.

Travel in Russia and stop relying on Hillary fanboys, The Guardian and the fückwits of “British intelligence” for your opinions.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
If you think for a minute about the Russian view of and historical experience of the west it does become clearer why Russians would opt for a strongman leader, doesn't matter whether communist or pirate.

Their own internal history of being a vast empire shows that a weak leader is soon disposed of.

Their experience of the west has mostly come from being invaded, at huge national cost, beyond much we can imagine.

Hardly surprising that they would like their leadership to be very definite.

owedtojoy

It's reasonable speculation on what has been released to the public and I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise if an adequate investigation demonstrates otherwise.

I note that this story has been buried in a torrent of other news over the last 24 hours. One wonders how it will turn out.

One explanation was that there really was a Deep State in the USSR - composed of the KGB, certain members of the elite nomenklatura and Mafia leaders. These were the ones in the best position to grab the wealth of the former state, and just wait for the right moment. It came quickly in the incapacity of Boris Yeltsin to effectively wield power.

Vladimir Putin was the chosen one to be the front man, but in power he did a reverse takeover, and turned on his backers, eliminating the ones who resisted him.

GabhaDubh

In the age of 24 news cycle, 4chan website posted Epstein’s death one hour before public announcement. Breakdown in medical privacy?

caledhel

Clearly, you know little about Russia. Most Russians are Tsarist at heart.

Travel in Russia and stop relying on Hillary fanboys, The Guardian and the fückwits of “British intelligence” for your opinions.
One explanation was that there really was a Deep State in the USSR - composed of the KGB, certain members of the elite nomenklatura and Mafia leaders. These were the ones in the best position to grab the wealth of the former state, and just wait for the right moment. It came quickly in the incapacity of Boris Yeltsin to effectively wield power.

Vladimir Putin was the chosen one to be the front man, but in power he did a reverse takeover, and turned on his backers, eliminating the ones who resisted him.
If you think for a minute about the Russian view of and historical experience of the west it does become clearer why Russians would opt for a strongman leader, doesn't matter whether communist or pirate.

Their own internal history of being a vast empire shows that a weak leader is soon disposed of.

Their experience of the west has mostly come from being invaded, at huge national cost, beyond much we can imagine.

Hardly surprising that they would like their leadership to be very definite.
Russia is not involved in this Epstein thing although their subversive activities in other countries do use these methods. No something else is going on here.

If you wish to more easily destroy a competitor, or exploit a dupe, then first induce degeneracy. That's like one of the foundational maxims of the criminal class.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Occam's Razor suggests to me that Epstein and his cohort of pals are just an example of a certain moneyed class assuming they are above the law, and that the law is just for the little people.

I don't think there was any great philosophical move behind it. It is just criminality of a Versailles stripe because the people involved assumed they were immune because of the political power involved.

I certainly hope that this Maxwell woman is hauled in by the Feds because from what I've read she is the one sitting on the powder-keg now that Epstein is out of the picture.

I wouldn't be taking any sea-fishing trips any time soon if I were her.

Dame_Enda

Occam's Razor suggests to me that Epstein and his cohort of pals are just an example of a certain moneyed class assuming they are above the law, and that the law is just for the little people.

I don't think there was any great philosophical move behind it. It is just criminality of a Versailles stripe because the people involved assumed they were immune because of the political power involved.

I certainly hope that this Maxwell woman is hauled in by the Feds because from what I've read she is the one sitting on the powder-keg now that Epstein is out of the picture.

I wouldn't be taking any sea-fishing trips any time soon if I were her.
I think she lives in London but no longer at a fixed location. Or so those are what rumours on wikipedia say.

McTell

Twitter
No
I think she lives in London but no longer at a fixed location. Or so those are what rumours on wikipedia say.

America is built on money and sudden death, so the attention will move on to the lawyers suing his estate.

But there wasn't a conviction, so the evidence will be all on one side. I predict the lawyers will win.

owedtojoy

American prison's are so brutal and run so incompetently that you do not need to invoke a conspiracy to account for Epstein's death.

Epstein's real problem is that a wealthy white guy got treated like a n**ger.

Jonathan Magbie, a paraplegic in a wheelchair who needed 24-hour care, was arrested for marijuana possession in Washington, D.C., in 2008. He required a ventilator to breathe when he slept. The jail didn’t have the facilities to care for him, and so he died in jail.
Andrew Holland died in a restraint chair in San Luis Obispo County, California. He was strapped to the chair, naked, for two days. If you like, you can watch video of the guards laughing as medics try fruitlessly to perform CPR, though I would not recommend it.

Paddyc

Is she suing his estate as well as all the other Lolita's.
'Lolita's'?

Seriously?

We're talking about vulnerable kids from dysfunctional backgrounds who were sexually assaulted by Epstein before they reached the age of consent and you call them 'Lolita's'?

You stay classy, Emily.

Last edited:

owedtojoy

'Lolita's'?

Seriously?

We're talking about vulnerable kids from dysfunctional backgrounds who were sexually assaulted by Epstein before they reached the age of consent and you call them 'Lolita's'?

You stay classy, Emily.
I presumed she was being ironic, calling a 40-year old a "Lolita".

But irony seems to be dying out these days.

Paddyc

I presumed she was being ironic, calling a 40-year old a "Lolita".

But irony seems to be dying out these days.
She referred to the other Lolita's. And that's before we even mention the Greengrocer's apostrophe.

Wagmore

Your proof that Clinton went to Epstein’s island?

By the way, it doesn’t matter who wanted it more. All that matters is who was in a position to carry it out, the current or the former (19 years ago) POTUS.
It's been widely reported. Trump has called out Clinton as a liar around the amount of tines he travelled on Lolita Express. Clinton said 4.Its 'actually 26

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies