• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Kenny Calls for a General Election

Skyrocket

It will be interesting to see whether 525k Gilmore seconds this call given his recent troubles

Asparagus

It will be interesting to see whether 525k Gilmore seconds this call given his recent troubles
Kenny might have a whiff of blood in his nose - Right now is the best time for FG -

Pity he's a plank - i genuinely think he's quite an operator... just not a main man.

D

Deleted member 17573

Only somebody with Enda´s unique mathematical skills could discern that obscure link between the number of vacancies and the government majority. Next thing he´ll be telling us he´ll balance the budget without additional taxes or cuts ...... actually, come to think of it, didn´t he say something to that effect not too long ago?:roll:

Tomas Mor

there will be no by elections, just a GE sometime around
March/April.

collina

If anyone is capable of losing the next election its Kenny. He's the one saving grace FF have.

Tea Party Patriot

Does Enda Kenny calling for an election even merit a thread? He must have done this every day for the past year already. Save your energy for the post "Kenny Calls For Election and Cowen Calls Election", now that would be worth reading :D

Tea Party Patriot

If anyone is capable of losing the next election its Kenny. He's the one saving grace FF have.
Soon to be joined by Eamonn "€525K" Gilmore

RahenyFG

it's interesting how two people in this thread with Irish Independent avatars are anti-Fine Gael. Is Sir Anthony not happen with Enda and Fine Gael for the all hurt they've done in opposition these last 13 years:rolleyes:

Sync

Does Enda Kenny calling for an election even merit a thread? He must have done this every day for the past year already. Save your energy for the post "Kenny Calls For Election and Cowen Calls Election", now that would be worth reading :D
Especially without any effort at an OP whatsoever. He's the leader of the main opposition party, he's ALWAYS going to be calling for an election. Ask Ed Miliband what he wants and he'll say an election. I'm off to the Environment forum to start a thread "Water is wet".

RahenyFG

Especially without any effort at an OP whatsoever. He's the leader of the main opposition party, he's ALWAYS going to be calling for an election. Ask Ed Miliband what he wants and he'll say an election. I'm off to the Environment forum to start a thread "Water is wet".
Good one Sync:D

Hewson

If I get marooned on a desert island with Cowen, Gormley, Kenny, Gilmore and Adams, have two broken arms and a high fever, which one of them do I trust with a good escape plan?

• Cowen wanders off into the jungle looking for coconuts and is never seen again. (Maybe there's a pub in there somewhere).

• Gormley dies of cold and hunger within a week because he won't cut down trees to make shelter and thinks monkey nuts are animal testicles.

• Kenny cobbles together a raft made from tree trunks and palm fronds. It gets a kilometer from shore and sinks, taking him with it.

• Gilmore has a brilliant escape plan but won't say what it is because someone else might steal his idea.

• Adams wants to divide the island down the middle.

It's at this point I remember how to pray again.

Sync

If I get marooned on a desert island with Cowen, Gormley, Kenny, Gilmore and Adams, have two broken arms and a high fever, which one of them do I trust with a good escape plan?

• Cowen wanders off into the jungle looking for coconuts and is never seen again. (Maybe there's a pub in there somewhere).

• Gormley dies of cold and hunger within a week because he won't cut down trees to make shelter and thinks monkey nuts are animal testicles.

• Kenny cobbles together a raft made from tree trunks and palm fronds. It gets a kilometer from shore and sinks, taking him with it.

• Gilmore has a brilliant escape plan but won't say what it is because someone else might steal his idea.

• Adams wants to divide the island down the middle.

It's at this point I remember how to pray again.

There's at least a weeks worth of material in there for Gift Grub, and it would all be great. I miss Scrap Saturday.

williewatch

Kenny might have a whiff of blood in his nose - Right now is the best time for FG -
Nearly there. These crooks cannot hang on in government much longer.

OOPS...Sailor will report me to the mod for using the word "crooks" in relation to his beloved FF.

RahenyFG

I don't think the avatars represent the Irish Independent newspaper.
Very much is the Irish Independent slogan bar the fact it doesn't say 'Irish'

D

Deleted member 17573

Nearly there. These crooks cannot hang on in government much longer.

OOPS...Sailor will report me to the mod for using the word "crooks" in relation to his beloved FF.

A Shinner adopting the high moral ground?? Tis a crazy country alright:roll:

Echolalia

There's at least a weeks worth of material in there for Gift Grub, and it would all be great. I miss Scrap Saturday.

Have to agree with you there, Gift Grub et al don'thave the same bite when dealing with politicians.

D

Deleted member 17573

All ground is high & moral compared to where FF stands.

2010 - The year that the FF cancer dies

Please Sailor, don't report me to the mod or your parents.
But FF ground towers over the holes your lot left in the ground filled with the broken bodies of little kids.