Just Interviewed By Red C

On_The_Far_Right

Ive just been interviewed by Red C Polling.

They asked a number of political questions, economic questions and a heap of questions about insurance and shopping. Monica had a lovely English accent, and called my MOBILE from a UK 004412342 70025 number.

On the political questions there was the usual who would you vote for, Taoiseach, next leader of FF etc.

It was the economic one that made me smile and Im bursting to know how the nation responded.

They basically ask ... In light of recent economic crisis, who do I believe has the most control over the Irish economy ... Irish Government, IMF, EU or Irish people. They also ask who has LEAST CONTROL and cite the same options.

The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was exhausting. This is the first time Ive ever been interviewed by a research company for political reasons. I thought it was a wind up because Ive decided to run as an Independent candidate in Cavan Monaghan but I know it was for real because of the background noise, number and questionning :)

Cant wait to see results now :) www.arrestcowen.com (www . arrestcowen . com)

corelli

Ah, cool. Poll results at weekend so. Red C do all theirs Monday/Tuesday.

EvotingMachine0197

Did they ask you what your favourite beer was ? They asked me that last year. She hung up on me before I was finished listing them off ..

Expose the lot of them

They called me about a year ago, South African guy calling from England, the questions on how I would vote were geared to the UK first past the post system, tried to explain 5 seater constituencies and the PR system to him, think he would have hung up but this was half way through the survey and he had already told me that several people he called hung up on him. Suppose he had meet his targets.

On_The_Far_Right

Did they ask you what your favourite beer was ? They asked me that last year. She hung up on me before I was finished listing them off ..
LOL ... no nothing about beer!! She asked about shopping habits and I started telling her about the great deals in Adsa!!!

Loved the way she pronounced my mate Leos name - Vardykar!!! instead of Var-add-car!!! lol

Well its no secret I told her I would be voting Ind, then FG. Wanted EK to be Taoiseach and hoped Brian Lenihan would be next FF leader.......

New Threads

Most Replies