Katie Ascough, Colette Browne, Archbishop Dermot Martin, Vincent Browne set to star in Celebrity Dancing With the Stars

automaticforthepeople

Katie Ascough, Colette Browne, Archbishop Dermot Martin, Vincent Browne set to star in Celebrity Dancing With the Stars

A leak from RTE carried in a national tabloid later today reveals plans for a first Celebrity version of Dancing With The Stars to run this Summer during the World Cup on nights that TV3 will host matches. The nominated charity this year is Housing Action against Homelessness. Viewers will be asked to nominate empty properties which will be given to audience members who are homeless. Other stars set to feature in the 6 week extravaganza are Dermot Connolly and Jean Byrne and Joan Collins. Clarification needed on whether it will be Deputy Joan Collins or Joan Collins the veteran actress who in the new series of Who Do you think you are traces her ancestry to General Michael Collins, she is his 4th cousin once removed on her fathers side.

The series is set to air on June 11th on RTE 1.

i can't wait for it and I know it will make up for the Republic of Ireland's failure to make Russia 18

Old Mr Grouser

A leak from RTE carried in a national tabloid later today reveals plans for a first Celebrity version of Dancing With The Stars to run this Summer during the World Cup on nights that TV3 will host matches. The nominated charity this year is Housing Action against Homelessness. Viewers will be asked to nominate empty properties which will be given to audience members who are homeless. Other stars set to feature in the 6 week extravaganza are Dermot Connolly and Jean Byrne and Joan Collins. Clarification needed on whether it will be Deputy Joan Collins or Joan Collins the veteran actress who in the new series of Who Do you think you are traces her ancestry to General Michael Collins, she is his 4th cousin once removed on her fathers side.

The series is set to air on June 11th on RTE 1.

i can't wait for it and I know it will make up for the Republic of Ireland's failure to make Russia 18
Which tabloid? What page?

I can't see Archbishop Dermot participating.

I suggest a visit to the The Zoo until there's verification.

hiding behind a poster

He was trying to be funny. He failed.

Old Mr Grouser

Thanks.

That's a Bank Holiday problem.

[video=youtube;iTe9rhLC2XE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTe9rhLC2XE[/video]

MsDaisyC

[whisper]check the date[/whisper]

Analyzer

Even that headline will not get me to abandon my boycott of PRAVDA-rte.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies