Join The Revolution, Join Ógra Shinn Féin!

Ógra B

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
2
Website
www.osfbf.pro.ie
Join the Revolution, Join Ógra Shinn Féin!

Are you a young Socialist Republican aged 16 - 29? Do you want to see Ireland re-unified, and radical revolutionary change to her governance? Do you want to to help in achieving the Ireland outlined in the 1916 Proclaimation?
Many people often think about joining the Republican Movement, well today make a stand do whats right and join the Republican Struggle, in the words of Bobby Sands, "Everyone has their part to play!"

To Join Ógra Shinn Fein, contact your local Sinn Féin or Ógra activist, or alternatively log onto www.osfbf.pro.ie.

Onwards to the Socialist Republic!
 


Jim84

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
455
Someone has been watching Starship Troopers
 

Gladstone

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
420
I wouldn't describe any SF policies are REVOLOUTIONARY...and I didn't think they were socialists either no policy they have calls for nationalisation or centralised economic planning...or a socialist republic...and their only prospective coaition parner is a right wing party... I also remember them meeting business leaders to say they had "nothing to fear" from them...
 

duff

Active member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
111
Carrier said:
Quite a speech. Although, that bit at the end should read:

'Onwards to a devolved British assembly if the DUP lets us in government!'
Exactly, there is nothing revolutionary about stormant or leinster house. Its called accepting the status quo.
 

Gladstone

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
420
duff said:
Carrier said:
Quite a speech. Although, that bit at the end should read:

'Onwards to a devolved British assembly if the DUP lets us in government!'
Exactly, there is nothing revolutionary about stormant or leinster house. Its called accepting the status quo.
What would you do?? :?
 

Bogwarrior

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
322
Serious question Ogra. How can you revolt against a Government when PSF have been part of, and will be part of said Government. If this Revolution is successful will all the PSF MLA's lose their wages?Have they been told?
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
1
Provo Youth have no serious politics, lacking even basic awareness of history and theory. Sinead Pembrook a candidate of theirs in the last locals was unaware that the PIRA had ever bombed London and shes from London, various other idiots in the group have accused James Connolly of being in Sinn Fein, John Hume of being a british spy
and (my personal favorite for downright strangeness) blaming William of Orange for introducing the potato blight.

I'm a young Socialist and a Republican and I wouldnt be seen next or near P.I.R.A.te Youth
 

Bogwarrior

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
322
StickieInSheepsClothing said:
Provo Youth have no serious politics, lacking even basic awareness of history and theory. Sinead Pembrook a candidate of theirs in the last locals was unaware that the PIRA had ever bombed London and shes from London, various other idiots in the group have accused James Connolly of being in Sinn Fein, John Hume of being a british spy
and (my personal favorite for downright strangeness) blaming William of Orange for introducing the potato blight.

I'm a young Socialist and a Republican and I wouldnt be seen next or near P.I.R.A.te Youth
We had one here last week posting, "WTF is Normalisation?", yet Cain tells us they're put through a rigourous, workshop-type course, to learn the politics and history of the party.
 

Risteard

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
453
And the nineteen-year history of the party shouldn't really be too difficult (molto difficile in Italian) to learn.
 

ireland2004

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
316
StickieInSheepsClothing said:
Provo Youth have no serious politics, lacking even basic awareness of history and theory. Sinead Pembrook a candidate of theirs in the last locals was unaware that the PIRA had ever bombed London and shes from London, various other idiots in the group have accused James Connolly of being in Sinn Fein, John Hume of being a british spy
and (my personal favorite for downright strangeness) blaming William of Orange for introducing the potato blight.

I'm a young Socialist and a Republican and I wouldnt be seen next or near P.I.R.A.te Youth
I tak it you're not a real stickie...well you said young so I doubt it but if by some long shot you are can you tell me are da supa dollars making all these lovely Seán Garland posters? :lol:

Seiously like they're all over the place although a sensible citizen did tear down the one at the Toome bypass :wink:
 

Bogwarrior

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
322
There's nothing sensible about tearing down Anti Extradition poster. Mc Garlnds politics aren't 100 miles away from Adams poitics at present, only Adams using millions in real Dollars.
 

joemomma

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
476
Ho ho, they just had to push it, didn't they? "to Guantanamo Bay" is a lovely bit of hyperbole, but it rather fatally undermines the purpose of the poster.

Seeing the poster certainly made me want to do everything in my power to prevent this harmless-looking elderly gentleman being transported to Camp X-Ray, but once I established that there was no prospect of such a thing happening in this particular universe, I decided to go back about my business.
 

ocean

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
12
Socialist Republican? I thought you shinners weren't allowed to use the S-word any more. Aren't you supposed to describe yourselves as 'leftwing' instead? Quick. Go in and edit your posting before Central Command gets wind. I won't say a word. 'Whatever you say say nothing' and all that.
 

ocean

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
12
Ógra B said:
Join the Revolution, Join Ógra Shinn Féin!

To Join Ógra Shinn Fein, contact your local Sinn Féin or Ógra activist, or alternatively log onto www.osfbf.pro.ie.

Onwards to the Socialist Republic!
I think that website has been decommissioned!
 

Ógra B

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
2
Website
www.osfbf.pro.ie
the website www.osfbf.pro.ie has not 'been put beyond use' it is in fine working condition, continuing to revolutionise and recruit young committed Irish youth for the struggle!

Onwards to victory!

"The Fianna ideal can save the future!" Liam Mellows
 

pluralist

Active member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
180
Ógra B said:
the website www.osfbf.pro.ie has not 'been put beyond use' it is in fine working condition, continuing to revolutionise and recruit young committed Irish youth for the struggle!

Onwards to victory!

"The Fianna ideal can save the future!" Liam Mellows
What kind of a socialist are you Ogra B?

Are you a Tianamen Square kind of socialist?

Are you a Stalinist death camp kind of socialist?

Are you a Nicolae Cauescescu kind of socialist?

Are you a North Korea kind of socialist?

(You get my point?)
 

pluralist

Active member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
180
Practical socialism:


- The Spanish Civil War, 1936–1939, 600,000 deaths.
- Soviet collectivization and "dekulakization" 16 million to 50 million, though some included in World War II totals in these estimates.
- Deaths under Mao, between 16 million and 30 million.
 

agora

Active member
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
106
Website
www.doonesbury.com
pluralist said:
Ógra B said:
the website www.osfbf.pro.ie has not 'been put beyond use' it is in fine working condition, continuing to revolutionise and recruit young committed Irish youth for the struggle!

Onwards to victory!

"The Fianna ideal can save the future!" Liam Mellows
What kind of a socialist are you Ogra B?

Are you a Tianamen Square kind of socialist?

Are you a Stalinist death camp kind of socialist?

Are you a Nicolae Cauescescu kind of socialist?

Are you a North Korea kind of socialist?

(You get my point?)
Yes Pluralist, because anyone who holds socialist views is automatically a supporter of mass murder, just like conversely, anyone who supports the PDs is automatically a supporter of Hitler and Mussolini. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to make Ogra B's post look intelligent in relation to anything else, but you've succeeded, well done! :roll:
 

Gladstone

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
420
He'll probably mention scandanavia, without realising that scandinavia funds their wonderful universal social services with a thriving free market economy and a hard work ethic amoung it's population.
 


New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top