• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Journalist Gemma O’Doherty to run for the presidency

Paddyc

The thing is, I can hold my breath because an economic crisis is coming, 2008 is nothing compared to what is in store.
You keep holding your breath kiddo..... just a little bit longer.... that’s it...... almost there..... :ROFLMAO:

muttsnuts

I'll vote for her. Not because I like her, but because it'll piss off the tossers in RTÉ and the Irish Times.
That's a good use of a fundamental right. I'm sure people who died to give you that right are delighted that they sacrificed their lives for you to piss off RTE and the times.

How very adult of you.

Polybius

That's a good use of a fundamental right. I'm sure people who died to give you that right are delighted that they sacrificed their lives for you to piss off RTE and the times.

How very adult of you.
Who died for that talking shop in Brussels?

RasherHash

I'll vote for her. Not because I like her, but because it'll piss off the tossers in RTÉ and the Irish Times.
Hopefully enough people will take that attitude and wipe out a FF/FG/LP scummer ;)

RasherHash

Nobody died to get the vote in Ireland.
For centuries people fought for their rights in many rebellions , if it wasn't for democracy than what was it for?

MsDaisyC

You are either deluded, fanatical, or you have some sort of comprehension struggle - I linked the Tweet, it's her account.

The same as she really has managed to upset & appal the family of Veronica Guerin by trying to build a fruit loop conspiracy around her murder - GoD is a conspiraloon not mentally fit for office.
Maybe the tweet has all the hallmarks of a False Flag!

rainmaker

Administrator
If it's fraction of the ultra conformists meltdown here before she even announced, it will be utterly priceless.
Since her abysmal performance in the 2018, she has attempted to use the Geurin murder to try to boost her Youtube views, declared the NZ massacre a false flag, presumably to defend the perpetrator, and declared 9/11 an inside job.

Do you think this is going to improve her standing with the electorate?

Of course you do, because you actually share her conspiracy based stupidity and ignorance.

rainmaker

Administrator
Yes, I am completely not surprised that you would indulge in such childish stupidity. Do you really think the handful of votes she will attract are going to p*** anyone off?

Sarellano

Since her abysmal performance in the 2018, she has since attempted to use the Geurin murder to try to boost her Youtube views and declared the NZ massacre a false flag, presumably to defend the perpetrator, and declared 9/11 an inside job.

Do you think this is going to improve her standing with the electorate?

Of course you do, because you actually share her conspiracy based stupidity and ignorance.
I like the way you claim to already know the answers to the questions you weirdly pose anyway.

Bit like you when you 'knew' Gemma was saying the NZ attacks didn't happen because she actually said something completely different.

rainmaker

Administrator
I like the way you claim to already know the answers to the questions you weirdly pose anyway.

Bit like you when you 'knew' Gemma was saying the NZ attacks didn't happen because she actually said something completely different.
What's the difference - you have been claiming she never said anything about them or Veronica Geurin whatsoever, but that even if she did say them, then you agree with her.

Which is, & I'm being generous here, almost as disturbed as she is.

rainmaker

Administrator
The difference is that one is what she actually said and the other is either your fevered imagination or poor comprehension. I'm being generous in not indicating my preference.
Even when exactly what she said was pointed out to you, you still tried to claim that was not what she said but that people were misunderstanding her, and anyway you agree with her.

She is quite clearly not mentally fit or proper to hold any public office and luckily the public will never choose to elect such stupidity and attention seeking ignorance.

Sarellano

Even when exactly what she said was pointed out to you, you still tried to claim that was not what she said but that people were misunderstanding her, and anyway you agree with her.
I have asked several times for you and others to clarify what it is you think she is saying and collectively, you don't seem to able to focus and do that with anything she says. How you imagine I am agreeing with random statements is beyond me.

She is quite clearly not mentally fit or proper to hold any public office and luckily the public will never choose to elect such stupidity and attention seeking ignorance.
Do you not realise no-one is going to be forced to vote for her?