• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Kettle, Pot, McDowell, RTE

wombat

According to Sindo, a rival candidate for the NUI Seanad seat has objected to the "inordinate time McDowell gets on RTE during his Seanad campaign. McDowell's witty comment was that he's sure RTE would cover the other candidate if he said anything worth covering. Of course, outside of Montrose, nobody gives a flying f.. What McDowell says about anything.:lol:

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
According to Sindo, a rival candidate for the NUI Seanad seat has objected to the "inordinate time McDowell gets on RTE during his Seanad campaign. McDowell's witty comment was that he's sure RTE would cover the other candidate if he said anything worth covering. Of course, outside of Montrose, nobody gives a flying f.. What McDowell says about anything.:lol:
that flannery guy trying hard to get himself in the papers anyway anyhow

Last edited:

Shannon73

Cannot speak fpr F.G but I think they feel it's vital to have clean water and a good supply. If this Summer is a roaster and Dublin runs short of water ........then F.G.'s attitude might be appreciated. But protest marches will probably take place against the Government's failure to supply water - that's provided we have a Government.

Having watched the T.V. programme which showed raw sewage gushing into the sea, I would think that any normal person would like to have treatment plants installed.

Having read of the millions of water which have been leaking for years after expensive purification, then any normal person would see why any responsible party would see the need for IW or a company with the same mission

Having heard, ad nauseum, how we are already paying for water in our taxes, I say fat good it did us with the above shambles of a system.

Having heard the EU view this evening, I think F.F. are walking on eggshells as they try to pretend they know nawthing about previous views on water charges.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies