• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Jewish conspiracy watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 51920
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 51920

I would like to compile a thread listing the many Jewish conspiracy theories that have permeated the world - most if not all of which are absolute rubbish.
Some have their origins in pre-history and many continue until this day..
A few come to mind but posters might be able to elaborate in more detail

The first and obvious being that the cruxificiation of Christ was done by the Jews and not the Romans.
Other ones that come to mind were:

- Jews caused the Black Death in Europe
- The expulsion of Jews from Spain to save Catholicism
- Jewish expulsions form the Middle East under Muslim rule
- the Nazi ideology that Jewish Bolshevism was about to take over the world
- Arabs accuse Jews of loving to kill Gaza children
- 9/11 accusations that Jews inspired the attacks
- Jews caused the financial meltdown of 2008
- etc

Why is it that Jews get blamed by crazies for literally everything that happens in the world?

former wesleyan

rainmaker

Administrator
Why is it that Jews get blamed by crazies for literally everything that happens in the world?
Because historically wherever Jewish communities have been established, they have always been a minority.

And minorities have always, in any society, been easy targets to scapegoat and eventually persecute, right up to & including the present day.

Dame_Enda

I dont think there's such a thing as a "Jewish conspiracy" in the sense of a conspiracy that an entire ethno-religious group is involved in. That in no way alters my disagreements with some individual Jews on issues like Israel-Palestine. And Israel-Palestine is not a conspiracy theory.

Golah veNekhar

I would like to compile a thread listing the many Jewish conspiracy theories that have permeated the world - most if not all of which are absolute rubbish.

The first and obvious being that the cruxificiation of Christ was done by the Jews and not the Romans.

- etc

In your post it was the things I have quoted that jumped out at me. Particularly the first one because if you are from Ireland given the importance of Christianity here for the majority of people I am saddened that you have never read the New Testament which shows a huge lack of curiosity on your part but would also give you your answer. There is the Gospels you find that the Roman head honcho Pilate wants to free Jesus but that the Jewish High Priests and senior Pharisees get together a Jewish mob which threatens him with going ballistic if the Romans do not crucify, Pilate says clearly that he washes his hands of the affair and that they the Jewish mob are the ones with "the blood of this innocent man" on their hands to which they respond "his blood on us and on our children". St Paul later on in the New Testament states clearly in his first letter to the Thessalonians states clearly that Jews killed Jesus. Now you can forgiven for not knowing but Jewish tradition does indeed contradict the Christian one on this matter, according to it the Romans were not involved in his execution at all and the Jews killed him by stoning and not by crucifixion! If you are interested in more on the Jewish traditions about Jesus the best place is to start is a book written the former head of the department of Judaic Studies at Princetown University in America Peter Schafer which is entitled "Jesus in the Talmud". So the concept that Jews were responsible for Jesus's death and not the Romans is hardly some crazed tinfoil hate conspiracy theory.

Next it is a just a reality that Jews were frighteningly over represented among the Bolshevik leadership and that very many Jews both within and outside of Russia were incredibly enthusiastic about Bolshevism. Winston Churchill wrote a very famous essay entitled "Zionism versus Bolshevism: A struggle for the soul of the Jewish people"- of during this period both of them had formidable enemies in their fight over Jewish souls in the shape of Hasidism and the Haskalah- in which he urged the Ruling classes of Europe to do what they can to support the Zionist movement in order to prevent as many Jews as possible getting sucked in to becoming Bolshevik trouble makers.

Of course the Arabs have no need to accuse the Jews in Israel of loving the mass murder of children, women and men in Gaza when Jews in Israel are quite open about the fact that they take pleasure in such. Even the "philosemitic" (I think if they actually loved Jews than they would be much more harsh in their criticism of Jewish culture and the Israeli state but that is another matter) press in the West has reported on this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

Can you supply links to what inspired you to mention the other things that you listed?

Oh and the only expulsion of Jews from Muslim countries that I can think, and Jewish history is something which I have spent a lot of my life so far studying, was from Egypt in the early 1950s. What sparked this was an Egyptian Jew been caught spying for Israel.

Last edited:

Golah veNekhar

Because historically wherever Jewish communities have been established, they have always been a minority.

And minorities have always, in any society, been easy targets to scapegoat and eventually persecute, right up to & including the present day.
Why did Karaite Jews in Eastern Europe enjoy extremely better relations with the wider population than the followers of the Orthodox Rabbis did if it is all that simple?

Dame_Enda

Its important to differentiate between criticism of individual Jews like George Soros and prejudice against Jews as a group.

Important to distinguish between Anti Semitism and Anti Zionism.

Israel will claim they are one and the same to shut anybody up from criticising it.

Golah veNekhar

Its important to differentiate between criticism of individual Jews like George Soros and prejudice against Jews as a group.
Okay but does prejudice against against Jews as a group include criticism of aspects of Jewish cultures or even the whole lot of Jewish cultures? If it does than to be ethical we have to apply the same rule for Islamic cultures, the culture of the gays and so on and so on. I actually strongly believe that in his own heart George Soros believes that he is doing good. I think he had a moral epiphany about his whole live in high finance and so decided that he would turn around and now instead use his fortune to improve things for everyone in the world. The problem is that he did not take the time to learn some humility, that maybe he does not really automatically know what is best for everyone. So is it unethical of us to ask whether or not there is a cultural root to this well meaning hubris?

RasherHash

- etc

Are you Jewish?

GDPR

Okay but does prejudice against against Jews as a group include criticism of aspects of Jewish cultures or even the whole lot of Jewish cultures? If it does than to be ethical we have to apply the same rule for Islamic cultures, the culture of the gays and so on and so on. I actually strongly believe that in his own heart George Soros believes that he is doing good. I think he had a moral epiphany about his whole live in high finance and so decided that he would turn around and now instead use his fortune to improve things for everyone in the world. The problem is that he did not take the time to learn some humility, that maybe he does not really automatically know what is best for everyone. So is it unethical of us to ask whether or not there is a cultural root to this well meaning hubris?
You sound very familiar, somehow. Give me a moment and I will figure it out.... :)

RasherHash

Just like the Irish and blacks and so forth.

Popular Threads

Most Replies