Jesus was not the son of God according to new amazon doc

SideysGhost

Jimmy's latest trick. Provide him with some reference points and he denies that you know anything about them or their work. An unusual strategy but it brings the benefit of never having to acknowledge any information that doesn't fit with what you've chosen to regard as true.

A sort of low-level Trumpian response.
LOL yeah I just noticed he tried the exact same blithering nonsense on you a page or two ago.

Mad as a bag of spanners :roflmao:

statsman

I was expecting a joke.

A Trump freak , a Jaysus freak and an Alex Jones freak walk into a bar.

Jaysus orders three pints of tap water and the barman says 'you can fûck right off with that trick Jaysus - yer barred'.

Sorry..
A Trump freak , a Jaysus freak and an Alex Jones freak walk into a bar. He ordered a pint.

milipod

If he ressurected on the third day, he'd be alive 3 days later too, otherwise it would be a very short lived resurrection, wouldn't it.
[video=youtube;TbU7oVz0Uq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbU7oVz0Uq0[/video]

stray creditor

Christian religious faith is getting severely knocked on this thread however, it takes more faith to believe that everything came from nothing, by nothing, through nothing, for nothing.

God does exist.

benroe

A Trump freak , a Jaysus freak and an Alex Jones freak walk into a bar. He ordered a pint.
A pint of craft beer no doubt, Trump & Jones made from filtered holy water and liberal tears :laugh:

ruserious

Christian religious faith is getting severely knocked on this thread however, it takes more faith to believe that everything came from nothing, by nothing, through nothing, for nothing.

God does exist.
Just because science has not yet gained enough knowledge to answer those most intriguing of questions; does not give one license to suspend critical faculties and throw it all behind the God fellow.

Wagmore

A Trump freak , a Jaysus freak and an Alex Jones freak ,you really are freaky , a true believer ,a typical follower believe any oul fanatical shyte.
Amsterdamn v Fyodor Dostoevsky. Whose evident wisdom or lack of should I go with? Eh......And no Amps, Dostoevsky isn't the manager of Spartak Moscow.

Wagmore

Whatever you do stay away from the academics on the subject. And they don't sound a bit like Bwendan Gwathe.
Get back to me when you know your Dostoevsky from your Tolstoy from your well-thumbed version of great Russian dictators of the 20th Century.

statsman

God does exist.
And her name is Isis.

Wagmore

You are just invested in it. It is a particularly pernicious form of psychological lure. It is very attractive for people to fall in with the notion that their dead relatives are sitting around with a pint after a nice dinner on a cloud somewhere and looking forward to harp night.

There's an emotional payoff in it. That's why it is constructed the way it is. And like most religions it needs a messiah. Therefore one was constructed.
Atheists always like to think they know better. Zero humility, Zero insight. Their ego invests endless hours running down academic rabbit holes that all arrive at the well flagged destination that declares God is dead and that ego calls all the shots. It's what makes them so humourless, so ardent, so earnest. And so unhappy.Most are alcoholic, neurotic and highly toxic. Chris Hitchens and the more stupid Richard Dawkins are the classic templates. Severely damaged individuals going public on their losing battle with truth, Not judging them, just bringing some forensics on the mindset

Wagmore

What if a 14 year old girl told you she was pregnant by god, but still a virgin? Would you believe her? What if someone was found dead, but was declared alive 3 days later? Would you worship them as a messiah?
Yawn----

The Nal

Just as possible and as silly as the original theory.

All a load of bollocks really. We have no idea and will never have. Zero proof or evidence either way.

Just ignore it. Religion is rapidly dying out on its own. Its doesnt need a push.

Wagmore

What if a 14 year old girl told you she was pregnant by god, but still a virgin? Would you believe her? What if someone was found dead, but was declared alive 3 days later? Would you worship them as a messiah?
If she was willing to watch that son get crucified in the name of that God, and if she didn't try to dissuade him from that course, then I might say, run that story by me again. And if his followers started transforming,withing a short period, from shells who were skulking in the shadows to evangelical super-heroes willing to be eaten by animals and crucified upside down, then I might say, maybe this story is worthy of reexamination.

Wagmore

Just as possible and as silly as the original theory.

All a load of bollocks really. We have no idea and will never have. Zero proof or evidence either way.

Just ignore it. Religion is rapidly dying out on its own. Its doesnt need a push.
I find atheists fascinating. Their arrogance and egotism is so palpable yet the extent to which they are slaves to these same characteristics prevent them from seeing this defect. They make a virtue out of bowing down to no supernatural aspect to their lives yet are blind to how this call manifests itself in their arrogance, egotism and all round toxicity. Gas

MsDaisyC

If she was willing to watch that son get crucified in the name of that God, and if she didn't try to dissuade him from that course, then I might say, run that story by me again. And if his followers started transforming,withing a short period, from shells who were skulking in the shadows to evangelical super-heroes willing to be eaten by animals and crucified upside down, then I might say, maybe this story is worthy of reexamination.
You wouldn't believe her for about 34 years?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies