Kerry CC: 'Worse Than ISIS'

statsman

Well, according to SF Councillor Pa Daly, that is:

The Kerryman Digital Edition

And all for digging up a Holy Well without permission. What is the world coming to.

FWIW, the council were wrong, but you can't help feeling that the Healy-Raes have upped the Kingdom's hyperbole quotient a bit.

Well, more than a bit.

Last edited:

Barna

Well, according to SS Councillor Pa O'Shea, that is:

And all for digging up a Holy Well without permission. What is the world coming to.

FWIW, the council were wrong, but you can't help feeling that the Healy-Raes have upped the Kingdom's hyperbole quotient a bit.

Well, more than a bit.
Who does he think he is, Noel Coonan?

Cruimh

Well, more than a bit.
Ochone, ochone! Behaviour like that is what is stopping unification....

between the bridges

Where?

Diawlbach

Well, more than a bit.
Hmmmm. Now, thinking on who the biggest beneficiary of KCC's contractual largesse is...

Bea C

Well, more than a bit.
I was going to make a contract comment, but I'd best not :confused:

eoghanacht

My hands are a bit full what with NAMA, child murder cover ups etc etc.

So you'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately join in with the hand wringing over something idiotic some Bog yokel said..

Here stats you never got back to me re: Wallace, NAMA and the investigation involving two separate foreign authorities.

Anyway I'm away for a spot of lunch in the garden.

Enjoy ....

benroe

Well, more than a bit.
The desecration of a holy hole is criminal , i hope the gards look into it.

benroe

Look into it? The worry is they'll fall into it ...
They are too busy anyway apparently thousands of hares escaped a nearby sanctuary and they are combing the area.

former wesleyan

It's funny being a northern protestant in the republic when you find yourself giving people directions to your house which include… take a right..pass the Grotto on your left....

Bea C

Lunatic bloggers in America having a lot to do with Holy sites in Tralee...

Barna

It's funny being a northern protestant in the republic when you find yourself giving people directions to your house which include… take a right..pass the Grotto on your left....
You're easily amused.
Could be worse though, 'take a left at the orange hall, past where the flegs once flew' etc etc..

statsman

They are too busy anyway apparently thousands of hares escaped a nearby sanctuary and they are combing the area.
There'll be wigs on the green.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom