• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Jobs Plan Caption Thread.

james toney

drummed

"Its pointless Enda, there's no way that Toney lad will ever do a days work".

Asparagus

"New Era Fine Gael Jobs Plan" is an anagram of "Anglo Fable, Ninja Sweepers"

eejits You think they'd have spotted that

meriwether

This website needs to have a frank discussion on the standard of pictures being proferred for captions.

In most cases, they are pictures, and nothing else.

The most apt caption above is:

Kenny: Whisper whisper whisper
Coveney: Whisper whisper whisper.

LOL.

Porkypie

Simon, you have so far got away with feeding the fodder with bull, so now it's time to feed the bull with some fodder.

20,000 highly skilled jobs to be created in the private medical sector subject to the abortion legislation being rushed through the Dail. This is a follow on to the announcement by Minister Reilly of the new Primary Care Centers.
There was method in Reilly's madness all along.
FG's new motto "Make love not war". Or as some would put it, go and shag yourselves to death.

This website needs to have a frank discussion on the standard of pictures being proferred for captions.

In most cases, they are pictures, and nothing else.

The most apt caption above is:

Kenny: Whisper whisper whisper
Coveney: Whisper whisper whisper.

LOL.
Couldn't agree more.

"Oooh, ooooh, picture of Enda/Michael/Eamonn/whoever.... let's caption it."

Asparagus

Couldn't agree more.

"Oooh, ooooh, picture of Enda/Michael/Eamonn/whoever.... let's caption it."
Hasn't the hatchet job photography kind of dried up since ff were in power... You couldn't go a day with out the times of indo publishing some mad looking photo of Harney, Cohen or Conor lenihan.

Analyzer

Eh Lucinda was not able to make it.....but she did tell me "there are millions of jobs in this treaty....of course I don't know what sectors".

Hasn't the hatchet job photography kind of dried up since ff were in power... You couldn't go a day with out the times of indo publishing some mad looking photo of Harney, Cohen or Conor lenihan.
But, ye see, this might me worth a caption:

And maybe this:

But not the one in the OP.

That's just a photo.

One of the reasons for FF photos when they were in power was simple hubris. They were always celebrating. There's less of that now.

EUrJokingMeRight

Lucinda said voting yes would create 'Millions of jobs'.

What a twit!

james toney

Agree,it's hard to get the material these days:).and not the funniest of captions by me there.

alloverbartheshouting

Lucinda said voting yes would create 'Millions of jobs'.

What a twit!
You really haven't got the point of this thread, have you?

Mind you, given the poor material offered by the OP, I'm not surprised. The publisher of The Phoenix can rest easy.....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies