John O’Donoghue launches internet petition against Ryanair

stripey cat

John O’Donoghue has launched an internet petition against Ryanair’s decision to cut their routes from Kerry Airport to Dublin.
O’Donoghue launches internet petition against Ryanair’s decision to cut Kerry Airport routes | Fianna Fáil

The petition is on the FF website: Fianna Fáil | Petition Ryanair to honour their promise

Is the way Fianna Fail see government - by internet petition?

Or is it just a sneaky way to build up a mailing list?

And what does the Green Party think of all these short haul flights?

Barnacle

Yeah, some nice additions to his mailing list. The disclaimer says "By adding your name to this petition, you are consenting to receive future emails from Fianna Fáil about this and other campaign work."

DJCB33

I had a flight book for Christmas eve afternoon to Kerry then I get an email from Ryanair saying they cancelled that flight and I'm now on a 7am. Thats great Ryanair, crush Aer Arran then back to screwing your customers. Can't wait to tell my boss, he'll be giving me a bus timetable I reckon.

DeputyEdo

O'Donoghue is probably just upset because he used to get Ryanair from Kerry to Dublin at a cost of 5 or 6 quid, then claim back expenses for air travel at 50 times that amount.

dent

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time
You only need to fool enough to keep you in power.

controller

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time
I fear that the results of the Donegal by-election will show that you can...

TIREDSOULD

To be honest looking at the poster heading. You wouldn't know whether Ryanair were asking fianna Fail to keep promises or vice versa.

Have a feeling O'Leary will be using this poster as a template to attack the Government shortly.

ellie08

John O’Donoghue has launched an internet petition against Ryanair’s decision to cut their routes from Kerry Airport to Dublin.
O’Donoghue launches internet petition against Ryanair’s decision to cut Kerry Airport routes | Fianna Fáil

The petition is on the FF website: Fianna Fáil | Petition Ryanair to honour their promise

And what does the Green Party think of all these short haul flights?
Pity he didn't use Ryanair instead of the Govt jet - would have saved us all a lot of money!

jmcc

Let the useless FFker pay for the route out of his expenses.

Regards...jmcc

flavirostris

What a joke O'Donoghue is. I hope MOL lashes the gombeen out of it, as only he can

Sync

Is he sending a matching petition to all TDs about withdrawing the airport tax?

jimwin

Jaysus this is hilarious. Maybe John has benefited form all the facebook and social media training after all

Goldencircle

Thanks be ta feck these facebook lesson aren't going to waste

Mushroom

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies