• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Judge Schools Badly Behaved Yob by Calling him a C**t

redhead

This woman is a legend!

When a badly behaved yob called her a "c**t" while she was handing down a sentence for racial abuse, she shot back
"You're a bit of a c**t yourself."

Judge Patricia Lynch calls man 'a bit of a c***' at Chelmsford Crown Court | Metro News

The man, with 27 convictions and an ASBO behind him, then told her to go and "f**k herself" to which she replied "You too".

Sometimes taking the high road in the face of absolutely outrageous behaviour is a waste of time (as all denizens of P.ie come to learn).

A good kick up the ar*e or a bit of a f*** you too is sometimes a necessary evil for those who just won't behave themselves, the same is true of every walk of life.

I thank this woman for setting a good example.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Hmmm. Isn't c*** a term of misogynistic abuse?

Should it be repeated by a judge after a racial abuse trial?

I should add that I am not averse to using the c*** word.

Barna

This woman is a legend!

When a badly behaved yob called her a "c**t" while she was handing down a sentence for racial abuse, she shot back
"You're a bit of a c**t yourself."

Judge Patricia Lynch calls man 'a bit of a c***' at Chelmsford Crown Court | Metro News

The man, with 27 convictions and an ASBO behind him, then told her to go and "f**k herself" to which she replied "You too".

Sometimes taking the high road in the face of absolutely outrageous behaviour is a waste of time (as all denizens of P.ie come to learn).

A good kick up the ar*e or a bit of a f*** you too is sometimes a necessary evil for those who just won't behave themselves, the same is true of every walk of life.

I thank this woman for setting a good example.
A lot of people I know use 'c**t' as a term of endearment...i.e.......'you're some c**t' or, if someone they loved passed away it'd be 'ah...he was some c**t all the same'!!

redhead

A lot of people I know use 'c**t' as a term of endearment...i.e.......'you're some c**t' or, if someone they loved passed away it'd be 'ah...he was some c**t all the same'!!
That may be so but context is everything. I can assure you a middle aged, middle class female English judge is not going to be calling anyone a c**t as a term of endearment.

"Jeremy, would you pour me a g&t, you c**t..."

"Certainly dear, you're some c**t..., what did you think of the gymkhana?"

No, no, not even in an Alan Ayckbourn play.

Calculusmadeeasy

Hmmm. Isn't c*** a term of misogynistic abuse?

Should it be repeated by a judge after a racial abuse trial?

I should add that I am not averse to using the c*** word.
Wasn't there a joke doing the rounds yonks ago about a stick of female parachutists?

freewillie

C u next Tuesday

Sexual Harassment Panda

c**t as a term of endearment...I've heard it all now. :lol:
The raise of the word c*nt fills me with great joy.

We all come out of a c*nt and eventually we all become c*nts, so lets just get on with it.

Barna

That may be so but context is everything. I can assure you a middle aged, middle class female English judge is not going to be calling anyone a c**t as a term of endearment.

"Jeremy, would you pour me a g&t, you c**t..."

"Certainly dear, you're some c**t..., what did you think of the gymkhana?"

No, no, not even in an Alan Ayckbourn play.
Agreed, context is everything.
Indeed, there are some proper c**ts on here sometimes.petunia

Last edited:

Barna

The raise of the word c*nt fills me with great joy.

We all come out of a c*nt and eventually we all become c*nts, so lets just get on with it.
Damn you, you quoted johnnies....
Nice to see he's still trolling all the same and his post there really shows up either his age or his innocence, or both.

GDPR

I hurled tribalist at themuns and they hurled similar back at me growing up...Not good, sinful, but a jail sentence for it? Libtards hailing the bullying of the white working class, should be surprised?

redhead

I hurled tribalist at themuns and they hurled similar back at me growing up...Not good, sinful, but a jail sentence for it? Libtards hailing the bullying of the white working class, should be surprised?
Bog off you boring troll.

Seanie Lemass

It is one of those words.

chap on Hill got all sorts of looks for using the c word about Michael Murphy - who is a fkn count of the highest order by the way.

Once he switched back to caliing Donegal players Pr1cks and bollixes, it was grand.

Post modernism on the Hill ....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies