Joe Higgins on Prime Time

johnnypockets

Don't throw 30 million into a black hole that was created on a massive gamble. Don't see what is laughable about that advice.

Machdaddy

Joe is well meaning but zero substance sadly.Mind you considering the calamitous miscalculations tricky dicky got off lightly.Miriam was nearly massaging his feet.And now watching Michael Lowry complaining about the Moriarty Tribunal?A proven liar.If I wasnt bald already id lose my hair

slippy wicket

Hardly surprising behavior when the likes of Gilmore trys to use magic to sort out the economy.
It seems to be a problem with the parties of the left, where on economic issues they do the equivalent of putting their hands over their ears and shouting la la la la la la.

stoichkov

i heard sarah carey squawking at the top of her voice at smyth. what exactly did he say to her?

collina

Joe is well meaning but zero substance sadly.Mind you considering the calamitous miscalculations tricky dicky got off lightly.Miriam was nearly massaging his feet.And now watching Michael Lowry complaining about the Moriarty Tribunal?A proven liar.If I wasnt bald already id lose my hair
What a whinger Lowry turned out to be. Maybe Big-Ben will help him with his legal bills.

Goldencircle

Brought up that she work/s for Dennis O Brian.
Accusing what she just said as being fairly on message.

Abaddon

i heard sarah carey squawking at the top of her voice at smyth. what exactly did he say to her?
That she had worked for DOB in the past and that she had already decided that that DOB had no case to answer for.

hugh o'neill

I am not amused with mariam tonight for the following reasons:-

1. Dick Roache is not a member of the government - he is only a junior minister
and is not a member of cabinet. Mariam does not appear to know the
difference between a cabinet member and a junior minister.
2. Joe higgins is too extreme to be taken seriously. Michael Noonan or Joan
Bruton should have been invited
3. Comparing ireland with france is not comparing like with like. We should have
referred ourselves with the pigs - portugal, italy, grecee, spain.
4. prime time settled for a politician who is not a member of government - why
does rte not insist that a cabinet minister attend.

Prime time was rubbishy tonite

TonyBird

Hardly surprising behavior when the likes of Gilmore trys to use magic to sort out the economy.
It seems to be a problem with the parties of the left, where on economic issues they do the equivalent of putting their hands over their ears and shouting la la la la la la.
Be fair , you cant compare Gilmore to Higgins . Higgins has integrity .
Btw dont you know Labour are part of the government now ?

New Threads

Most Replies