• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Keaveney breaks ranks- Is the split on?

Northtipp

Colm Keaveney has voted against the govt on the withdrawal of the respite grants. Will this see a split or will he just join Roisin et al and be heard of no more?

@thejournal_ie: Dáil votes 87-54 to cut respite care grant as part of #Budget13 - but Labour chairman @Colm_Keaveney votes against the government.

Tough Paddy

No but as is the P.ie tradition that won't the stop the tide of endless hyperbolic posts predicting doomsday scenarios all round. Conveniently in about a week or ten days from now, all these predictions will have been conveniently forgotten about and instead we'll be subjected to endless hyperbolic doomsday posts in relation to some other issue.

Skin the Goat

No but as is the P.ie tradition that won't the stop the tide of endless hyperbolic posts predicting doomsday scenarios all round. Conveniently in about a week or ten days from now, all these predictions will have been conveniently forgotten about it and instead we'll be subjected to endless hyperbolic doomsday posts in relation to some other issue.
Sure it passes the winter!

R3volution_R3ady

If Gilmore really stood for what he wants people to think he stands for, then he would have resigned a long long time ago.

D

Deleted member 17573

NT - we have two threads on the go. Can you decide which we should use or we'll be all over the shop - which might suit certain interests:D

Tough Paddy

NT - we have two threads on the go. Can you decide which we should use or we'll be all over the shop - which might suit certain interests
That thread has already been addressed before you get your knickers in a twist any further!

CarnivalOfAction

Colm Keaveney has voted against the govt on the withdrawal of the respite grants. Will this see a split or will he just join Roisin et al and be heard of no more?

@thejournal_ie: Dáil votes 87-54 to cut respite care grant as part of #Budget13 - but Labour chairman @Colm_Keaveney votes against the government.
Fair play to Colm. As for the rest of the ovine invertebrates . . .

ShankillFalls

No but as is the P.ie tradition that won't the stop the tide of endless hyperbolic posts predicting doomsday scenarios all round. Conveniently in about a week or ten days from now, all these predictions will have been conveniently forgotten about and instead we'll be subjected to endless hyperbolic doomsday posts in relation to some other issue.
You mean like the iminent collapse of the euro? (happening this week my sources tell me. Honest.) Or Greece's euro exit which has happened about a dozen times? Or the guaranteed victory for that Mormon chap - can't remember his name....

D

Deleted member 17573

That thread has already been addressed before you get your knickers in a twist any further!
Thank you Paddy - my remark about is suiting certain interests seemed to bring on a dose of bad conscience in you.

Tough Paddy

Thank you Paddy - my remark about is suiting certain interests seemed to bring on a dose of bad conscience in you.
In contrast to you who as a FFer doesn't actually have any conscience worth speaking off! :lol:

darkknight

Isn't it customary to keep the earlier thread in such cases? The other thread beat this one by 2 minutes.

Anyhow:

[video=youtube;krfEcvBfUY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfEcvBfUY4[/video]

sport02

Galway Independent ‏@galwayindoGalway
Deputy Colm Keaveney looks set to lose the Labour Party whip, after voting against the Social Welfare Bill in the Dail.

D

Deleted member 17573

In contrast to you who as a FFer doesn't actually have any conscience worth speaking off! :lol:
Quit your trolling now Paddy, we have serious business to discuss. You realise, I presume, that this is the beginning of the end.
Anyway, I was asking on the other thread where this left his position as party chairman. Anyone know?

darach

Isn't it customary to keep the earlier thread in such cases? The other thread beat this one by 2 minutes.

Anyhow:

[video=youtube;krfEcvBfUY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krfEcvBfUY4[/video]
Yes I posted the original thread at 2:09pm and this thread wasn't posted until 2:11pm, so why was the original thread closed?

james toney

At least one of them finds his conscience.

Tough Paddy

You mean like the iminent collapse of the euro? (happening this week my sources tell me. Honest.) Or Greece's euro exit which has happened about a dozen times? Or the guaranteed victory for that Mormon chap - can't remember his name....
Pretty much but you get this kind of overkill on most P.ie threads these days! Let's just call it the 'Sky Sports News Effect'!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies