Kate Middleton's Drug Dealer Uncle

Horses

An undercover reporter for the trashy British tabloid News of the World went to Ibiza to visit with the uncle of Kate Middleton, Prince William's fiancee, Gary Goldsmith, who's apparently a huge cocaine dealer. Sweet! And the reporter got all sorts of juicy stuff, including a drug transaction, on tape. In the video Goldsmith brags about how his sister's daughter will be heir to the thrown and how he'll be named "Duke of Slough," among other things.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdGQboJ5lz4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kate Middleton's uncle!!!!!![/ame]

The Royal Family Suddenly Looking Very Palin-esque - Prince William - Gawker

dsmythy

I didn't even know who Kate Middleton was until i looked into the thread... What's the point of this?

Munion

Who?

meriwether2

Someone the royal family have no influence over, and enjoy but a tenuous relationship to, does something wrong.

Brilliant.

mmrebel

With all due respect who gives 2 hoots about kate midleton and her even bigger non entity uncle

Tommy Tayto

Complete non story. And I quite like Kate Middleton. She's seems to carry herself with a lot of class-probably the only "celebrity" that does so today. And the sooner she ditches the zero and gets with the hero (i.e. me), the sooner we can ditch all these paparazzi filth and roll around in my hayshed.

sauntersplash

An undercover reporter for the trashy British tabloid News of the World went to Ibiza to visit with the uncle of Kate Middleton, Prince William's fiancee, Gary Goldsmith, who's apparently a huge cocaine dealer. Sweet! And the reporter got all sorts of juicy stuff, including a drug transaction, on tape. In the video Goldsmith brags about how his sister's daughter will be heir to the thrown and how he'll be named "Duke of Slough," among other things.

YouTube - Kate Middleton's uncle!!!!!!

The Royal Family Suddenly Looking Very Palin-esque - Prince William - Gawker
oh humanity, when will you ever learn?

Supermanpolitician

Had no idea who she was until now.

So some related to someone who's going out with someone sells drugs.

Sure if you want a link to someone criminal there are plenty in Ireland. e.g. Biffo's running mate stealing money.

sauntersplash

This is a huge story, it's going to seriously damage the Royal Family.
Heaven forbid, with them gone and Brangelina gone, Hello magazine will go down like the Titanic. Call somone, call anyone, we have to do something...

Supermanpolitician

The family who believe in the elevation of one person above all others for no apparent reason? And you think this will bring them down?

Lady Di has affair - didn't bring down the Royals.
Prince Charles has affair - din't bring down the Royals.
Old dude married to the Queen does a slit eyed impersonation - doesn't bring down the Royals.
Young guy with ginger hair wears a swastika....guess what? The're still there.

I hate this celebrity obsessed drivel.

Supermanpolitician

There're already hated by millions for the murder of Diana because she was going to marry a Muslim this will only ad fuel to the fire.
I didn't know they were hated by millions. TBH they aren't even on my radar. I didn't hear about the murder conviction either, I thought she died in a car crash. I presume this has been proved and someone went to jail for it.

amblincork

I didn't know they were hated by millions. TBH they aren't even on my radar. I didn't hear about the murder conviction either, I thought she died in a car crash. I presume this has been proved and someone went to jail for it.
How many tax cheating in Ireland go to jail ?

P.S: Remind me what cousin of Enda Kenny has been cosying up to one of Irleand's high profile tax cheats ?

rightsofman

I cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but in any case the house of windsor (and all of its previous incarnations) has survived and even perpetrated much worse scandals.

Mr Crowley

Maybe he's trying to breed the niece with the horsefaces to sire a generation of pedegree drug mules.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies