Kevin Lunney - who did it, and why

Timeandagain

Will take time but am pretty sure Quinn's head will be on a pike in Ballyconnell one day, his form of bullying to the State over the Group's debts, not to mind compo, came to a halt pretty quick when it got to Court and the Emperor was naked when the tide went out, something similar will happen.

The days of marches/rallys for SQ are long gone, the locals are beginning to realise the reality.
Sure. If that helps you get to sleep at night then work away.

stanley

b%252Fbin%252F12f53176-3a3e-11ea-9741-875f0512cf29.jpg

Seán Quinn makes furtive garda visit to ‘blow whistle’ on QIH executives
Seán Quinn has made a statement to gardai making allegations in relation to his former company Quinn Industrial Holdings (QIH). The businessman met a senior officer at Carrick-on-Shannon station in...

www.thetimes.co.uk
www.thetimes.co.uk

SQ is unreal he really should look after his grandkids and walk away from all of this and live off his ill gotten gains that he has managed to hide away, the man loves playing with fire, he will end up getting burnt.

Eoin Coir

Seán Quinn has made a statement to gardai making allegations in relation to his former company Quinn Industrial Holdings (QIH). The businessman met a senior officer at Carrick-on-Shannon station in...

www.thetimes.co.uk
www.thetimes.co.uk

SQ is unreal he really should look after his grandkids and walk away from all of this and live off his ill gotten gains that he has managed to hide away, the man loves playing with fire, he will end up getting burnt.
maybe it was his libel lawyers,not garda he should have visited

LISTOWEL MAN

About time
Meanwhile the man who ordered the abduction, torture and murder of Jean McConville is still at large

The people who tortured Paul Quinn to death are still at large

LISTOWEL MAN

www.thetimes.co.uk
www.thetimes.co.uk

a lot of corrupt people made money with the IRA (and vice versa)

i think there was an arrangement between QIH and the IRA and when certain people left , the arrangement stopped

When the arrangement stopped the money stops and then clean people like Kevin Lunney were told work with us .. or else

Fullforward

i think there was an arrangement between QIH and the IRA and when certain people left , the arrangement stopped

When the arrangement stopped the money stops and then clean people like Kevin Lunney were told work with us .. or else
I doubt it.

Fullforward

Concrete evidence there........If you took it to your special court!

oleoleole

Meanwhile the man who ordered the abduction, torture and murder of Jean McConville is still at large

The people who tortured Paul Quinn to death are still at large
Yes it would be nice if those terrorist scumbags were brought to justice.

Still assuming the paymaster is who we expect it would be nice to get the terrorist money launderer finally banged to rights. I won't hold my breath though.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies