• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Journalist Gemma O’Doherty to run for the presidency

jmcc

Well she's definitely going to cause a bit of stir among the fringe Leftist parties. How many of their voters might be enticed to vote for her in the Euros?

laughingiraffe

We have at least 12 mutts on the thread now lol. Lets see the narrative change now to prevent her from getting into the debates. They can't seem to figure out that I want them to keep posting, day in day out. They can say whatever they want.
It'll be a 24\7 job for so many as it is for "DaisyC", "Hitchcock","buachaill Dana", Fiona "freebies for life" O' Leary etc already.

rainmaker

Administrator
We covered this. She didn’t.
You are either deluded, fanatical, or you have some sort of comprehension struggle - I linked the Tweet, it's her account.

The same as she really has managed to upset & appal the family of Veronica Guerin by trying to build a fruit loop conspiracy around her murder - GoD is a conspiraloon not mentally fit for office.

Sarellano

You are either deluded, fanatical, or you have some sort of comprehension struggle - I linked the Tweet, it's her account.

The same as she really has managed to upset & appal the family of Veronica Guerin by trying to build a fruit loop conspiracy around her murder - GoD is a conspiraloon not mentally fit for office.
We covered your interpretation of it where you said she claimed the attacks never happened so I am not inclined to believe you have much of a grasp on what she says about the other issues either.

rainmaker

Administrator
We covered your interpretation of it where you said she claimed the attacks never happened so I am not inclined to believe you have much of a grasp on what she says about the other issues either.
So you think the whole world misunderstood her. Righto. Particularly the bit about it being a an 'inside job' 'like 9/11' - You of course though, you understand her.

Maybe Veronica Geurins brother didn't make this response either:
“In 22 years only two people I have come across say John Gilligan is not responsible for Veronica’s murder: one is John Gilligan. The other is Gemma O’Doherty,” he said. Presidential hopeful Gemma O’Doherty excoriated by Veronica Guerin’s brother
Like you say, everyone's just got her all wrong.

Sarellano

So you think the whole world misunderstood her. Righto. Particularly the bit about it being a an 'inside job' 'like 9/11' - You of course though, you understand her.

Maybe Veronica Geurins brother didn't make this response either:

Like you say, everyone's just got her all wrong.
Precisely. (Eta - you are not everyone else).

RasherHash

Are you pretending to be a psychologist now?

The electorate will decide whether she's fit for office or not.

rainmaker

Administrator
Precisely. (Eta - you are not everyone else).
Well right now, everyone bar a few deluded supporters who buy into her conspiranut theories and claims seems to think she did say all those things. Victoria Geurins brother sounds decidedly convinced that she definitely did say them.

Sarellano

Well right now, everyone bar a few deluded supporters who buy into her conspiranut theories and claims seems to think she did say all those things. Victoria Geurins brother sounds decidedly convinced that she definitely did say them.
Well, she will just have to live without his vote. I am guessing she has factored that in.

rainmaker

Administrator
Are you pretending to be a psychologist now?
It doesn't take a psychologist to spot a loon the size of Go'D. Of course, I would expect another conspiraloon like your self to leap to the defence of a fellow, howling at the moon conspiranut.
The electorate will decide whether she's fit for office or not.
And that's exactly what they will do, just like they did last year. Then people like you will stomp around screeching that she was stitched up by the elites and libtards and any other vaguely defined scapegoat you can aim your impotent idiocy at.

rainmaker

Administrator
Well, she will just have to live without his vote. I am guessing she has factored that in.
Her vote will be laughable. This is the thing with the less than optimally bright far right - you constantly confuse things like Youtube views with endorsement and support.

rainmaker

Administrator
You still haven't explained why if she had never, ever said that about Veronica Geurin, why Geurins brother would make such an angry and damning statment in reply?

Sarellano

You still haven't explained why if she had never, ever said that about Veronica Geurin, why Geurins brother would make such an angry and damning statment in reply?
I haven’t read what she said about the issue and your ability to concoct complete lies about what you like to think she said about such matters is not grounds for discussion.

rainmaker

Administrator
I haven’t read what she said about the issue and your ability to concoct complete lies about what you like to think she said about such matters is not grounds for discussion.
No one is lying. I even linked the article to her brothers response & why he felt compelled to make it. You only had to click on it.

Perhaps if you were to read about her you would realize how stupid you look when you call people liars.

But of course you wont, because doing so would risk intruding into your delusions regarding this loon & it would become all too apparent that her chances of ever holding office are almost zero.

Sarellano

No one is lying. I even linked the article to her brothers response & why he felt compelled to make it. You only had to click on it.

Perhaps if you were to read about her you would realize how stupid you look when you call people a liar.

But of course you wont, because doing so would risk intruding into your delusions regarding this loon, and it might become clear that the chances of her ever holding office are almost zero.
Did you read Gemma’s version of events by any chance?

If you did, what part could Veronica Guerin’s brother prove didn’t happen?