• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

stanley

When Quinn decided to move part of his family’s wealth offshore, into real estate in Russia and India, it was Lunney he sent to scout out opportunities.

Powerful article and many reasons laid out as to why Lunney is given such "special" treatment.

Disgusting and sickening.

stanley

When Quinn decided to move part of his family’s wealth offshore, into real estate in Russia and India, it was Lunney he sent to scout out opportunities.

Powerful article and many reasons laid out as to why Lunney is given such "special" treatment.

Disgusting and sickening.

stanley

Can't help but think all these cross border gangs are linked enough to keep out of each other's way but perhaps to do joint ventures together and maybe help with hiding the likes of Brady in NY.

callas

Apart from the absolute savagery, to say nothing of the life changing attack on an innocent man, I’m surprised there is no thread on it posted on here.

Who did this.
In whose name.
For money.
Or to reinstate Quinn.
Or why
To what end or purpose

Who did this, you ask.

It would appear that it was good republicans what did it.

And don't be minding people yabbering about "dissidents"

There are no dissidents, just rival interests.

oleoleole

Who did this, you ask.

It would appear that it was good republicans what did it.

And don't be minding people yabbering about "dissidents"

There are no dissidents, just rival interests.
Now now don't be trying to damage the peace process.

paulp

Can't help but think all these cross border gangs are linked enough to keep out of each other's way but perhaps to do joint ventures together and maybe help with hiding the likes of Brady in NY.
aren't they all one big gang??

And you need to ask for permission to give evidence about a murder. wtf

Levellers

artfoley56

It's as if you didn't read the article. The witness sought advice not permission.
there's lots of rattled FFGLAB internet users around today who are seething that the shinners helped crack the murder. I

paulp

It's as if you didn't read the article. The witness sought advice not permission.
Imagine someone from FF or FG refusing to give a statement to the Gardai until they first "sought advice" from the party hierarchy.

stanley

Imagine someone from FF or FG refusing to give a statement to the Gardai until they first "sought advice" from the party hierarchy.
The various Tribunals gave FF and FG invaluable experience in not only dealing with the Gardai and lawyers but also how to manipulate the media and stick to the Party line.

stanley

The Gardai are holding up the Brady conviction and shouting from the roof tops that it is ok to give up the likes of Brady and his accomplices, trying to lift the element of fear these cants trade under.

artfoley56

pity the witness didnt see jarry's words the night of the murder

"

Sinn Féin president Gerry Adams said he was “shocked” by the shooting in a brief statement issued last night.

“I extend my deepest sympathies to his family and colleagues and appeal to those with information about this crime to co-operate with the gardaí,” he added.

"

the media reports today seem to ignore that too, wonder why

paulp

pity the witness didnt see jarry's words the night of the murder

"

Sinn Féin president Gerry Adams said he was “shocked” by the shooting in a brief statement issued last night.

“I extend my deepest sympathies to his family and colleagues and appeal to those with information about this crime to co-operate with the gardaí,” he added.

"

the media reports today seem to ignore that too, wonder why
True

It would make you wonder what it is about an organisation that a member might not take that advice at face value and feel the need to double check.

And indeed when they do double check with the local councilor, they need to go treble check.

as an aside, and this is a genuine question. Are you allowed to be in Sinn Fein if you don't believe the IRA's armed struggle was justified? (seriously, not being glib here, but am curious)

artfoley56

as an aside, and this is a genuine question. Are you allowed to be in Sinn Fein if you don't believe the IRA's armed struggle was justified? (seriously, not being glib here, but am curious)
I wouldn't have a clue. You'd need to ask a shinner

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom