Kangaroo killed at birthday party?

ocoonassa

Kangaroos probably shouldn't be at all nighters, but I don't really see what harm a short dance to skippy could have done.

Ah Well

This was covered on Talk to Joe today, tho they centred the discussion more on where had the animal come from more than anything else. There was no mention of it being killed.

Duffy had some Animal Rights one on and the owner of a Circus temporarily located nearby. He denied it was an animal (Wallaby) from his circus and she started shouting about alleged prior conduct of that circus re animals. Next some wan comes on spouting praise for the circus guy, that he was a lovely fella, the son had a great time, all the animals were treated well etc etc. Cue a shouting match between her and the animal rights wan ... whole thing descended into farce which would be reasonable enough for that Show tbh. Circus owner then proudly proclaims they'd be doing a winter tour in Scandinavia :confused: (hope they've a good supply of winter woolies for the animals on that front)

sport02

Kangaroos probably shouldn't be at all nighters, but I don't really see what harm a short dance to skippy could have done.
Great mentality you have, this country is going nowhere, too many scumbags and gurriers roaming our streets, crap incompetent goverment, we really are a sh1thole of a country.

bmw1

there are some fair sad people out there that considered this fun-
your man should be taken to a nite club to dance with a crocodile and let him show his fancy footwork then-it might be a good version of the huckle buck

ocoonassa

they live in the outback. it's hard to imagine a more stressful environment for it.
Being eaten alive by a pack of dingos? Or even having to get away from them. I bet that would be way more stressful.

DCon

Anyone know if it was lower or upper class scumbags?

Not that there is much difference, if any, between the 2.

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
You could sum up the ugliness of the dying Celtic Tiger using the image of a West Dublin chav simulating the rape of a kangaroo on a dancefloor. There's something almost Lynchian about it.

P.

sport02

Anyone know if it was lower or upper class scumbags?

Not that there is much difference, if any, between the 2.

It was in Clondalkin as far as I am aware.
Draw your own conclusions!!!!!!!!!!

TonyB

Twitter
technopolitics
These people acted with impunity, a lack of decency, and an arrogance that is breathtaking. How could they think that what they were doing was "allright", or "a bit of a laugh"? The only way is that they have no sense of what is right and what is wrong. I hope they get found out, charged, and convicted. Too much I suppose to hope that they get locked up, but they deserve that. It's shocking. Any to those of you who would defend them (ocoonassa), grow up.

beanie

You could sum up the ugliness of the dying Celtic Tiger using the image of a West Dublin chav simulating the rape of a kangaroo on a dancefloor. There's something almost Lynchian about it.

P.
With the rest of them standing there videoing it on their phones.

Raketemensch

Well there's reports that it died after being fed alcohol or ecstacy

Dancefloor marsupial cruelty investig... - Google News
Even putting moral or legal considerations aside, this was a 30th birthday FFS! In most normal countries 30 year olds are adults, in this sh1tehole they are still dirty little gurriers. At what age do Irish people become adults exactly?

And I can't believe what kind of people would derive entertainment from brutality to a frightened animal. Why does anyone expect economic justice when basic civilisation is beyond the normal person.

SevenStars

This is the calibre of people the Celtic Tiger has produced, they think its funny to pretend to have sex with an animal in a nightclub.

Bring back the Catholic church.
I wouldnt go that far.

Part of the problem is that Roman Catholicism in "Free State" Ireland was based around social conformism as opposed to the genuine development of people's consciences and inner relationship with God. Once that social conformity was removed people had nothing to fall back on so they fell back on some twisted idea of "fun" that they believed had been denied them by Priests, Brits, etc.

However the lack of empathy, bland self-assertion and greed rife within present day Ireland does call for some strong measures to be taken. The Katie French generation needs dealing with.

Aspherical123

The courts should jail these people, people watch this images on the net around the world, they are also disgracing the reputation of their country.

SevenStars

And I can't believe what kind of people would derive entertainment from brutality to a frightened animal. Why does anyone expect economic justice when basic civilisation is beyond the normal person.
I might suggest that possibly the prevailing economic injustice is part of the reason at least for the increasing collapse of basic civilization.

Raketemensch

It was in Clondalkin as far as I am aware.
Draw your own conclusions!!!!!!!!!!
It's true I fear. I grew up poor working class but these days I often kind myself disgusted by the behaviour of ordinary people on the LUAS and streets of inner city Dublin. The lack of basic manners and anything approaching self awareness is astonishing.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies