Jeffrey Epstein politically connected sex offender, seems under prosecuted

pablabel12

Barr such a hero. He's not going to let this slide. Investigation will continue. What odds eco-icon/witch Maxwell is next to suicide herself
Four posts in a row!!, I have noticed that with this poster, when any criticism of his "Rock Star "idol gets a bit of purchase on this site, he resorts to quantity rather than quality and rubbishes every one else that has a contrary opinion to his.
The evidence against Trump is there for all to see, by his own admission he was a "friend" of pedophile who was blackmailing powerful people. It is very clear that some very powerful people are very afraid of what this guy might say during a trial.
We "committed suicide" under the current regime under very suspicious circumstances.
Any hope of a proper investigation by the current regime would be naive in the extreme, despite the puppet AG's protestations to the contrary.

parentheses

To be fair, when Epstein was investigated, charged and convicted, Trump was a celebrity and nothing more. If we're going to buy into the MOSSAD line, they wouldn’t have had much interest in Trump back then.
Why not? Trump as president has been very good to Israel. Maybe there was long-term interest in him.

firefly123

Why 20 minutes? Can a person come back to life at say 18 minutes?
After that length of time you tend to be brain damaged beyond repair or unlikely to change rhythm.

Obviously if they have a return of spontainous circulation (ROSC) before that the clock resetsand we transport.

Dame_Enda

It's well known that Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's father, was a Mossad agent. It was virtually admitted by Israeli officials in the eulogy at his funeral in Israel where they said he had done Israel services that could not then be revealed. No doubt if all else fails Lady Ghislaine will find refuge there like so many fugitives from the law.

kalipa

It's well known that Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's father, was a Mossad agent. It was virtually admitted by Israeli officials in the eulogy at his funeral in Israel where they said he had done Israel services that could not then be revealed. No doubt if all else fails Lady Ghislaine will find refuge there like so many fugitives from the law.
This man Maxwell, who robbed millions from pension funds, was ashamed of his Jewishness telling people he was Church of England, was given a state funeral and was buried in the Mount of Olives in Israel.
He had obviously done something for Israel.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I remember that now. Wasn't he buried at a particularly culturally significant site in Israel, now that you mention it? Usually reserved for dignitaries. I remember it caused some comment in the international media at the time.

That Ghislaine Maxwell character definitely needs her collar felt and fairly soon.

parentheses

I remember that now. Wasn't he buried at a particularly culturally significant site in Israel, now that you mention it? Usually reserved for dignitaries. I remember it caused some comment in the international media at the time.

That Ghislaine Maxwell character definitely needs her collar felt and fairly soon.
Maybe she is close to where her dad is.

middleground

So did US intelligence agencies use Israeli intelligence agencies to gather compromising material on persons of influence including an ex-President? How does this compare in importance with the alleged interference in the Presidential election? How safe is Assange in Belmarsh prison?

Wagmore

Four posts in a row!!, I have noticed that with this poster, when any criticism of his "Rock Star "idol gets a bit of purchase on this site, he resorts to quantity rather than quality and rubbishes every one else that has a contrary opinion to his.
The evidence against Trump is there for all to see, by his own admission he was a "friend" of pedophile who was blackmailing powerful people. It is very clear that some very powerful people are very afraid of what this guy might say during a trial.
We "committed suicide" under the current regime under very suspicious circumstances.
Any hope of a proper investigation by the current regime would be naive in the extreme, despite the puppet AG's protestations to the contrary.
So funny reading this poster's partisan bilge. Just saw a video where Trump calls out Bill Clinton. He asks why did Clinton lie about the amount of times he flew on the Lolita Express. He says that he, Trump, was never on the island but asks people to investigate whether Clinton was on the island. Trump says island was a "very bad place." Read between the lines and Trump has nothing to hide. Clinton has been publicly called out as a liar. A big deal. Over to you pabulem. If you dare.😄

Wagmore

Such a sly smear this is. No mention of your buddy Bubba. Keep this up and you'll be offered a job in the Fake News Irish media. Pat the Plank nearly choked on air yesterday when he a correspondent used the words "Bill Clinton" and "paedophile islad" in the same sentence. So funny watching so many smug Libbyloons having their illusions and delusions shattered.

Last edited:

Volatire

So funny reading this poster's partisan bilge. Just saw a video where Trump calls out Bill Clinton. He asks why did Clinton lie about the amount of times he flew on the Lolita Express. He says that he, Trump, was never on the island but asks people to investigate whether Clinton was on the island. Trump says island was a "very bad place." Read between the lines and Trump has nothing to hide. Clinton has been publicly called out as a liar. A big deal. Over to you pabulem. If you dare.😄

The number of times Bill took the Lolita Express.

caledhel

Yep, every accusation can now be ignored as a conspiracy theory.
Yes! There's sex industry the dynamics of which create a certain discomfort amongst the staid and conventional. For it to go legit society had to be reconstructed.

In a generation or two the reactionaries who object will be seen as part of a repressed remnant and the bleaters won't need to assume the position because it'll just be officially accepted as part of growing up! Qui tacet consentire videtur.

Such is the great hope to which we are being innured by cultural propaganda and "thought" leaders. No more needs to be said. Can't say you weren't shown.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
So Trump had some inkling of what was going on on Epstein's island and said nothing. Isn't that a legal offence in many states in the US?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Amazing how this debate has somehow broken down into Republican versus Democrat.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with party politics. I don't care what party or how senior the person is, anyone who had knowledge of what was going on and reported nothing should be jailed in my opinion.

Don't care who they are.

Pyewacket

She may have every right to feel nervous right now, and that's for sure.
She is a French citizen. Although France has an extradition treaty with the USA, in practice they never extradite a French citizen. See Roman Polanski. She is not in London and I don't think she is in Israel, much as some posters are determined to chase that hare.

I still think Epstein's paedophilia was the side show here. I would follow the money. Off shore tax haven island, no one knows how he personally made 500 million, and that does not come from extortion. I think it was money laundering in order to funnel huge sums to dodgy people, think ISIL. He was operating on a level far removed from the likes of the Mayflower Madam.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies