John McGuinness - Poacher turned gamekeeper.

myksav

It dosen't have to be someone "obedient".. just not John McGuinness. As usual you're so blinded by hatred of FG that you're defending a Fianna Failure.
Ah, so it's a case of "just not an FF'er" then, alright, put a Shinner in place instead.

flavirostris

To be honest, do you not agree Fine Gael supporters making wild allegations against McGuinness is likely to do more harm to Fine Gael than to Fianna Fail.
Allegations so wild that the indo ran a whole series of articles on it ?

Keep up FFS.

turdsl

Keep up FFS.
I have read all the allegations. I presume this government has launched a full investigation. To be fair to all we should wait for the results to become known after all civil servants jobs may be at risk, So lets wait until we get the result.

Eoin Coir

Keep up FFS.

Whats at issue here is John McGuinness, whiter than white, who was very outspoken when he was dropped as a jnr Minister becoming very correct. He also took about 60,000 as a soft landing allowance to help him " settle" back to life as a TD ( so also did Calleary) Other likie Martin and O Cuiv refused to take it, as they like McGuinness were still TDs.
He was going to rectify all sort of waste, and hey, lo and behold he has some questions to answer himself about his ofice and son.
Shakespeare described such as being hoist on your own petard !

stanley

He has no credibility to run an inquiry into anything. He wasted vast amounts of public money on personal aggrandizement as a minister and then we discover his son is more creative with expenses than Ivor Callely.

What, is he on the new phone lark every year from a company that is defunct or as a young fella has he thought of a better way.

Honecker

I see John McGuinness is 'outraged' yet again:roll:

SuirView

flavirostris

flavirostris

The answer to "what..." is generally not "yes" or "no".

Think about it.
I shouldn't even have replied to Sewer Poo's post. Anybody that refers to non FF persons as "tans" is clearly a cretin.

myksav

The answer to "what..." is generally not "yes" or "no".

Think about it.
Hmm, any time I've heard the term 'tan' it was aimed at British or pro-British Irish people, derived from Black and Tans.

HYENA

FF are experts on economy, remember Ben Dunne taught them how a taoiseach can be bought cheaply, and they have been selling themselves to the lowest bidder ever since, Martin, O Donoughue, O Dee, Dempsey, ahern, Cowan, Lenihan a tribe of liars.

dent

I shouldn't even have replied to Sewer Poo's post. Anybody that refers to non FF persons as "tans" is clearly a cretin.
Yeah, "non-crims" would be better.

john scott

Was it €40,000 he paid his son in overtime? He has some neck to be questioning other people on overspending.

stanley

This man has some neck. Calling on civil servants to resign today. His hetred of the Public Service in general is widely known.

The irony being his own feckless disregard of spending public monies to employ famikly members and bringing his better half on a political junket.

Bitter little man...

If they fail to compel AK and FF to appear, the excuses will flow from him, when it seems obvious he has been led down the garden path because he did not do his homework on the Rules, he wants to do everything for self-publicity but cannot drive the Fas Inquiry to a conclusion as it is a nest of FF rats that will horrify the Nation and drive FF's standing in the polls, further South.

Silvio Dante

Was it €40,000 he paid his son in overtime? He has some neck to be questioning other people on overspending.
He sits there in judgement of those who have to endure his derision. I also blame MAry Lou for some of her own contributions, as well as Shane Ross.

Their colective scorn pouring is discomforting...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies