• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Jimmy Guerin

UPROAR

Website
www.norunway.com
Jimmy Guerin is running for FF in next year's locals in Howth-Malahide.

He sent a newsletter/circular around the area but there are NO contact details.

No email address, no phone, no website!

How can you expect to get elected if you don't want people to contact you to ask questions about your policies?

Does anybody have contact details for him?

The OD

Who is Jimmy Guerin?

wysiwyg

Yeah, and a bit of a pain in the hole to boot... but best of luck to him

Digout

Jimmy Guerin is running for FF in next year's locals in Howth-Malahide.

He sent a newsletter/circular around the area but there are NO contact details.

No email address, no phone, no website!

How can you expect to get elected if you don't want people to contact you to ask questions about your policies?

Does anybody have contact details for him?
The simple amongst use will vote for anybody in FF, it does not mater that they have no policies.

goosebump

Who is Jimmy Guerin?
Take your pick (you can pick more than one):

Veronica Guerin's Brother

Former 'journalist' at the Sunday Independent

Haughey brown nose

Northside wind bag

drjimryan

my oh my.....another of aherns 'legacies' to our party.........

looking around the wards.....with a distinct lack of talent, I rekon w'ell loose more seats tahn we did last time out.........

the unfortunate thing is that biff is doing really well, I just hope he can survive the 'onslaught' a council seat massacre will bring on...............

good news is tho.....his 'sucessor' is shaping up nicely and coming across really well.....

mccafferty cat

The guy is a serious pain in the ass. He has not once, not twice, but thrice threatened libel action against the Sunday Independent for various things they've written, and on each occasion they settled or else the case just mysteriously evaporated.

He has also worked as a "special advisor" to "Minister" Sean Haughey.........wow, West Wing stuff!

EvotingMachine0197