Kevin Lunney - who did it, and why

stanley

A commercial settlement was not reached with him with regard to the renaming.
If there was any value to be had by use of the Quinn name, benefit would accrue either to the OA of his personal bankruptcy or to the Administrator appointed by IBRC to sort out the mess caused by Quinn himself.

Hillmanhunter1

His name is to be removed from Industrial Holdings and he is to seen right at that point.
My clients John and Joe, joint owners of the new upscale diet and exercise spa "The Workhouse" insist that you change your name and see them right. A brown bag of cash will do.

Buchaill Dana

My clients John and Joe, joint owners of the new upscale diet and exercise spa "The Workhouse" insist that you change your name and see them right. A brown bag of cash will do.
You need to commercially compensate the Hillman family before you can criticise him.

Hillmanhunter1

It's long overdue time to take this matter to the Courts

"Sean Quinn has ignored a request to stay away from his former companies, risking legal steps and the possibility of Quinn Industrial Holdings taking court proceedings if he continues to visit his old plants.

The former billionaire paid a two-hour visit to quarries at Doon and Swanlinbar last Tuesday, driving around the sites and "making his presence felt", a company source said. The quarries are not open to the public and access must be authorised by the company
."

Sean Quinn defies request to keep off QIH property - Independent.ie

NaturalOnlyPlz

Sounds like a simple matter of a restraining order. Quinn seems to have lost his marbles, prancing around QIH, writing letters to the vatican complaining about sermons. What does he think he'll achieve? What a ****ing loser.

stanley

Sounds like a simple matter of a restraining order. Quinn seems to have lost his marbles, prancing around QIH, writing letters to the vatican complaining about sermons. What does he think he'll achieve? What a ****ing loser.

SQ seems to think he is entitled to have his former companies back from the Yanks for SFA and you can be certain IBRC will not see a cent.

Buchaill Dana

Sean is merely conducting site visits.He is entitled to do these in the absence of a formal agreement with QIH.
I'm entitled to wander round the weapons stores in the local army base in the absence of them formally telling me i can't.

The scary thing is you don't seem to be a troll or WUM. You believe this shit.

Buchaill Dana

What are you talking about. He has no entitlement. He lost the company. It is nothing to do with him anymore.
Now you see the arrogance that caused their problems....

stanley

"Acknowledging that Fr O'Reilly's intervention was supported by the Association of Catholic Priests, Fr D'Arcy added: "But he also pointed very directly at one person, which I am not sure that he meant to do. I think the effect was greater than he meant. We must be careful not to do something unjust while defending justice."

Father Brian might be hearing roosters crowing, like Peter in the Garden of Gethsemane, might be adjusting his position to "on the fence".

Last edited:

Hillmanhunter1

Sean is merely conducting site visits.He is entitled to do these in the absence of a formal agreement with QIH.
Nonsense, he is not entitled to trespass on private property. The property he visited is not open to the public.

Levellers

"Acknowledging that Fr O'Reilly's intervention was supported by the Association of Catholic Priests, Fr D'Arcy added: "But he also pointed very directly at one person, which I am not sure that he meant to do. I think the effect was greater than he meant. We must be careful not to do something unjust while defending justice."

Father Brian might be hearing roosters crowing, like Peter in the Garden of Gethsemane, might be adjusting his position to "on the fence".
He must be the only gom in Fermanagh who does not know who the Godfather is.

midlander12

The man is a publicity-seeking gobshite of the highest order - I'd say the Indo had little difficulty getting him to effectively name the Godfather. If he is still thick or amoral enough to support Quinn, he might at least have had the sense to keep his gob shut. I instantly lose sympathy for any bereaved family when I hear they have asked him to officiate at the funeral.

stanley

What are the Gardai doing, hoping this will just die down, it really is time to sort out the grip on the Quinn family on this area and take out their willing accomplices as well.

Betson

What can be done , it is clear the Gardai have no idea who this 'Mr Big' is who funded the campaign against the Quinn group directors.

It is also clear that the 'open laptop' seized in the McGuinness raid has yielded nothing , I said at the time that was just likely to be press speculation and it now looks that way.

When McGuinness died so do any chance of the cops identifying the paymaster.

stanley

Not going the way you hoped eh?
Will take time but am pretty sure Quinn's head will be on a pike in Ballyconnell one day, his form of bullying to the State over the Group's debts, not to mind compo, came to a halt pretty quick when it got to Court and the Emperor was naked when the tide went out, something similar will happen.

The days of marches/rallys for SQ are long gone, the locals are beginning to realise the reality.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom