Jim Corr calls for a peaceful revolution

Skrankio-X

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He is a crank but would you care to address anything he says or are you just going to leave it at namecalling
I might just leave it at name calling.

That broken clock analogy doesn't really help Jim.

Cincinnatus

Website
www.supernatural.ie
Fair play to Jim Corr, hes going to walk it like he talks it.
...& then theres motor mouth Bono who's traded on this country image for his entire career, he has nothing to say for once. well at least thats one upside to this crash!

Skrankio-X

Vote_No_on_Everything

I don't know but most of the people in power believe in zombies and a Jewish Sky Fairy, how hard are you laughing at them?
+1
Very good observation

Skrankio-X

subic

Chemtrails
New World Order
9/11 conspiracy
Purposely engineered financial crisis
I know you're desparate to derail this thread, it's about a march this coming Saturday. It's for people interested in the future of this country, if you're not one of them then bugger off.

anewbeginning

We've been sleepwalked into IMF ownership and with the complicity of Fianna Fail who have sold us out over and over the last 10 years. And they are preparing for the biggest sell-out of all with the IMF negotiations. The McCreevey/Ahern/Cowen axis have one final act to play in this fiasco, an IMF deal.

It's a pity we all didn't wake up a long time ago.

People who think outside the box are usually labelled mad.

An idiot like Cowen is idolised by RTE, yet someone like Jim Corr is ignored.

eoghanacht

I might just leave it at name calling.

That broken clock analogy doesn't really help Jim.
I'm not here to 'help' jim. He's a bit to out there for me fact is i'm searching for some kind of direction.

The ones we entrusted to keep the ship afloat have failed miserably, the ones we were hoping would come in and knock a few heads together have come up with the same insanity, namely pour more money into broken banks to stop the collapse of a currency.

The bill for which we pick up. All this after we garaunteed that bondholders won't lose out by pouring billions into the hole and they repay this, how? By crucifying us.

************************ the Euro, Merkel and the Financial criminals.

ellie08

For a man who's been in videos and on the telly you think he could have managed to film the top of his head (or is he hiding something up there??!! whooooo)

noworries

Not much wrong with what he says in that video......

I particularly like his suggested treatment of provocatuers....
'gently push them to the front and return them to the gardai.'

Breadan O'Connor

What's more likely:

A) The financial crisis has been purposefully engineered by elites
B) Reality

A) is simpler
But B) is reality

Jim Corr is not mad. He is deluded.
He is the drummer in The Corrs. He should be on a special list of people to pay even less attention to.
If you paid attention to what he said, he refered to the fractional reserve banking system and how banks create money out of nothing.

"The root of the problem is that the issuing of money is in private hands"

He proposes Ireland printing its own debt free currency.

Just have a look at the first ten minutes of this video.

YouTube - The Secret of Oz - English - FREE.mov

Super8

I can't disagree with anything he says. I attended a semester of economics lectures last year and everything he is talking about was predicted.

Just take a look at the world. Show me a peaceful country where the citizens are happy with their lot and aren't constantly struggling with money or debt.

We've all been lured into the money trap where we can't survive without money. It enslaves people. Even the people who like to think they are well off are not a bit well off. The reason Islamic countries have such a problem with western culture is because of interest on loans. The early Catholic Church also forbade it. It was known as usuary.

It's not right and it has to be stopped. If this generation doesn't do it, nobody ever will.

slx

Well, he makes some good points. I don't think any conspiracy theorist could be proven too wrong anymore. It's quite clear that there was a huge conspiracy going on to defraud the public in Ireland, the USA, the UK, France, Germany and lots of other places of billions and billions of Euro.

The financial services industry seems to feel that it somehow should be handed all of our cash or it's owners and investors will collapse the economy.

I'm all for a peaceful revolution as long as we don't have to do it to the Coors' music! We'll keep that for the after party chill out session.

ocoonassa

I'm laughing quite hard at people who believe in Jewish sky fairies and zombies too.

Plus two wrongs don't make a right.
In fairness there's probably more of a case to be made for the existence of sentient life outside this solar system than there is for the other two things.

Despite veering into tinfoil hat territory Jims world view is way closer to the mark than that proffered by our ruling class. Besides, you don't even need to agree with his world view to agree with the generality of what he's saying regarding the need for less apathy and more protest. Given the reputation of the fighting Irish people around the world are genuinely baffled by our willingness to whipped.

JCR

Great, the new heroes on politics.ie - Joe Higgins, Sinn Fein and now Jim Corr. Talk about the blind leading the blind. None of those people have the faintest clue of what to do next.

ellie08

Great, the new heroes on politics.ie - Joe Higgins, Sinn Fein and now Jim Corr. Talk about the blind leading the blind. None of those people have the faintest clue of what to do next.
I like Joe Higgins, he is honourable, but regarding the other two..+1000.

slx

Why is this guy getting such a hard time on here?

He's talking perfect sense really.

He's just talking about pressing "reset" on the financial system and ditching the leeches at the top.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies