Judge ordered boy 'living as a girl' removed from mother

parentheses

This case involved a woman who was convinced her seven-year-old son wanted to become a girl. She was raising the boy completely as a girl and had even registered him at the local GP as a girl. Local social services accpeted the woman's contention that her child was transgender, but it seems other agencies that had contact with the child were concerned.

Following a court hearing a judge decided the child should be removed from the mother. He said the mother had caused 'significant emotional harm' to the child by her conviction that he was transgender. The boy is now in custody of the father and has now become interested in 'Spongebob, Power Rangers, and Superheroes'.

Children are very impressionable and very subject to influence by their parents, as this case seems to show.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/21/boy-living-life-as-girl-removed-from-mothers-care-high-court-judge

lies

Twitter
yes
This case involved a woman who was convinced her seven-year-old son wanted to become a girl. She was raising the boy completely as a girl and had even registered him at the local GP as a girl. Local social services accpeted the woman's contention that her child was transgender, but it seems other agencies that had contact with the child were concerned.

Following a court hearing a judge decided the child should be removed from the mother. He said the mother had caused 'significant emotional harm' to the child by her conviction that he was transgender. The boy is now in custody of the father and has now become interested in 'Spongebob, Power Rangers, and Superheroes'.

Children are very impressionable and very subject to influence by their parents, as this case seems to show.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/21/boy-living-life-as-girl-removed-from-mothers-care-high-court-judge
I am pretty sceptical of any sort of elementary school transgender claims.... not that every one is fake, but... I'd be very careful mucking around with a child's gender before puberty... but then again, I'll happily admit I'm not au fait with the current literature around this stuff... glad someone helped this kid though.

Clanrickard

I am pretty sceptical of any sort of elementary school transgender claims.... not that every one is fake, but... I'd be very careful mucking around with a child's gender before puberty... but then again, I'll happily admit I'm not au fait with the current literature around this stuff... glad someone helped this kid though.
It should be banned. Messing with kids head at this age is crazy.

Gibby

I thought that the term 'mother' was a no-no?

Shouldn't the thread title be changed to 'parent' instead? :?

Truth.ie

Fantastic judgement for once.
Bet the crackpot mother is a dungaree wearing, tofu eating, carrot nibbling, Guardian reading ****.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
It should be banned. Messing with kids head at this age is crazy.
Exactly.

Transgenderism is a mental illness anyway, and some progressives seem to catch the illness, even if they don't end up being transgender in the end. If they get the illness in this form they subject their poor children to their obsessions.

Politics matters

This sort of carry on is disgraceful and it's one of the reasons why people are uneasy about extending rights to the LGBT community.

There are some seriously disturbed people involved in the gay lobby.

They obviously brainwashed this woman in to assuming that just because her son had feminine traits, such as a soft voice and perhaps liked to play dress up with Mammy's clothes and makeup he was automatically going to be gay or in his case transsexual.

These sickos need to keep their fantasies away from kids.

Ireniall

Is there anyone to take custody of the mother?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

"The judge said the woman had been “absolutely convinced” the youngster “perceived himself as a girl” and was determined that he should be a girl. He said the boy was now living with his father, who is separated from the woman. The youngster still saw his mother.

Hayden said “flares of concern” had been sent from a “whole raft of multi-disciplinary agencies”, and he could not understand why so many concerns had been “disregarded so summarily” by social services staff."

No doubt people in these various agencies were scared to say anything in case they would end up being accused of being "transphobic" by the mother or some activist group.

Accidental sock

Bet the crackpot mother is a dungaree wearing, tofu eating, carrot nibbling, Guardian reading ****.
Did ya notice where the link in the OP was from?

stopdoingstuff

The judge is right. The fact that social services were not all over this shows that on a very deep level some really degenerate ideas have taken hold. There needs to be a purge.

Mercurial

On the contrary, based on the information available, this appears to be a case of a judge with old-fashioned and harmful ideas about gender imposing his view about gender without due regard to expert opinion.

Brenny

There's a boy in my son's primary school who is now a girl - dress and everything. I don't know any details about it, only that at the start of 2nd class the entire class was told that Jim was now Jane (not the real names). I tried to have a talk with my son about it but he seemed to accept it.

I'm willing to accept genuine cases but as 'Lies' above said.....I'd be sceptical. We accept that people with anorexia nervosa have body dysmorphism and cannot look in the mirror and rationally assess what they are seeing. There are also people who are convinced that one of their limbs is an alien entity and demand to have it removed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

These are recognised as abnormal and I'd suggest that some people that look at themselves and wish to change their gender are exhibiting unhealthy behaviour.

The case alluded to in the OP just seems to have been a bonkers mother. We have very set ideas of what a 'boy' is and what a 'girl' is. One of my son's friends doesn't play any team sports but is absolutely fantastic at gymnastics (tiny kid does cartwheels and tumbles that you wouldn't believe). The parents were thinking of enrolling him in a gymnastics class but the local one doesn't take boys!?!?! That kind of narrow definition of gender is what leads some to decide that they don't belong.

Mercurial

"The judge said the woman had been “absolutely convinced” the youngster “perceived himself as a girl” and was determined that he should be a girl. He said the boy was now living with his father, who is separated from the woman. The youngster still saw his mother.

Hayden said “flares of concern” had been sent from a “whole raft of multi-disciplinary agencies”, and he could not understand why so many concerns had been “disregarded so summarily” by social services staff."

No doubt people in these various agencies were scared to say anything in case they would end up being accused of being "transphobic" by the mother or some activist group.
Don't you just hate it when the authorities are concerned about being regarded as being prejudiced?

derryman

Lacking a male role model perhaps?
It seems the father was not allowed contact.

amist4

Don't you just hate it when the authorities are concerned about being regarded as being prejudiced?
Worked out well for the paedophiles in Rotherham anyway.

But you knew that.

Mercurial

Seems like the mother did lots of assuming.
Well, no - she apparently was convinced that her child was a trans girl based on the child's own testimony and behaviour.

The reported comments of the judge suggest they have a very poor understanding of gender and gender identity.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies