• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Kerry CC: 'Worse Than ISIS'

statsman

Well, according to SF Councillor Pa Daly, that is:

The Kerryman Digital Edition

And all for digging up a Holy Well without permission. What is the world coming to.

FWIW, the council were wrong, but you can't help feeling that the Healy-Raes have upped the Kingdom's hyperbole quotient a bit.

Well, more than a bit.

Last edited:

Barna

Well, according to SS Councillor Pa O'Shea, that is:

And all for digging up a Holy Well without permission. What is the world coming to.

FWIW, the council were wrong, but you can't help feeling that the Healy-Raes have upped the Kingdom's hyperbole quotient a bit.

Well, more than a bit.
Who does he think he is, Noel Coonan?

Cruimh

Well, more than a bit.
Ochone, ochone! Behaviour like that is what is stopping unification....

between the bridges

Where?

Diawlbach

Well, more than a bit.
Hmmmm. Now, thinking on who the biggest beneficiary of KCC's contractual largesse is...

Bea C

Well, more than a bit.
I was going to make a contract comment, but I'd best not :confused:

eoghanacht

My hands are a bit full what with NAMA, child murder cover ups etc etc.

So you'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately join in with the hand wringing over something idiotic some Bog yokel said..

Here stats you never got back to me re: Wallace, NAMA and the investigation involving two separate foreign authorities.

Anyway I'm away for a spot of lunch in the garden.

Enjoy ....

benroe

Well, more than a bit.
The desecration of a holy hole is criminal , i hope the gards look into it.

benroe

Look into it? The worry is they'll fall into it ...
They are too busy anyway apparently thousands of hares escaped a nearby sanctuary and they are combing the area.

former wesleyan

It's funny being a northern protestant in the republic when you find yourself giving people directions to your house which include… take a right..pass the Grotto on your left....

Bea C

Lunatic bloggers in America having a lot to do with Holy sites in Tralee...

Barna

It's funny being a northern protestant in the republic when you find yourself giving people directions to your house which include… take a right..pass the Grotto on your left....
You're easily amused.
Could be worse though, 'take a left at the orange hall, past where the flegs once flew' etc etc..

statsman

They are too busy anyway apparently thousands of hares escaped a nearby sanctuary and they are combing the area.
There'll be wigs on the green.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies