• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Kenny: Fianna Fáil left Ireland With A Legacy Of Devastation

gerhard dengler

Enda, why are you following the same economic policies which helped to destroy Ireland?

Why is current government expenditure higher now than it was under the FF/PD government and the FF/Green government respectively?

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Ah the little island full of small minded little people with short memories.

Aristodemus

He looks, and sounds, as if he is running scared. With very good reason. FF will be in government after the next election. I sometimes really despair of this country.

GabhaDubh

No, it is the voters who re-elected FF each session, who are to blame.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Didn't it just? FF left us with Enda Kenny and Eamon Gilmore as the two most senior politicians in the country.

hammer

Enda, why are you following the same economic policies which helped to destroy Ireland?

Why is current government expenditure higher now than it was under the FF/PD government and the FF/Green government respectively?
Stop pretending you are a thicko. You are normally 100% better.

hammer

He looks, and sounds, as if he is running scared. With very good reason. FF will be in government after the next election. I sometimes really despair of this country.

Not a hope. 2016 will be a very different place economically.

borntorum

It's just as well Kenny and FG opposed the main thrust of FF's economic policy during the boom then, isn't it?

What? Oh.

hammer

In what way?
Every way.

More sustainable tax revenues and less Government expenditure.

There will be more people in employment and taxes on work will be reduced.

Recovery also across Europe and ECB base rate of .5% for the next year or two will help.

Look positively towards the future. Its good for you and good for your children.

Enough Cassandras on here.

gerhard dengler

Come on Gerhard. Why would you think Government spending is up?
Government is spending far more.

If you look at the explosion in the unemployment rate 2008-2010, the increase in expenditure 2011-2013 is not commensurate with the change in the unemployment rate for the same period.

So I know that expenditure has increased, I don't know why it has increased to the rate that it has 2011-2013.

Happytolearn

Every way.

More sustainable tax revenues and less Government expenditure.

There will be more people in employment and taxes on work will be reduced.

Recovery also across Europe and ECB base rate of .5% for the next year or two will help.

Look positively towards the future. Its good for you and good for your children.

Enough Cassandras on here.
I agree with you that a positive outlook is very important - and I hope your assessment is correct - genuinely.