• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Ken Livingstone Suspended from Office

Dee Four

I may be a raving mad loony liberal (which I am), but this is out of order. If he said to a non-Jew that they must have been a nazi in a former life, would the reaction have been the same?

This is an affront to those who elected Red Ken.

Gladstone

At least they can elect theirs :roll: and there is no pompus "lord" in the title.

We won't get to elect ours untill FF are sure their candidate can win.

Unionist

Website
irishunionist.wetpaint.com
I hope red ken is shot dead and eaten by the Muslims and Communists who he allows to influence him and inturn i hope they die of the bird flu he will give them!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dee Four

That isn't really relevent...

As to who suspended him, it was some unelected, three-person committee. I have no idea if they're civil servents, or what.

Jim84

He was elected ... if Londoners had a problem with what he said they'll not vote for him again.

It didn't come as a shock to people in what he said ... he is a colourful character.

But how fcuking disgraceful it is that an un-elected bored censor a elected official

Unionist

Website
He has a very......Unique relationship with Londoners .Those who voted for him love him and those who voted against him hate him with a vengance there is no in between funny actually.

Jim84

Unionist said:
He has a very......Unique relationship with Londoners .Those who voted for him love him and those who voted against him hate him with a vengance there is no in between funny actually.
Politics should be dividing… I can’t stand the government we have; I’d honestly say I hate them and everything they stand for… But they stand for nothing

Politics should bring that out in people… You hate them or you love them, agree with them and disagree with them. Populist parties devastate what democracy is all about… It’s impossible to be all things to all people and those who try should be hanged :lol:

Politics is war without bloodshed… but is also the art of compromise, that innate contradiction is what makes it work. And for an un-elected, appointed board to censor an elected official who hasn’t broken the law of the land is a disgrace

Unionist

Website
I agree jim. Politics is like war with out blood shed however as the great Oliver Cromwell said " There is no peace without war" So the war without blood shed is no option for the North.

Just thought id add that :D :D

Jim84

Unionist said:
I agree jim. Politics is like war with out blood shed however as the great Oliver Cromwell said " There is no peace without war" So the war without blood shed is no option for the North.

Just thought id add that :D :D
It's far to late to decode the conundrum ... but hasn’t N. Ireland, (aka that annoying problem that has plagued Ireland) had enough blood shed?

Unionist

Website
I fear she may suffer more :shock:

The only way to PERMANENTLY solve the problem may only be through violence.

God help Ulster....all of it!

Jim84

Unionist said:
I fear she may suffer more :shock:

The only way to PERMANENTLY solve the problem may only be through violence.

God help Ulster....all of it!
Yes Kill all the huns*

*I'm not serious

Jim84

Unionist said:
Dear dear Ian. Ulsters messiah!
The man is a fool... seat number 666 in Brussels is reserved for the Devil!

Any other country in the world he'd be locked up in a mental institution, or arrested for incitement to violence

I will smile the day he dies ...

jmcc

Unionist said:
Good. So why don't you crucify your chosen one and let's see if he rises again. :)

Regards...jmcc

JCSkinner

Website
skinflicks.blogspot.com
Unionist said:
He's had about 220 years at this stage. When does he intend to grow his hair, walk on water and preach turning the other cheek and loving your neighbour?

JCSkinner

Website
skinflicks.blogspot.com
The Jewish daughter of a holocaust survivor who is his deputy mayor has backed him and called on the unelected quango of three to withdraw their BS punishment or stand for election themselves.
She said that only the law or an election should remove a mayor from office. Of course, she's right.