• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Jewish Paramiltaries Patrol London

Carlos the Jackal

A uniformed group roam the streets of London's Jewish districts intimidating non-Jews living, working or passing through those suburbs, ostensibly in order to "protect" Jews.

The London Shomrim is mainly privately funded but it does also receive public money through through grants from the local borough councils. I wonder what ordinary Londoners would say if they thought their taxes were helping to fund uniformed Jewish paramilitary officers to patrol the streets?

Meet London's strictly Orthodox crime busters | The Jewish Chronicle

Justice on London's streets, the Jewish way - Crime - UK - The Independent

Last edited:

Carlos the Jackal

I can't wait to see the media froth at the mouth over this, I can't wait for the universal condemnation and I can't wait for 98 pages of Jew hate!

oh wait...

former wesleyan

They look very intimidating.

EUrJokingMeRight

Would they take a bribe?

darkhorse

Are they protecting residents - or enforcing some kind of looney law on the general public?

Carlos the Jackal

Are they protecting residents - or enforcing some kind of looney law on the general public?
How can they do that when the Torah prohibits mesirah (informing on a fellow Jew to the non-Jewish authorities)?

DeGaulle 2.0

Website
ga.wikipedia.org
Should the title be amended as they are an unarmed group and thus paramilitary does not apply (unless possibly they are trained in a martial art such as Kung Fu and their hands are lethal weapons)?

Carlos the Jackal

Should the title be amended as they are an unarmed group and thus paramilitary does not apply (unless possibly they are trained in a martial art such as Kung Fu and their hands are lethal weapons)?
It does apply

Depending on context, paramilitaries can include:

Some kinds of police forces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramilitary

police forces do not have to be armed. Also, why didnt you ask for the other threads title to be amended? It alleged there were militant Muslim patrols in London, though the video clearly showed they were unarmed?

darkhorse

We have lots of private security firms in Ireland - totally legit and above board
no big deal

Boy M5

We have lots of private security firms in Ireland - totally legit and above board
no big deal

That picture looks like it was taken on a public road.

sadmal

A uniformed group roam the streets of London's Jewish districts intimidating non-Jews living, working or passing through those suburbs, ostensibly in order to "protect" Jews.

The London Shomrim is mainly privately funded but it does also receive public money through through grants from the local borough councils. I wonder what ordinary Londoners would say if they thought their taxes were helping to fund uniformed Jewish paramilitary officers to patrol the streets?

Meet London's strictly Orthodox crime busters | The Jewish Chronicle

Justice on London's streets, the Jewish way - Crime - UK - The Independent
Why is Carlos the Jew hater allowed to peddle his hate on the site. Why is an Irish Catholic so obsessed with Jews?

DeGaulle 2.0

Website
ga.wikipedia.org
It does apply

Depending on context, paramilitaries can include:

Some kinds of police forces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramilitary

police forces do not have to be armed. Also, why didnt you ask for the other threads title to be amended? It alleged there were militant Muslim patrols in London, though the video clearly showed they were unarmed?
The link you posted gives the following examples of paramilitary forces. This group do not look like Navy Seals to me. Do they do kneecapping like the Provisional IRA? Which of your list is this group most like, do you think?

Example of paramilitary forces as given by "Carlos the Jackal":-
The AUC (Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia), Self-Defense Units of Colombia.
The National Security Guards of India
The GSG-9 of Germany
The US Navy Seals of United States of America
The Spetsnaz of Russia
The Blackshirts of Fascist Italy
The Basij of Iran
The Fedayeen Saddam of Ba'athist Iraq
The Patriotic Guards of Communist Romania.
The Schutzstaffel (SS), Sturmabteilung (SA), and Hitlerjugend (HJ) of Nazi Germany
Turkish Provisional Village Rangers
The SWAT of the United States
State Defense Forces of individual US States
The Ulster Volunteer Force of Northern Ireland
The Provisional Irish Republican Army of Northern Ireland

sadmal

So you would have no problem then with a Muslim equivalent I take it?

I think you should explain you so hate Jews so much. It's obvious from your previous posts. Some other Jew haters on this site have admitted they don't hate individual but do hate the Jewish race. So please tell us why?

Carlos the Jackal

Why is Carlos the Jew hater allowed to peddle his hate on the site. Why is an Irish Catholic so obsessed with Jews?
How exactly am I a Jew hater for posting this?

darkhorse

So you would have no problem then with a Muslim equivalent I take it?
Yes I do
Those nutters were trying to impose Sharia Law on the general public
Those guys need to be locked up
Not comparable to a private security firm - we have lots of them over here as well

Popular Threads

Most Replies