Kevin Lunney - who did it, and why

Eoin Coir

The ethnic cleansing carried out by the Republican Movement in Fermanagh & South Tyrone resulted in the murder of 178 protestants. Only 14 of those murders were solved.

The terrorist thugs responsible for most of these were based across the border. That gang led by a particularly vile thug were meant to be now engaged in normal criminality as the Republican Movement are on ceasefire.

If you believe the Irish Times the people responsible were never in any terrorist organisation and have never had any connections with the Republican movement. Tell Trump nobody does fake news like our paper of record.

The feeling locally is the Gardai didn't do much to try and solve the almost 80 reported incidents. The feeling now is that the thugs went too far this time.
Thanks for the 178 figure,I had underestimated it,only 14 solved. Yes the thugs went too far this time,but police on both sides did little to solve previous outrages.

Watcher2

it takes evidence .. sometimes witnesses to put them away

talking about those people is suicide so again i ask how can the police solve it ?
But my question was whether there were any arrests. I know conviction is quite another thing. If the gardai dot do their jobs, the implications of that are quite unpalatable.

It seems Dublin city council are okay with paying a few bob for a protection racket.

I cannot see why Kevin Lunney is acting all heroic here as this is normal in international business and is not frowned on in the slightest.He should have on reflection wrote a little cheque.

Any arrests PSNI?. This is the same PSNI that colluded in the murder of innocent people, harassed the nationalist community and destroyed the getaway car, evidence in the Loughinisland ambush.Did they get their man with the bottle of bleach yet?.

This is a british company director problem and should be solved as such.

Still no arrests.Bollocks to it then.

I reiterate:It is not a crime to buy bleach.

Finbar10

It seems Dublin city council are okay with paying a few bob for a protection racket.

I cannot see why Kevin Lunney is acting all heroic here as this is normal in international business and is not frowned on in the slightest.He should have on reflection wrote a little cheque.

Any arrests PSNI?. This is the same PSNI that colluded in the murder of innocent people, harassed the nationalist community and destroyed the getaway car, evidence in the Loughinisland ambush.Did they get their man with the bottle of bleach yet?.

This is a british company director problem and should be solved as such.

Still no arrests.Bollocks to it then.

I reiterate:It is not a crime to buy bleach.
But is it a simple protection racket? I'm not sure if the Indo story is correct with the mysterious "paymaster" shelling out €20k a pop to a criminal gang for each staged incident (with 70 incidents so far). What if the "paymaster" just wants the board gone and Quinns back? Wouldn't be a simple matter of protection then. So does the board make a higher offer to this gang in a bidding war against said "paymaster"? Can't the paymaster then just simply go to some other gang? Does then company have to pay off all the gangs and criminal elements in the area?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies