Justin Trudeau in a spot of bother

flavirostris

Prediction : Trudeau will not be criticized by the Irish media.
Of coursh.. If it was Trump, they would be all over it like a cheap suit.

Analyzer

He trades a little too heavily on contrasts - specifically:
- the contrast with his predecessor
- the contrast with the ongoing circus/zoo in the country to his south.
Trudeau is just as hopeless as Showbama.

Sulking. Squandering public money. Talking nonsense. Doing u-turns for the dumbest readons. Running a country like as if it was really an exercise in showmanship.

Quebecoise

Trudeau always struck me as a classic media creation - every classic left-liberal button pressed, son of a trendy politician from the 1970's whose uselessness has been conveniently forgotten about, admirer of Obama, pro-immigration, you name it. I suspect he will be a one-term wonder while the Tories reorganize themselves.
'Pro-immigration'? A pro-immigration policy has practically been on an ongoing Canadian policy since the end of the Napoleonic wars. You don't get to claim sovereignty over the second largest nation-state in the world with a population the size of Spain unless you have a plan to maintain population levels over the long term.

Quebecoise

From 150 years of immigration in Canada

"The 1871 Census enumerated approximately half a million foreign-born people, representing 16.1% of the Canadian population.

The foreign-born population continued to rise at the end of the 1800s, but at a slower pace than the population born in Canada. The 1901 Census recorded the lowest proportion of foreign-born population in Canada (13.0%).

After the considerable rise in immigration at the beginning of the 1900s, the 1931 Census counted nearly 2.3 million of foreign-born people, representing 22.2% of Canada's population.

This influx of foreign-born people was followed by a significant drop to approximately 2 million in 1941, as a result of the Great Depression and World War II, but also due to high emigration levels. By contrast, since the 1950s, the foreign-born population has been steadily increasing.

For example, by 2011, the National Household Survey estimated the foreign-born population at 6,775,700, representing 20.6% of the total population. This was the largest proportion since the 1931 Census."

blokesbloke

Why do these people always get seduced by nonsense like free holidays?

He surely earns enough as Canadian PM to pay for his own holidays?

Such greed.

blokesbloke

Incidentally, he is a very sexy man.

He could have had a much more stimulating stay in my flat in Birmingham or sharing a double bed in a B&B in Blackpool with me.

If he started wibbling on about silly liberal politics I'd have just popped something in his mouth to keep him quiet.

'orebel

stopdoingstuff

Ugh, you revolting, foul little person. What a repulsive thing to say.

I don't like the man but that is just sick.

Onto ignore with you, you classless little maggot.
Do I actually need to point out that I do not wish any human being to become ill and that I was engaging in my standard wind up post?

blokesbloke

Do I actually need to point out that I do not wish any human being to become ill and that I was engaging in my standard wind up post?
Yes you do. I didn't know. Still, most distasteful dear. Really.

blokesbloke

You are so nice that I just have to apologise to you. I am very sorry if I offended you,
:shock: Why thank you dear. You've made my day!

Just a bit sensitive to that sort of thing - AIDS is a terrible illness you know.

Apology accepted of course.

Fractional Reserve

Ha ha h yer gas

Incidentally, he is a very sexy man.

He could have had a much more stimulating stay in my flat in Birmingham or sharing a double bed in a B&B in Blackpool with me.

If he started wibbling on about silly liberal politics I'd have just popped something in his mouth to keep him quiet.

blokesbloke

It is the only place outside of Ulster, Scotland and a few particularly hellish spots in Africa where the Orange Order still means something for a start.
Does it? I am naive about these things, I admit.

Mick Mac

You only have to read the gushing articles about Trudeau to see that his media friendly antics were enough to ensure no spotlight was shined on him.

19 reasons why the world has fallen in love with Canada's prime minister Justin Trudeau

He is like really cool and modern and like really corrupt. Well done generation snow flake. Your readiness to fall over yourselves as you pat the back of a politician who can give you the material for a few tweets is revealed again,

Having rich business men pay for holidays is CJ territory. Glad he ran out of road in the end.

Mick

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies