Jeffrey Epstein politically connected sex offender, seems under prosecuted

kalipa

kalipa

None, but you must realise what a ludicrous standard of journalism this represents.
Because it says what you don't want to hear ?

Emily Davison

This all started with me giving an example of how a man could be innocent in a compromising situation with a minor, and you can make light of it all you like but you have to accept that there are predators and there are people who would never take advantage, and thankfully we are the vast majority of men.
Totally agree the vast majority of men are not predators. I never implied nor suggested it. So I don't see why you need to point that out.

And nowhere am I making light of anything. I asked you how you reacted to her touching you up and taking off her clothes.

benroe

Totally agree the vast majority of men are not predators. I never implied nor suggested it. So I don't see why you need to point that out.
I keep pointing it out because I was replying to a poster who said guilt should always be presumed.
And nowhere am I making light of anything. I asked you how you reacted to her touching you up and taking off her clothes.
I turned off the estate on to another road leading to a junction of the main road, a distance of about 200 meters, thats how long it took, my daughters boyfriend was sitting on a window sill at the junction, maybe 30 seconds, I just remember being shocked.

amsterdemmetje

This is going to be so big. If it is allowed to break. A big shout out has to go to Alex Jones too for keeping this story going. It's only through him that I heard about it a couple of years ago. Couldn't believe it myself and was called a "conspiraloon" by the usual suspect suspects for talking about it on the Alex Jones It's Time thread. Might do a bit of digging for some more facial egg splatter.
Jones had fup all to do with this coming to light, real journalists did ffs but then wtf would you know about real journalists when you hero worship a man who targeted the parents of murdered children to clickbait gullible muppets like you.

benroe

Because it says what you don't want to hear ?
No because its completely devoid of facts and therefore impossible to prove one way or the other, clickbait journalism at best.

kalipa

Wow, anonymous person tells bias reporter what he wants to hear, another big win for truth and fairness.
That article was published 10.24.16. 9:00PM ET , almost 3 years ago. If it wasn't true Trump would have gone to court but he hasnt . Strange for the notoriously litigious Trump

Last edited:

Wagmore

Jones had fup all to do with this coming to light, real journalists did ffs but then wtf would you know about real journalists when you hero worship a man who targeted the parents of murdered children to clickbait gullible muppets like you.
I said he helped keep it in the public light. Many hadn't heard about it till I posted about it on the Alex Jones thread. Rainmaker is a prominent example of a poster who hadn't heard anything about the Lolita Express. How about you? When did you hear about it? I suppose you'll tell us you read about it in the Miami Herald

fat finger

BBC newsreaders are now referring to Epstein as a 'financier'. But there is little evidence of that - his short spell working as some sort of trader at now defunct bank Bear Stearns before leaving in disgrace would not normally be known as 'financing'.
So why would the BBC want to give Epstein a semi-respectable title like 'financier'?

Wagmore

BBC newsreaders are now referring to Epstein as a 'financier'. But there is little evidence of that - his short spell working as some sort of trader at now defunct bank Bear Stearns before leaving in disgrace would not normally be known as 'financing'.
So why would the BBC want to give Epstein a semi-respectable title like 'financier'?
The spin is in

Pyewacket

The spin is in
Why would the BBC want to cover up Epstein's crimes?

WTF has the BBC got to do with it?

We know Acosta cut Epstein a sweetheart deal, and now he has resigned as Sec of Labor, because frankly this cants position was untenable.

Why aren't you asking what Acosta knows and why he did what he did, which is unprecedented, according to experts?

Does any story just elicit a brain dead programmed fart from you? Like, "I hate BBC, this is the BBC's fault." ?

amsterdemmetje

I said he helped keep it in the public light. Many hadn't heard about it till I posted about it on the Alex Jones thread. Rainmaker is a prominent example of a poster who hadn't heard anything about the Lolita Express. How about you? When did you hear about it? I suppose you'll tell us you read about it in the Miami Herald
The public light mehole ,nobody only far right conspiracy loons like you listen to his crap. I follow the news on a daily basis from many sources except the likes of frothing at the mouth scumbags like Jones but then that says all we need to know about you ,"your jury is still out on him" even after what you know he did to the families of Sandy Hook.

Pyewacket

An old hand on the shit webs likes me knows many things. One of them is that it was actually far right or alt right sites that kept focusing on Epstein, who for sure is a criminal cant, for many years because they hoped and prayed that Clinton would turn out to be his benefactor and Godfather and Uber Pimp.

Now that the Epstein crap has come back big time, tarnishing a Trump appointee and raising questions about Trump, the same little shits are busy running interference like "Epstein is not a paedophile, he is a hebephile, he will only **** girls who have had their first period"", or " I, myself, personally, have been sexually aggressed by a teenage whore. Gals are evil."

I am an old hand on the shit webs, I have seen it all before. :)

owedtojoy

Seems the New Yorker have lined up a big takedown of Alan Dershowitz, defender of the underpriveleged rich and the even richer.

Dershowitz has already launched a pre-emptive strike in Newsmax. Since sexual allegations are mentioned, I presume this is Epstein-related.

The New Yorker apparently got the idea of using false allegations of sexual misconduct to silence me from another like-minded web attacker of pro-Israel advocates named Phillip Weiss, who wrote the following on his Mondoweiss website: “We have picked up news about the sexual allegations against Alan Dershowitz because Dershowitz is such an outspoken defender of Israel and the matter has inevitably affected his influence in the foreign policy arena.”
Read Newsmax: J'accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me | Newsmax.com

If there allegations are made, we can be sure Trump was never a fan.

Pyewacket

Seems the New Yorker have lined up a big takedown of Alan Dershowitz, defender of the underpriveleged rich and the even richer.

Dershowitz has already launched a pre-emptive strike in Newsmax. Since sexual allegations are mentioned, I presume this is Epstein-related.

Read Newsmax: J'accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me | Newsmax.com

If there allegations are made, we can be sure Trump was never a fan.

I know your main interest is Trump, but I will be so happy to see that **** Dershowitz go down.

Right back to to the Sunny von Bulow case, he has been a total force for evil.

owedtojoy

I know your main interest is Trump, but I will be so happy to see that **** Dershowitz go down.

Right back to to the Sunny von Bulow case, he has been a total force for evil.
I bet Prince Andrew is not sleeping very comfortably these days, either. Probably One (herself) has already heard the prodigal son's confession. Suitable preparations have been made.

Trump may get away with minor collateral damage, but apparently a massive tranche of documents, naming names, is about to be released into the public domain.

Pyewacket

I bet Prince Andrew is not sleeping very comfortably these days, either. Probably One (herself) has already heard the prodigal son's confession. Suitable preparations have been made.

Trump may get away with minor collateral damage, but apparently a massive tranche of documents, naming names, is about to be released into the public domain.
Andrew's a fukkwit. He got pulled right off his makey uppy job representing British Trade and Industry back around the first Epstein trial.

FWIW< I don't think he was ****ing American teen runaways, who were served up to him by Epstein, it was more he had not got the commonsense and wit to steer clear of freeby invites to Epstein's holiday homes.

That is how Epstein operated. Get the big names, look glamorous and well connected, those girls must have been terrified. After he had raped them, no doubt he showed them pix of all the people he had got a selfie with, and they would have thought "I stand no chance if I go to the cops. He owns the cops."

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies