Jewish terrorist settlers open fire on Palestinians while IDF look on!

james toney

They are very easy on jewish terrorism...as we all know anyway .....release and house arrest....instead of execution and house demolished.

An Israeli court released to house arrest on Thursday four Jewish settlers suspected of killing a Palestinian woman in October in the occupied West Bank, only a few days after their arrest last week.

The detention of the fifth suspect was extended until Thursday.

The detainees "are suspected of grave terrorist offences including murder", the Shin Bet intelligence service said in a statement after a court order limiting media coverage of the 30 December arrests was lifted.

Israeli investigations into "Jewish terrorism" - as such cases are often referred to by Israeli media - have seen outbreaks of support for the alleged attackers from politicians and the media.

Ayelet Shaked, Israel's Justice Minister, talked on the phone with the mother of one of the Israeli suspects arrested in the killing of Aisha al-Rabi, telling her to “stay strong".

Al-Rabi, a 47-year-old Palestinian mother of seven, suffered a fatal head wound from a rock thrown at her car near the Palestinian city of Nablus on 12 October.

Her husband Yacoub, who was driving the car at the time, escaped with minor injuries.

“I don’t have any doubt it was the settlers. There were six or seven of them, and it was clear that they were young," Yacoub said.

The West Bank sees regular attacks by settlers, some of whom identify with ultra-nationalist Jewish groups, on Palestinians.

Violence by Jewish settlers and right-wing activists against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank tripled last year, with 482 such incidents reported by mid-December, compared to 140 for 2017.

In addition to beating up and throwing stones at Palestinians, more frequently the offences consisted of painting nationalist and anti-Arab or anti-Muslim slogans, damaging homes and cars and cutting down trees belonging to Palestinian farmers.

Such incidents decreased sharply in 2016 and 2017 from previous years, with the decline attributed to the response of Israeli authorities after the firebombing of a home in the West Bank village of Duma, which killed three members of the Dawabshe family, including a 10-month-old baby.

yanshuf

A large percentage of Palestine was Christian, Zionists particularly went after them from the start until the 1980s when they began to reverse this policy so a lot of them live abroad now- so yeah I am sure that those local "Arabs" do not regard what came before the invasion of Proto-Islam as part of their history. Ethnically of course they are no different from their neighbours. A lot Palestinian Muslims kept and actually still keep so Jewish customs from the time that their families were Jewish. The fast majority of the Jewish population gradually converted to Islam because well you do not have the stuff their about the Trinune Nature of God and the Incarnation and yes becoming Muslim led them to take Arabic names just like converting to Judaism led people in Yemen and North Africa and Eurasia to take on Jewish names.

It's one village in the southern Hebron hills, Yata. And only a few families are attested as having jewish roots (they are ashamed of them).

And Christians have never been a problem to Israeli Jews, not before the establishment of Israel and not after.

It's the muslims who have a broblem with them, and judging from the neighbouring countries, this broblem is innate to Islam.

Golah veNekhar

Have you heard of the Golem?
Of course I have heard of the legend of the Golem, but it is just that, a legend. Rabbis did not actually create giant robots who they animated by magic.

Golah veNekhar

Have you heard of the Golem?
The whole story of the Maharal making a Golem to defend the Jewish ghetto from rabid Christian hordes incited by the "Blood Libel" was made up by German Jewry, the Jews during his time in Prague got on well with their neighbours which is why he had to adopt a philosophical outlook to defend Judaism to his flock. He was an interesting character certainly but he was by no means a world class philosopher.

Golah veNekhar

They actually had a conference in Barilan University on the ethic surrounding creating a Golem! It would not at all surprise me if as we speak their people in the IDF furiously working on trying to create Golems for that the next time they want to attack Lebanon they won't have to send in actual troops!

[video=youtube;HLgXFlDbCdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLgXFlDbCdM[/video]

Golah veNekhar

I’m sure you’ve heard of the Haskala movement
Yes which started in 18 th century but it did not produce any great fruits culturally until the 19 th century. I said before the 19 th century. Also the Haskalah was very much an Ashkenazi things- the Hasidic movement kept it out of a lot of the lands of Yiddish Jewry. Look I am not saying that Talmudic and Kabbalahistic stuff is not ingenious in it's own way however to some one who is non-Jewish it is going to be basically bewildering nonsense, the Rambam can shall we say be troubling at times but he is also very approachable for Non-Jews among whom he was very influential as a philosopher. Before the 19 th century there was no Jewish equivalents to say Sa'ad al-Dawla, who was a genius both as statesman in the wider society and as a doctor, or Mashallah ibn Athari who again played an important intellectual role in the wider society, both of them being Mizrahi Jews. Do they teach about them in Israeli schools?

Clanrickard

Yes which started in 18 th century but it did not produce any great fruits culturally until the 19 th century. I said before the 19 th century. Also the Haskalah was very much an Ashkenazi things- the Hasidic movement kept it out of a lot of the lands of Yiddish Jewry. Look I am not saying that Talmudic and Kabbalahistic stuff is not ingenious in it's own way however to some one who is non-Jewish it is going to be basically bewildering nonsense, the Rambam can shall we say be troubling at times but he is also very approachable for Non-Jews among whom he was very influential as a philosopher. Before the 19 th century there was no Jewish equivalents to say Sa'ad al-Dawla, who was a genius both as statesman in the wider society and as a doctor, or Mashallah ibn Athari who again played an important intellectual role in the wider society, both of them being Mizrahi Jews. Do they teach about them in Israeli schools?

Golah veNekhar

Clan can you explain to me just exactly what you see as anti-Semitic in that post?

yanshuf

Just like the Arabs used to spearhead the science and linguistic fields, but then deteriorated to the bottom of humanity, the same was true with the Jews from Sfarad.

Many knowledgeable people grew from them, but after the ashkenazi jews escaped the backward societies in which they used to live, the Sfaradi jews deteriorated and the ashkenazi jews start flourishing. Nobel and so on...

Israeli schools only lately were told to start teaching the Mizrahi cultural heritage.

Except literature, usually, the teachers did not teach much about the mizrahi heritage.

Golah veNekhar

Just like the Arabs used to spearhead the science and linguistic fields, but then deteriorated to the bottom of humanity, the same was true with the Jews from Sfarad.

Many knowledgeable people grew from them, but after the ashkenazi jews escaped the backward societies in which they used to live, the Sfaradi jews deteriorated and the ashkenazi jews start flourishing. Nobel and so on...

Israeli schools only lately were told to start teaching the Mizrahi cultural heritage.

Except literature, usually, the teachers did not teach much about the mizrahi heritage.
Arabs, and by that I take it you mean Arabic speaking peoples, are not the bottom of humanity by any means, they have their cultural pathologies but so does everyone else, Western White Europeans have an absolute ton of cultural pathologies at the moment . Remember your paternal grandfather most likely spoke Arabic so that would make him by your standards an Arab.

I am not in to victim blaming but Zionism loves victim blaming so what the hell- if the Ashkenazi and Yiddish embrace of modernity was so brilliant than why did both Zionism and the Shoah happen? One of my great Jewish heroes and I discovered him through Shia Muslims trying to convert me to Islam is Hans-Joachim Schoeps because one of his few books that have made it into English basically seems to confirm some of their ideas about early Christianity. He was a genius, every thing the so-called "New Perspectives on Paul" was basically lifted whole sale from him, however though he remained a member of the Conservative movement in Rabbinic Judaism (for others Conservative movement in Rabbinic Judaism was and is a half way house between Orthodox and Reform)- however hysterical Yiddish with some Ashkenazim involved ethnic academic activists have shoved him down the memory hole over a book he wrote in the 1932 "We German Jews" or if you will Wir Deutschen Juden, and yes the book is crazy but it is also fascinating- basically wanted Eastern European Jewry gone from Germany and he believed that German Jews should prove make real efforts into patching things up with Hitler. This of course was crazy talk however he masterfully argues it and has well very polished self-criticisms of the Jewish Establishment in Germany at the time while just pours out unbridled wrath on the Ostjuden/Yiddish Jews as a whole as well as Zionist and Communist Jews. Ashkenazi and Yiddish Jews basically made a disaster of modernity if we are going to look at things coldly. You do not get more disastrous than the Hitler regime's treatment of Jews unless you happen to live in Gaza.

Max Nordau predicted the Shoah in pretty stark what would be considered today anti-Semitic terms and he was of course one of the leading figures in the early Zionist movement. Of course survivors of Hitler's camps were treated particularly harshly by the Zionist regime after the war and still in effect basically are in Israel/Palestine.

Yeah it is only now that they are teaching about Mizrahi and Sephardi things even though most Jews in Israel/Palestine are not Ashkenazi or Yiddish, and I am sure it is only brief things and nasty things Muzzies things take certain stage. The Knesset banned Kach for racism however Rabbi Meir Kahane was no racist, David Ben Gurion was a racist and deeply so, Kahane was a Jewish supremacist who stuck up for brown and black Jews. The one thing Kahane hated really hated was hypocrisy and he would call it out wherever he saw it. Despite myself I have a lot of admiration for Rabbi Meir Kahane.

yanshuf

Ratio, you do realize that this post of yours is nothing but nonsense.

Gazans are free to leave Gaza, while Jews were not.

Gazans have stocked explosives, missiles, ammunition and other means of terror inside the strip.

They had the chance to create their own heaven. They declined. Instead they invest in terrorism.

As for David Ben Gurion, I don't think he was a racist, only a realist.

Kahane was a just like the iranian mullahs.

As for why zionism and shoah happened - zionism happened because of European hatred to Jews, and the shoah happened because the jews didn't want to believe the Europeans can hate Jews so much.

middleground

If only the settlers would head off to other settled new territories like Australia :giggle:

Golah veNekhar

Ratio, you do realize that this post of yours is nothing but nonsense.

Gazans are free to leave Gaza, while Jews were not.

Gazans have stocked explosives, missiles, ammunition and other means of terror inside the strip.

They had the chance to create their own heaven. They declined. Instead they invest in terrorism.

As for David Ben Gurion, I don't think he was a racist, only a realist.

Kahane was a just like the iranian mullahs.

As for why zionism and shoah happened - zionism happened because of European hatred to Jews, and the shoah happened because the jews didn't want to believe the Europeans can hate Jews so much.
Gazans are not free to leave Gaza. The Zionists never intended to carry out the Oslo accords sparking the second intifada and the rise of Hamas. Hamas have said that they are happy to have a permanent ceasefire with the Zionist entity though yeah they are not going to say publicly that establishing Settler Colonialist regime in Palestine was a wonderful thing.

I don't think Ben Gurion hated the indigenous Palestinians, he even wrote a book saying that they were the most ethnically pure Jews- he saw Jews as a race- which after 1929 and you will know the significance of that date he had suppressed. However he was callously indifferent to them and by at least 1948 he wanted to basically re-create an Eastern European Shtel in the Levant and anyone who got in his way would be dealt with brutally. Hannah Arendt and Martin Buber pleaded with him to allow back in those expelled by his thugs saying rightly, this was before Israel got nuclear bombs however which has changed a lot, that he was cutting the throat of the new state. Callous indifference to the non-Jew could easily be called racism. Certainly the sadistic medical experiments he authorized to be carried out on hundreds of Yemeni Jewish infants was racism straight out.

I greatly admire Ruhollah Khomeini, I also if I am going to be honest despite all the ethical problems with the character I greatly admire Meir Kahane which is not to say that I endorse his ideology or do not see it as evil, however I believe in giving credit where credit is due. His book Forty Years is on an artistic level a literary masterpiece.

Zionism happened for all sorts of reasons however you hit on something important there- Zionisms weird relationship with the larger Europe. Ben Gurion declared "We are in the Orient only by location". The whole fetishization of "Europeanness" and being Western has and is a big part of Zionism, for Herzl and Max Nordau their Zionism was about proving that Jews could be as good Westerners as any one else. A lot of people on here defend and support Zionism because they see it as an outpost of European civilization in the middle east. Yet at the same time within it you have the hatred of non-Jewish Europeans as intrinsically anti-Semitic, violent, cruel, etc. Caroline Glick has labeled Palestinian resistance as down to them being duped into by Europeans- nothing Jews have done. So there is this weird and pathological love/hate relationship.

yanshuf

Gazans are not free to leave Gaza. The Zionists never intended to carry out the Oslo accords sparking the second intifada and the rise of Hamas. Hamas have said that they are happy to have a permanent ceasefire with the Zionist entity though yeah they are not going to say publicly that establishing Settler Colonialist regime in Palestine was a wonderful thing.

I don't think Ben Gurion hated the indigenous Palestinians, he even wrote a book saying that they were the most ethnically pure Jews- he saw Jews as a race- which after 1929 and you will know the significance of that date he had suppressed. However he was callously indifferent to them and by at least 1948 he wanted to basically re-create an Eastern European Shtel in the Levant and anyone who got in his way would be dealt with brutally. Hannah Arendt and Martin Buber pleaded with him to allow back in those expelled by his thugs saying rightly, this was before Israel got nuclear bombs however which has changed a lot, that he was cutting the throat of the new state. Callous indifference to the non-Jew could easily be called racism. Certainly the sadistic medical experiments he authorized to be carried out on hundreds of Yemeni Jewish infants was racism straight out.

Zionism happened for all sorts of reasons however you hit on something important there- Zionisms weird relationship with the larger Europe. Ben Gurion declared "We are in the Orient only by location". The whole fetishization of "Europeanness" and being Western has and is a big part of Zionism, for Herzl and Max Nordau their Zionism was about proving that Jews could be as good Westerners as any one else. A lot of people on here defend and support Zionism because they see it as an outpost of European civilization in the middle east. Yet at the same time within it you have the hatred of non-Jewish Europeans as intrinsically anti-Semitic, violent, cruel, etc. Caroline Glick has labeled Palestinian resistance as down to them being duped into by Europeans- nothing Jews have done. So there is this weird and pathological love/hate relationship.

If Gazans are not free to live the Gaza strip, it's only Hamas' fault. Israel is not preventing them from leaving the strip.

And there are thousands who have already left the Gaza strip.

As for the Oslo war, well, it was premeditated by Arafat (not the timing, but the events that pursued). Arafat and after him Abbas were offered 97% of the territories Judenrein, with 3% land swap. They rejected the deals, as usual.

I greatly admire Ruhollah Khomeini, I also if I am going to be honest despite all the ethical problems with the character I greatly admire Meir Kahane which is not to say that I endorse his ideology or do not see it as evil, however I believe in giving credit where credit is due. His book Forty Years is on an artistic level a literary masterpiece.
Good for you!

james toney

The settler lobby and its powerful allies in the Israeli political system have raised a stink about the alleged abuse of Jewish terror suspects, including the boys involved in this case. Their advocates complain that such treatment is a violation of Israeli democracy and the rights of citizens. It’s a troubling irony that these apologists for Palestinian murder only care about Israeli democracy when it suits their interest.
They have no interest in the subject in any other context; least of all extending it to Jewish leftists or Palestinians, whether citizens or those living under Israeli Occupation.

Even more troubling is their complaint about torture.
They scream bloody murder when one of their own is abused.
But their sense of outrage isn’t aroused in the least when Palestinian security suspects endure far worse treatment including, in some cases, rape and methods that cause severe, lasting emotional and physical damage.

BREAKING: Settler Suspects in Murder of Palestinian Mother Name Alleged Killer - Tikun Olam תיקון עולם

Telstar 62

While the Palestinian Authority spends $150 million of its budget a year to incentivize
and reward terrorists, it spends only $24 million to support needy Palestinian families.....:rolleyes2:

james toney

New evidence in case of Palestinian Mother Stoned to Death by Right-Wing Israeli terrorists.

IMEMC News