Kathy Griffin Sobs after Sick Stunt Backfires On Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Voice

Kathy Griffin, part of the coterie of "comedians" who have politicised humour to unprecedented levels as part of the Liberal meltdown post-Trump, got some notoriety over her mock beheading stunt:

Now CNN have dumped her, and she can be seen sobbing for her career here:

Fired US comic weeps: 'Trump broke me' - BBC News

So, piesters: do we have any sympathy for her? Free speech, bad taste, all that stuff.

ne0ica

I thought it was stupid.

She should have just said it was mistake.

Instead she held a press conference blaming "white men" like Trump for trying to damage her career.

A Voice

I thought it was stupid.

Instead she held a press conference blaming "white men" like Trump for trying to damage her career.
Yeah. Dick move, but straight from the intersectionalism play book.

SeanieFitz

I thought it was stupid.

I agree. Responsibility for ones actions, including ones f0ck ups. She focked up and she should have simply admitted so, apologise and try to move on. Not blame "white men"

Sister Mercedes

Dummy should have followed Joan Rivers example. Never apologize. If you cross a line, just move on. They'll hate you either way. They'll respect you less if you apologize.

Analyzer

ISIS are looking for volunteers and useful idiots with media experience are particularly in demand.

She can go there and be their pundit. Their standards are not very high. And neither are hers.

She probably feels deep empathy for them anyway, & sees them as a victims. ( they are merely victims of brainwashing and sexual-psychological need, mostly).

She can sit in the females only tent and share conversations concerning how bad Trump is, until she figures it out.

Which could take a long time.

ne0ica

Dummy should have followed Joan Rivers example. Never apologize. If you cross a line, just move on. They'll hate you either way. They'll respect you less if you apologize.
Joan was a hoot

[video=youtube;N-KjdMtSQSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-KjdMtSQSs[/video]

SeanieFitz

Difference being that Joan Rivers was actually funny

ger12

Her humour was in the poorest taste, but I feel sorry for her. She apologised, Trump should have moved on.

Betson

Difference being that Joan Rivers was actually funny
Agree , Her biggest crime in this instance was that it was not funny. It was not a punchline , sketch etc.

It was just a look at me and how edgy I am etc.

When it backfired she was pathetic playing the girly card and blaming sexism etc for the reaction , does she seriously think a male 'comedian' would not have got the same reaction. I am sure the relatives of those Americans hostages who were beheaded found it hilarious.

silverharp

is she as funny as Amy Schumer?

Betson

Her humour was in the poorest taste, but I feel sorry for her. She apologised, Trump should have moved on.
I think he he sent out one tweet saying he thought it was disgusting, is he not entitled to that.

It was CNN who sacked her , hardly big comrades of Trump.

Jezza15

She is a pathetic gender card playing cry-bully. Earlier this year she boasted about how she was going to 'get at' Trump's 11 year-old son and now she's being 'bullied', and of course 'Look. Over there. White men etc'.
Plus her non-apology was a joke- rolling her eyes a la "I'm soooooo very soooory if people are to stupid to see..." etc etc.

artfoley56

she could have at least make it look a bit more like trump, or could've taken a leaf from those lads from cleaver east after Lucinda o'sullivan wrote a hatchet job on them

cunnyfunt

Kathy Griffin, part of the coterie of "comedians" who have politicised humour to unprecedented levels as part of the Liberal meltdown post-Trump, got some notoriety over her mock beheading stunt:

Now CNN have dumped her, and she can be seen sobbing for her career here:

Fired US comic weeps: 'Trump broke me' - BBC News

So, piesters: do we have any sympathy for her? Free speech, bad taste, all that stuff.
She gambled on a publicity stunt and lost, simples. Pay your debt.

Half Nelson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies