John Gormley on Last Word with Matt Cooper in a moment

jbourke

Since 2007 and his speaking from either side of his mouth....which within the 1st minute of this interview he is continuing with...I cannot stand this slimebag of a man.

Skin crawling...but trying to listen

carruthers

Unable to stomach listening to the high priest of self-righteousness. He is on George Hook now. The sooner he and his neo luddite buddies are obliterated, the better.

cakeordeath

..Funny how they all held out held out and held out - silently.

Then the path of the righteous man suddenly lit up before them...all of them, hunh?
They all become the righteous man beset by the tyranny of evil men did they?

No. No No No. No.

I DON"T ACCEPT THAT. NOT NOW.

uriah

He is talking to Hook on newstalk at the moment.

holymoley

Gilmore was just on the show. He said he didn't support a 6 billion adjustment in the budget now that funding has been guaranteed. He suggested a 4.5 billion adjustment would be enough, so labour are clearly going to oppose any budget with the present government. Might be worth starting a thread related to this

wexfordman

Anyone ask the fookin idiot gogarty why he brought his kid to the decking news conference ? Seriously, did he expect us to go goo gio over it and forget what the real story is?

FakeViking

What I can't understand is why the Yellows in Cabinet don't resign. It's probably because their salaries and pension increments would stop immediately, they'd revert to a TD's basic for the duration of this Administration. How fast they learned the tricks of FFailuire.

carruthers

What I can't understand is why the Yellows in Cabinet don't resign. It's probably because their salaries and pension increments would stop immediately, they'd revert to a TD's basic for the duration of this Administration. How fast they learned the tricks of FFailuire.
It was truly astonishing to see how quickly the Greens became more FF than FF themselves! To my lasting shame I gave them a vote...

New Threads

Most Replies