John Taylor wants Donegal to join the UK

FOURGREENFIELDS

Taylor is a horrible individual. He's a typical arrogant, bigoted, racist Unionist politician. Varadkar is being racially abused almost on a daily basis by Unionism, with quite a few homophobic insults thrown in for good measure, while he and Coveney get rabid, sectarian diatribes directed at them by Unionism for NOT playing the stupid, slavish, cap doffing Paddy Irishman role over Brexit.

Wascurito

Taylor is a horrible individual. He's a typical arrogant, bigoted, racist Unionist politician. Varadkar is being racially abused almost on a daily basis by Unionism, with quite a few homophobic insults thrown in for good measure, while he and Coveney get rabid, sectarian diatribes directed at them by Unionism for NOT playing the stupid, slavish, cap doffing Paddy Irishman role over Brexit.
He's an embarrassment to most unionists, I think - like a fat, smelly grand-uncle who laughs at his own dirty jokes.

Man or Mouse

He's an embarrassment to most unionists, I think - like a fat, smelly grand-uncle who laughs at his own dirty jokes.
Perhaps in polite circles. But somehow, when comfortable among their own, I somehow doubt it.

Se0samh

I would like to think so too, unfortunately, from experience, he is only articulating the thoughts of the majority...see the number of disavowals... :roll:

Niall996

We can't raise the issue of relentless Unionist bigotry and naked sectarianism because it would upset Eoghan Harris and Ruth Dudley Edwards greatly and we can't have that.

GDPR

F*uck me, why doesnt he post here?

This is the man who joined the group headed by the French National Front in the European Parliament when he was an MEP in the 1980s. They were much, much worse in those days than under Mme Le Pen and she was bad enough.

Se0samh

F*uck me, why doesnt he post here?

This is the man who joined the group headed by the French National Front in the European Parliament when he was an MEP in the 1980s. They were much, much worse in those days than under Mme Le Pen and she was bad enough.

He doesn't?....are you sure...:confused::D

GDPR

He doesn't?....are you sure...:confused::D
A big part of me thinks he does, and it has been the most successful example of Unionist outreach.

Plenty of so-called Taigy posters on here would agree with him on the EU and Brexit.

FOURGREENFIELDS

Contrast the coverage by RTE, the Indo, BBC, UTV etc re: Barry McElduff's actions, which were out of order, as opposed to their vow of silence and head burying on Taylor's bigoted racism AND his disgusting offensive insults to the families of those murdered by Loyalists in McGurks Bar. The hypocrisy and double standards are nauseating.

Niall996

If Eoghan Harris is on his continuous weekly rant about Varadkar and his NI mirror image Taylor is joining in the racist hatefest bandwagon, then Varadkar must be doing something right. Who would have though a blue shirt (hate that phrase but it feels appropriate just this once) would enrage the bigots even more than the Pope, FF or SF.

FOURGREENFIELDS

If Eoghan Harris is on his continuous weekly rant about Varadkar and his NI mirror image Taylor is joining in the racist hatefest bandwagon, then Varadkar must be doing something right. Who would have though a blue shirt (hate that phrase but it feels appropriate just this once) would enrage the bigots even more than the Pope, FF or SF.
I don't agree with FG's social policies but you have to say they are playing Brexit very, very well. Varadkar and Coveney are two intelligent, well educated fellas and if there's ONE thing Unionists hate it's an uppity Fenian who doesn't know his place. That is what is really annoying Unionism, Taigs who are smarter than them.

Last edited:

Se0samh

A big part of me thinks he does, and it has been the most successful example of Unionist outreach.

Plenty of so-called Taigy posters on here would agree with him on the EU and Brexit.
Perhaps so, but only about 12% of those who identified as Irish in the Brexit Referendum in the North, would agree him remotely...

dontcare

I don't agree with FG's social policies but you have to say they are playing Brexit very, very well. Varadkar and Coveney are two intelligent, well educated fellas and if there's ONE thing Unionists hate it's an uppity Taig who doesn't know his place. That is what is really annoying Unionism, Taigs who are smarter than them.
Especially the gay brown one, that just blows their tiny little minds.

GDPR

Perhaps so, but only about 12% of those who identified as Irish in the Brexit Referendum in the North, would agree him remotely...
I was referring to Pies Crack Rightwing Nationalist Brigade.

Quite honestly the Protestant merchant class who voted against Brexit dont want Taylor either.

Se0samh

I was referring to Pies Crack Rightwing Nationalist Brigade.

Quite honestly the Protestant merchant class who voted against Brexit dont want Taylor either.
Ah!

Unfortunately unionists(whatever their class) voted two to one for Brexit...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom